• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

on your knees Tasha F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
This very well may be the last tickling Tasha gets, she is really, really pissed at me! She is horribly ticklish, and the new device is way, way more than she can take. The Amazon loves every second and isn't going to let her out anytime soon. Tasha the unmerciful begs and pleads for mercy, but The Blonde Amazon will show her none!

you can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

Awesome vid. Tasha vs the Amazon is my favorite rivalry ever.:2poke:

Not gonna lie...I'm kinda disappointed that Tasha doesn't wanna be the lee anymore...this is a fantastic clip and so are all the ones where she's tickled...

This very well may be the last tickling Tasha gets, she is really, really pissed at me! She is horribly ticklish, and the new device is way, way more than she can take. The Amazon loves every second and isn't going to let her out anytime soon. Tasha the unmerciful begs and pleads for mercy, but The Blonde Amazon will show her none!

you can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

WOW!!!!!!!!

Not gonna lie...I'm kinda disappointed that Tasha doesn't wanna be the lee anymore...this is a fantastic clip and so are all the ones where she's tickled...

Well hopefully a lot of TMF'ers will respond with encouragement to these threads and convince her to do more. You simply have no idea what I have to go through to get her tickled. She is horribly ticklish and doesn't enjoy it at all, I fight with her before, often during, and after the tickling, and she probably won't talk to me for a good two weeks after!

hey I tell Tasha that since everyone loves her as a lee that she can hit the road if she wont play the lee anymore not like its hard to find a ler het Tasha suck it up and take it :)

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but i dont think i can bring myself to do it again. I'm extremely ticklish to the point where i have anxiety. the tought of being in lockdown makes me nervous, I will never be immune to tickling, Thats why im a tickler.

maybe i can change.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but i dont think i can bring myself to do it again. I'm extremely ticklish to the point where i have anxiety. the tought of being in lockdown makes me nervous, I will never be immune to tickling, Thats why im a tickler.

maybe i can change.

I hope so. You're the best at what you do and its such a great bonus seeing you as a victim also. You're so Hot either way. You and Tommy have satisfied my fetish to no end and I for one apreciate all you do. Thank you. :wavingguy

maybe i can change.

here is maybe a way it can work

it seems when you are tickled, it is done very intense....try to have it done in a fun way, and maybe not as long a session...then as you get used to it, the anxiety leaves....I soooo would hate for you to stop...you are very entertaining

My computer just set off the smoke alarm

Of all the dominant ticklers who get the tables turned on them, Tasha must be the most ticklish.

I hope so. You're the best at what you do and its such a great bonus seeing you as a victim also. You're so Hot either way. You and Tommy have satisfied my fetish to no end and I for one apreciate all you do. Thank you. :wavingguy

:justlips:

If tickling tied down gives you anxiety, why not be an untied lee? I think it's cute anyway if theres a bit of a struggle.

my 2 pennies :)

lol great got to ask tom did tasha get on her knees and kiss her sanity goodbye XD

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back