• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OTTAWA MUNCH!!! Details coming soon :D

Big_Dogg85

4th Level Yellow Feather
What's up everyone? :D

I've done my fair share of boasting but this is the real deal - this thread is to officially declare that there will be a Munch, the first TMF-based one I believe, in our fair capital - Ottawa. I am extremely stoked about this and looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible!

As of right now I am still looking for a suitable place for the Munch but what I can give you right now is a date of Friday, August 27 as that time will coincide with the birthday of a certain newly local TMF member so come out to have a good time and wish this member a happy birthday. :D

If you've never be'en to a Munch before - it really is equivalent to a group of friends going out to a restaurant or bar, hoarding a portion of it and just having a great time socializing. The great thing about Munches is that there is no pressure at all to do anything: just bring yourself, be yourself and enjoy yourself. What you put into it is what you get out of it - so come out and meet some of your TMF brethren. :)

If you're coming from out of town to visit, there is quite a lot to do here - whatever your fancy be it shopping the fares from local sellers in the Byward Market, visitng the National Art Gallery or taking a boat ride along one of the longest canal systems in the world, the Rideau Canal.

I do hope to see some old friends and meet some new ones on the 27th of August. Until the next update I thank you and bid you adieu.

Cheers
Josh a.k.a. Big_Dogg85

Not sure if any cake can compare to FROST LOL but for sure!

I'll be there. Let me know if you need help organizing.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back