• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OnlyFans - Trying it out and was wondering...

After all these years...only 6 subscribers? I feel like a failure.

Awww please don't feel bad. Takes time to market these things. Not too many tickle fetish things on only fans as well. It's mainly feet related I think.

After all these years...only 6 subscribers? I feel like a failure.

OnlyFans is a huge grind, and nothing like the media says it is. Please don’t feel like a failure; 6 subscribers is still better than most who sign up.

Don't get discouraged, it's like starting any business. Takes a lot of effort, and rewards may not be seen for a while. Just have to persevere.

Thanks everyone but I'm done with it. It's not just the lack of subscriptions. I also feel i won't be able to make enough content to satisfy people. So I'm just gonna go at my own pace and when I have something new just post it for free. I may still do in person Sessions (not free) and hopefully Livestream some of them but
I'm just tired of trying to make money at this point. And for a boatload of reasons I may just not be cut out for a career in this anymore. Oh but my Niteflirt I may keep too.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back