• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Orange Feathers in our Pockets

JoBelle

3rd Level Orange Feather
OK, so I'm not sure if it's just me or if we really did banter around the idea years ago of putting an orange feather in our hats or pockets to give a small wave at one another in the world. It may have been a thread, a chatroom, or it could have been ten years ago on AOL but I know it happened.

So fast forward to tonight. I'm watching the Colbert Report and the singer from The Flaming Lips is sporting a big bold and loved deep orange feather in his jacket pocket.

And maybe it's just the feather, but he's damn sexy.

Strike a chord with anyone else?
Jo

Hey Joby! How do, girl?! You remember correctly, though many have since chosen an orange pen instead. Easier to explain having it. Jan even got a bunch of those tiny orange markers to hand out at NEST a few years back. I still have mine. lol

JoBelle! Wonderful to see you posting again. :cuddle:
Yes, I remember the orange feather idea. :D

I am looking at my orange pen as I type this.....

JOBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

Miss ya Darlin!

JOBEEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yayzorz::yayzorz::yayzorz::yayzorz::yayzorz:

:community:

I didn't catch the Lips, but I have to agree with Ann - I personally support the orange pen.

Miss ya lots.

R

:devil:

I don't remember the orange feathers, but I totally love the Flaming Lips--their concerts are so much fun! Nice to see you Jo--miss you :)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back