• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One of my old school favorite scenes: Tiffany Storm

06Alphaman

TMF Expert
http://www.hotmovies.com/video/9064/Quivering-Quims/

You have to create an account and buy some minutes to see this.

However...this is one of my all time favorite scenes. I have seen Tiffany Storm in a couple of tickling scenes...back in the day when tickling was not really done so much in adult films. She didn't seem to be ticklish to me.

Even in this scene...she seemed to be acting at the start. "giggling" and so forth. Nice. But not convincing. Until Sharon Kane comes out with the ice. Tiffany seems surprised and horrified and hella ticklish.

If you decide to see this...let me know what you think.

In fact...and this is just my personal bias...when someone says "extremely ticklish"...this is the kind of reaction I think of.

Is this the one where Tiffany Storm tries not to laugh while Sharon Kane is tickling her? I'll totally buy some minutes if it is that one. Hve't seen it in years and don't remember the title.

you have to love the 80's, big hair, real boobs, high heels and garter belts.

Yes, I think it is Jenna L.

In fact...as I said...she was kind of faking it..."acting" at the beginning. But the ice seemed to raise the stakes. She was tied down so she couldn't escape. Seemed genuine and unscripted.

You don't even have to buy a lot of minutes. But...if you check it out...please let me know what you think.

Is this the one where Tiffany Storm tries not to laugh while Sharon Kane is tickling her? I'll totally buy some minutes if it is that one. Hve't seen it in years and don't remember the title.

I thought this was the infamous "Don't Laugh" one too. Unfortunately, a few years ago I bought some minutes but the site said this movie was "unavailable". Might be worth checking out whether that's still the case if you're only after this particular scene.

I dunno how in the world Ice is supposed to cause a ticklish reaction.....of any kind....but ok...

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back