• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One of my first meetings with a TMF member

Bugman

Verified
This happened years ago, but I've never posted about it. I don't have permission to use her name, so I can't share that or any details that might identify her.

We got to know each other by way of the personals here. Yes, they do work sometimes. We started sending pms back and forth, and soon we were exchanging emails and phone calls. After a few months we decided it was time to meet in person, and found a weekend that worked for both of us.

It was about a 6 hour drive for me, and I left early Saturday morning. She met me in the motel parking lot. We got out of our cars, hugged and talked. It was too early for me to check in, so we got some lunch, drove around and got to know each other.

When we got back to the motel I checked in and we went to my room. She sat on the bed and took her boots and socks off. She had cute, soft feet. We were sitting on the bed with the TV on, and I began playing around with her feet and poking her sides. She moved away, so I pinned her down and started tickling her ribs. She was quite a fighter and I said I'm going to tie you down or we will both get hurt.

I got the restraints in place and got her secured. Sitting at the foot of the bed I started tickling her feet, light and slow at first, then increasing the pressure a bit. Her feet were delightfully ticklish, and so were her ankles. Moving up, I used a small paint brush on the backs of her knees while tickling her inner thighs with the other hand. I was quite pleased with the reactions this provoked.

It was now time to move further north if you will. Again using the paint brush I went to work on her bare tummy. Sticking the brush down the waistband of her pants and moving it back and forth produced gales of laughter, and I lingered there for some time. Then it was time for one of my favorite games, counting ribs. Sadly for her I lost count several times and had to start over.

Now, it was time for some underarm action. I started with my fingers, drawing circles and figure eights. This worked pretty well, but when I brought the paint brushes back into play, things moved to a new level. Then, something happened that I will never forget. She had the most beautiful look on her face and said God I love this. What more could a guy ask for?

This session went well over four hours, with breaks when she needed one. We went out for dinner, then back to the room for more fun. During this session, I struck gold. I had not broken her the first time, but now I found the key. Using just my index fingers and poking lighty are rapidly just beneath her breasts had her bucking and begging for mercy. Paydirt!

She had gotten several phone calls, and around 10 pm I said go hook up with your friends and have some fun. Come back in the morning and I'll take you out for breakfest at I-HOP, her favorite place for that. She came by around 9, we got something to eat and she showed me around town.

We got back to my room and sat down on the bed. I had a few hours before checkout time. My restraints were on the floor, and with a shy grin she said feel like setting that up one more time? I said well, if you insist. ;) We had about an hour, then it was time for me to go. I walked her to her car, we hugged and I thanked her for a memorable weekend.

We became very good friends, and met up several times. I have not seen her in some time, as life gets in the way, but she remains a dear and loved friend. Thanks for the memories, you know who you are. :redheart:

Last edited:
Great story my friend.....hope to see you soon.

Awesome story! Again, virgin here (never been tickled or tickled anyone) so reading these are like pure heaven for me! They give me goosebumps and um... make me feel hot *shy*

MORE! :p

Very nice story Bugman, hope she sees the story and post something to let us know who this lovely lady is. If she is a member she should not be shy....LOL if she wants she can just pm me and let me know who she is, that way it remains a mystery in here....LOL

Very nice account, Bugman. You both had a lot of fun, which is the best kind of session. :couch:

Great story my friend.....hope to see you soon.

Ain't gonna happen this year bro. :sadcry: Hit me up with a pm sometime. Miss ya.

Awesome story! Again, virgin here (never been tickled or tickled anyone) so reading these are like pure heaven for me! They give me goosebumps and um... make me feel hot *shy*

MORE! :p

I'm glad you liked it. Maybe I'll post something about our second meeting sometime.

Very nice account, Bugman. You both had a lot of fun, which is the best kind of session. :couch:

Thanks my friend. I'll miss seeing you this year. :(

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.

Thanks, it brought back some fond memories. What's great is she became a real friend, and that's what it's all about. :)

You are lucky I didn't get a real shot at you last year. :p I miss you, call me sometime. :redheart:

Great post, Bugman. I enjoyed it a lot. Thanks for taking the time to share.

That's a great story Bugman! Thanks for sharing it. :)

Great story my friend.
The type of successful meeting we need to hear more about.
Congrats mate!!! :bouncybou

Thanks all, glad you enjoyed it. :) I'm working on Part II, should have it posted up in the next few days.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back