• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OPERATION: ROTORUA #1 F/F Furry Tickling *New Release 4/17/09

MTJpub

Verified
OPERATION: ROTORUA #1
ZOIE THE INTERROGATOR
Story & Art by OSOZETH

Greetings friends!

MTJ Publishing is pleased to introduce our first Furry Tickling comic by talented new artist Osozeth

A small team of WWII British Commandos are sent to secure a small New Zealand island and discover that radio transmissions originating on the island may be supplying information to a nearby German Sub.

The team is met by foxy Agent Zoie Evans of the Secret Service. Not only has she uncovered the source of the transmissions. She has also captured a maid working at one of the island’s mansions. Zoie’s reputation precedes her, particularly her unusual use of foot tickling as an effective interrogation technique.

**Story & Art By Osozeth
**Editing by AnnieHall
**10 comic Pages
**50 comic panels!
**1 Bonus page of art
**Cover Art
**F/F Furry Tickling
**Direct Digital Download

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/OperationRotorua.html

I thought this was a great read actually.

The poor mouse was both frumpy and sexy at the same time, and the tickling was very hot.

I loved the setting and the whole theme of the pic. Kind of reminded me of a ticklish Danger Mouse Episode. lmao.

I wish there was just a bit more tickling all over that pretty little mouse.

The Deeto

Like the concept, love the art, eagerly awaiting the next installment.

All that said...MAN, did it feel short.

The Art:

Very impressive. I like the way angles and backgrounds are planned in this comic. The over-all cluttering of characters is not confusing and the color palettes and bubbles do not make the composition noisy. There is consistency throughout the pages. Facial expressions are very comical.

Some nifty applied effects that I appreciate in this comic are barely noticeable, but they are in a panel or two, even though the basic layers of panel coloring are simple. The artist observed good study of lighting direction, “shadow mapping” and shadow distribution, radiosity, and depth of field in the bonus art (in a toon? Quite peculiar but yeah! ), and that inverse square decay! I usually see this effects with Scavenger’s Comics, which is painting-like. But for a toon like this, I find it quite innovative on the part of the artist.

The Story:

It is an interrogative tickling. It is quite a big element in the story, which is plot driven for a mission. But I want more…. Maybe we hope for upper body tickling next time…

Finally found some time to write a proper review of this comic. First off, I must say that I'm not really that much into anthro/furry stuff. That being said, I must add that this is a fantastic comic. The art is absolutely amazing, even breathtaking at times, such as the nightly arrival at the island. The distant mountains, the ghostly moonlight... These masterful shading elements were what first caught my eye. But the characters themselves are every bit as fantastically rendered as the backdrops.
I said I wasn't really into anthro, but it is hard not to fall in love with these particular characters, they are very disney-esque in the way of their expressiveness and charming looks. I've known the work of this artist for a while, as he showcased it on Deviantart, and I absolutely loved it, but this is his best work so far. A lot of love has gone into this project, and it clearly shows through.

The story is rather interesting, and has an arc spanning two or more issues ( After all this is labeled “Chapter One”). Despite that, it looks like the story is going to be a complex one over the course of several (?) installments. Which I would love, of course. I greatly enjoy stories of the more elaborate kind.

As for the actual tickling content... Tickling action is rather slow to pick up and comprises little more than foot tickling (the foot fans will love this, though). But this comic being the first of the series, it's obviously a fact that introductions must be done to get “into” the story, limiting the fetish stuff somewhat (but not overly, there's still some good tickling action in there).

So if you're a fan of anthro/furry comics with great animal characters, love a bit of foot tickling, and are a lover of great comic art, then this one is for you. Definitely. Amazing work!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back