• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old Black & White Movie Clip & Story

moonknight80200

TMF Expert
I'm looking for a clip from an old black and white movie. It is set in a ski lodge or something, and the male character tickles the heck out of the female character for a good long time until some other characters walk in on them. The actress seems genuinely winded when she delivers her lines after that, and it seems like she was actually tickled. Does anyone know the clip I mean? It was posted here before as part of a super thread with a bunch of clips from old black and white movies in it. Does anyone either have the clip or could they post a link to the thread please? I believe there was also a story in the thread about a male actor who used to tickle one of his female co-stars a lot during filming to the point that she was anticipating it and blurted "Will you just tickle me and get it over with already?". Does anyone know what I mean?

As for the first one, it sounds like you might be talking about “Come to the Stable”, it’s not at a ski resort but it’s in a large house in the heart of winter. So it might be it. It’s a good tickle scene! You may have to rent or buy the film to watch it though, haven’t seen the clip in a while.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back