• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OTTAWA Munch - Aug. 27

Big_Dogg85

4th Level Yellow Feather
:cheer: :dancingbanana: :wahooo: :dancingbanana: :cheer:

:munch: :munch: :munch: :munch: :munch:

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I PRESENT TO YOU, THE FIRST TMF OTTAWA MUNCH!!! :D

When: Friday, Aug. 27 at 8 pm.

Where: Boston Pizza @ 521 West Hunt Club Road. (at the corner of Hunt Club and Merivale, in the RONA/Home Depot mall)

Who: Anyone and everyone wanting to come out and have a good time and enjoy themselves

What: Munch! Meet, greet, eat and chat with your local tickling enthusiasts! Have some fishbowl drinks for Fishbowl Fridays!!! Also celebrate the birthday of our own TropicThunder!

If you can make it out that would be great! I don’t intend to do RSVPs but for those planning to come out if you could let me know so I’ll know if I can leave it to just the bar side or if I should make a reservation in the dining room area.

If you have any questions at all you can PM me here or email me at [email protected] and I’ll respond ASAP.

Cheers! A toast to the first of and, hopefully, many more Ottawa munches to come!

See ya there! :D

:munch: :canada: :munch:

Fishbowl Fridays?! XD

Don't you remember my little friend/shit disturber? That time we went to BP to get food for us and ur dad, I pointed out the fishbowls behind the bar...those bad boys are filled as a cocktail of your choosing for cheaper too on Fridays cuz of it's size. More booz for less! :D

Are there that many of us in Ottawa? I'm actually moving at the end of August, but if I'm still around, I'll be there, why not.

I have a feeling we may have some people coming in from other nearby places too :)

BTW, I live pretty near there, so if we run into anyone I know, you're all friends of mine from Montreal. ;)

I'm going there early to get the big booth - the one by the stairs on the bar side.

BP is usually busy Friday nights so if I don't get the booth I will get a table in the centre of the bar room. I'm the decently tall person with a somewhat big head - if you have any specific questions leading up just PM me and I'll get back to you.

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT TO MUNCH!!!

You could also probably leave your name with the hostess and people could just ask for you when we get there.

Tickle Curious

Damn,wow, I am a mwm 50 who has never fulfilled my tickling fantasies. My wife isn't into it at all. Now we have a tickle meet? Even though I'm married I may not be able to stay away from the meet,watching,wondering is she ticklish, or is she.All I can say is WOW!

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back