• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Outlaw for Hire Part 6 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, it is time for another chapter in this individual series for our favorite outlaw! Only two chapters left as we go along with La Diabla on her journey. Then we will go into Darby's individual series, Deputy's Apprentice and then the Phase 3 ending epic series The Deputy & The Outlaw: Retribution. Again, I want to thank all of you for coming along on this journey. I know this particular saga of mine is quite extensive, filled with many details, characters and situations. This is not a quick tickling scenario where you can get your rocks off to quickly. It takes a lot of time to read each chapter and you can tell by their sizes, you are basically reading a novel. That was my design when I began all of this. To bring something different to the TMF where we have this entire world that is complex with the characters involved and it includes tickling. To any new readers, I hope you do go back and read from the very beginning so you can really get a feel for everyone. It is quite the journey and the fans of this saga are the BEST FANS there are. Your comments truly motivate me because there is no way in Hell I would put this much time and effort into something like this if no one was reading. So thank you. I will never say it enough times how much I appreciate every single one of you, especially to those who leave a comment. I do have some really good stuff planned to finish this phase and if folks want to see a Phase 4, I have some ideas for that as well. Now, let's get into this next chapter. Believe me, when I wrote chapters 5 and 6, it got me really excited because let's face it. La Diabla is just amazing and one of a kind. I also have a surprise at the end! More pictures! hahahaha Thank you for any comments!

PART 6

“Look at you…..I swear, you have got to be the most beautiful woman on this earth and seeing you naked like that, makes me very…..excited.” Bella said. Her eyes looked from La Diabla’s eyes, down to her naked breasts, her stomach, her pussy and then all the way down to her barefeet. She then walked up to her and kissed her. She felt how soft those lips were and wanted more. She broke the kiss and took her right hand. She then led the naked woman to her bed and once they got there, she turned her around and then gently put her body onto the bed, and onto her back.

La Diabla felt herself getting placed on the bed and she looked up at Bella. The woman was standing by her feet which were dangling off the side of the bed and towering over her. She slowly moved her hands to her chest and started to massage her incredibly stiff nipples. She then gasped as she saw Bella now slipping out of her nightgown. This situation got more exciting as she was going to see Bella’s naked body as well. She looked on with great interest as the garment came off the shoulders and then slid down the body. She could tell that Bella was well endowed and she licked her lips. The bed was very comfortable, and she was very aroused. Then she saw the nightgown falling to the floor and saw the naked breasts. Bella was not wearing a bra and those size C breasts were now exposed. The nipples were light brown and the shape of them were very nice. They sagged a little, but still looked amazing. “Nice….” she said with a smile.

Bella smiled as she heard that compliment and then she slipped out of her slippers. Now, she stood there only in her underwear. Her barefeet felt the plush carpet and she moved to the bed. She looked at the naked outlaw laying there and this was the moment. She waited for this moment ever since she got La Diabla into her home. She put her hands on the edges of her underwear and took a deep breath. Her nipples were stiff, and her heart was racing. She pulled down her underwear and they started to fall down her legs. She felt the garment reach her feet and she stepped out of it. Now, she was completely naked. “Mmmm… you like?” she asked.

La Diabla’s eyes were wide open as she looked at a naked Bella. She felt her arousal spiking as she loved the look of that pussy. She could see the pubic hair and how toned the legs were. She then held her breath as she saw Bella getting on top of the bed and coming towards her. She had no idea why she felt so nervous, but she was excited as well. Then she felt Bella lying on top of her and they were face to face. She could see the lust in those eyes and also felt the stiff nipples onto her chest. “You…you look so beautiful…” she whispered then felt those lips pressing into hers in a passionate kiss.

Bella was in full sex mode when she laid her naked body on top of La Diabla. She could feel every single nerve in her body tingling with sexual excitement. The kiss she gave was one full of passion as her tongue was wrestling with La Diabla’s. She felt her body getting excited and her wetness was very noticeable. She then broke the kiss and stared into the outlaw’s eyes. She saw fire and passion in those eyes and her desire grew. She wanted to consume this woman and give her extreme pleasure. She then slid her body down just a little and her mouth was near the breasts. She could see how stiff the nipples were and then wrapped her lips around them. Bella enjoyed the taste and started to nuzzle the right nipple, then went to the left one. “Mmmm I love your tits...” she whispered as she continued to suckle on them.

La Diabla let out a very loud moan as she felt that warm mouth on her nipples. She was already in heat from the passionate kiss she received, now that tongue was swirling on her nipples and felt the sucking on them. She reached her hands and wrapped them around Bella’s naked back and felt how soft the woman was. The skin felt amazing under her fingertips, and she started to open her legs even more. Her fingers then went to the sides of the woman on top of her and she started to caress that area. She noticed that Bella started to jerk a little, so she kept it up. The fingers kept softly stroking the area and the writhing of Bella’s body continued. Then she felt the sucking of her nipples stop and she heard a giggle.

“Hey…that tickles…” Bella whispered then resumed her sucking of those nipples. She loved the fact that she was being touched, but it was the way La Diabla stroked her that made her feel ticklish. She felt her body jerking around as the fingers resumed their stroking.

La Diabla thought she heard a splash of her wetness when she heard those words. It delighted her to know that Bella was indeed ticklish, and she thought about getting her revenge. But the sucking on her nipples continued to pleasure her and she felt the tongue rapidly flickering on her buds and that drove her absolutely wild. “Oooooooooohhhhhh this feels soooo good…” she moaned.

Bella heard that moan and got really excited. She couldn’t hold back anymore. It was time to ravish this woman underneath her. She then finished licking the nipples, then started to move her body downwards. As she slid her way down, she started to kiss the sternum, then each breast, then down the stomach. Her lips loved the softness of the skin and as she made her way down, she licked the navel and heard a slight giggle. “Ticklish? Hehehe” she teased.

La Diabla giggled as she felt the tongue sliding into her belly button. It tickled her but also felt amazing. She let herself go and just wanted to enjoy this moment. The sucking on her nipples got her sexual fire raging and now with the tongue in her navel, she felt like her body was going to explode in pleasure. She started to flex her feet around and her legs were trembling. Her hands were griping the blanket on the bed, and she let out a moan when the tongue continued to invade her belly button. “Mmmmmm Bella….” she moaned.

Bella heard that moan and now her body was fit to explode. She was enjoying the taste of the navel and she wanted to ravish it more. She knew how close she was to making this woman explode and then her hands reached up and started to gently squeeze each breast. Her thumbs flicked against the very hard nipples, and she kept hearing those sensual moans. She then couldn’t contain herself any longer. Her arousal was at a fever pitch and it was time to collect her prize. Her mind would constantly imagine what it would be like to get a taste of the sweet love nectar between La Diabla’s legs. Bella finished her navel licking, then started to plant kisses on that very delicate skin below the navel and moved her way towards the groin and crotch. She felt a small shiver of the outlaw’s body with each kiss and when she arrived at the pubic hair, she smiled. That sweet pussy was right there for the taking. She could smell the arousal and that drove her insane. Her face then moved down and now, her eyes made contact with those sweet pussy lips. She groaned in pleasure as she saw how beautiful those lips looked. “I see some lips I want to kiss…” she cooed.

La Diabla groaned as she heard those words. She looked down and saw Bella’s face right by her most private area. She felt so wet between her legs and wanted to be touched there. Her hands started to grip her breasts and she played with them to continue to stoke her sexual fire. Then she let out a very loud moan when she felt Bella’s lips on her pussy. She could hear her kissing that area and the feeling of those lips on her pussy drove her wild. She felt incredible right now and wanted to explode. She let out another loud moan as she felt something lick her pussy slit. “OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH Bella….Bella…” she moaned.

Bella heard her name being called and now she started to lick the pussy faster. She loved the taste and wanted to take it all in. Her arousal spiked and she got more aggressive with her licking and kissing. She wanted to take in this sweet vagina and give it pleasure. She still could not believe she was having sex with La Diabla. Even though this day started out rough with some Greek warrior threatening her, it ended with her having sex with a woman she found the most beautiful she has ever seen in her life. She had her in her clutches and was savoring this very moment. She wanted to pleasure this woman and make her lose her mind in ecstasy. Her tongue slid inside the mound and continued to taste La Diabla’s sexual honey. Her hands moved to La Diabla’s sides, and she started to caress the skin. She grinned when she felt the body jerking around a little and thought she heard a very small giggle.

La Diabla felt those fingers on her sides, and it tickled her. She started to grunt a little from the pussy licking and a small giggle from the very slight tickling. Those dual sensations got her even more sexually aroused and she moved her hands down to Bella’s head and gripped the back of her head to push her face deeper into her pussy. The licking got more aggressive, and she felt those sensations building up into her body. The tickling on her sides continued to get her body very responsive to everything and she felt herself falling into that abyss of extreme sexual pleasure. She moved her feet and now they were resting on Bella’s naked back as she knew her orgasm was coming soon. “Ooohhhh fuck me…fuck me….” she groaned.

Bella felt those barefeet on her back and she started to lick harder on the sweet mound. She could feel their tenderness on her skin, and it drove her wild. She truly enjoyed playing with La Diabla’s feet earlier and now this woman was asking her to give her sex. She located the clit and went after it. Her mouth sucked on it and her tongue flickered against it and she heard the sexual animalistic sounds coming from La Diabla. She knew she was on the edge of an orgasm, and it was time to push her over. Her tongue started to press harder onto the button and she just ravished it. “Cum for *lick* me….” she moaned then continued her tongue noshing of the clit.

La Diabla heard those words, and it sent her over the edge. The tsunami of orgasmic feelings reached its peak and then fell over when that tongue made one more lick and she exploded. Waves of pleasure crashed through her body, and she trembled hard as she felt those beautiful feelings of orgasmic release. Her body wanted this release, and it overwhelmed her. She felt her toes curling very hard and she shuddered as the waves continued to crash over her. She closed her eyes and just let her body enjoy this very moment. “Oh Bella……Bella….” she moaned as her hands let go of Bella’s head and fell back to her sides.

Bella finished her licking and could see how helpless La Diabla was on the bed. She knew she gave her a great orgasm and just enjoyed hearing her moan her name. This only fueled her more and now it was time she quenched her own physical desires. She moved her body up and got closer to La Diabla’s face. She saw the look of peace on that gorgeous face, and it made her want her even more. “You are all mine….” she whispered, then kissed her lips.

La Diabla felt that kiss on her lips and she swooned. After that orgasmic moment, her body was very alive, and this kiss felt amazing. She then felt the kiss break and she felt Bella’s moving around. She then slowly opened her eyes and gasped. She saw Bella’s naked pussy coming towards her face and then felt her sitting on her chest slightly, her pussy right by her mouth! Her eyes looked up and saw Bella looking down at her as she was squeezing her breasts. She knew what she had to do and then she looked over and saw the black pubic hair and then the pussy lips. She could see the pinkness of those lips and could smell this woman’s arousal. Her eyes then looked back at Bella’s face, and she saw a smile.

“Taste me…do it now….” Bella commanded as she could see La Diabla’s face near her private area. She then lowered her mound onto the lips, and she felt a tongue licking her pussy lips. That sensation tore through her body like a lightning bolt, and she was overwhelmed with pleasure. She had the infamous outlaw actually eating her pussy out. She let out a very loud moan and already felt the orgasmic pleasure building rapidly. She felt her arms falling to her sides and she could feel they were close to La Diabla’s body. She started to feel her soft skin and then she wiggled her fingers. They were on the ribs of the outlaw, and she felt her body flinch underneath her. That gave her an exciting idea and she continued to flicker her fingers against that skin, tickling her.

La Diabla was enjoying the taste of Bella’s pussy and was working her tongue all over that mound. Then she felt fingers stroking the skin of her ribs and it tickled. She let out a small grunt and her body shook. She knew how ticklish she was after orgasm and now it seemed like Bella was going to play with her. This only motivated her to lick harder and faster, so that the tickling would stop. There was a spot on her ribs that really made her squirm and she let out a giggle directly into Bella’s pussy. “Hehehehe tickles…” she giggled.

Bella heard that giggle and it made her quiver in pleasure. She loved playing with that sweet body of La Diabla and then she felt the tongue ravishing her pussy even harder. She felt the pangs of an orgasm approaching critical mass and knew it was going to be mere moments before she let it all go. The tongue found her clit and she had to admit, the outlaw was very talented at eating a woman’s pussy. She felt herself reaching this climax faster than she normally would have. She did a few more flickers of her fingers on the ribs, right on the side of the body and when she heard that giggle mixed with a tongue lash on her clit, she exploded. “OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH FUCK ME!!!!” she called out as waves of orgasmic pleasure ripped through her very soul.

La Diabla felt herself very excited as she knew she just brought Bella to orgasm. She felt the woman shuddering on top of her and she loved it. She then felt Bella falling off of her and crashing to the bed. She closed her own eyes as she was delighted that she made the older woman orgasm so hard. She felt such great joy in her body as the sexual tension within it was finally released. She just laid there on the bed, basking in the aftermath of orgasmic heaven.

Bella curled into a ball on the bed and just wanted to let the feeling of that orgasm subside. It felt absolutely amazing and the fact it came from a woman she had very strong sexual desires for made it all sweeter. She let a few moments pass and then she moved her body around. She looked over at La Diabla who was still lying on her back on the bed and had her eyes closed. She looked like she was sexually conquered as she had sexual juices glistening on her face and she was breathing heavily. She wanted to comfort the woman and show her love. She then moved slowly over, and it was time for them to go to bed. She then managed to gently pull La Diabla’s body towards the pillows on the bed and she heard a very sweet moan.

“Mmmm…that was amazing…” La Diabla moaned. She felt herself being pulled and she knew it was time to rest. She managed to turn herself over onto her knees and slowly made her way towards the pillow area at the head of the bed. She was in such an orgasmic fog and felt herself feeling really tired. She could see the blankets being moved and she crawled into the area where the sheet was exposed and then laid down on her back, her head resting on the pillows. She opened her eyes and saw Bella getting underneath the blankets and soon they were both covered. Bella was on her left side, and she turned her head that way. “That felt so good…” she cooed.

Bella was under the blankets and La Diabla was on her right-hand side. She looked over at her and started to caress the long black hair. She moved closer to her and then wrapped her arms around her shoulders and brought her close to her body. She wanted to comfort her and cuddle with her. She could see her sleepy eyes and it made her swoon. “Time for bed sweetie. You are truly amazing…” she whispered, then gave her a kiss on the lips.

La Diabla felt that jolt of pleasure going from her head to her toes as she felt that kiss. This was such an amazing moment for her and with the alcohol still in her, she closed her eyes and needed to rest. She felt warm and safe in Bella’s arms and needed to rest. She had no other care in the world right now as her body felt relieved. “Goodnight….” she whispered.

“Goodnight sweet Salem….” Bella whispered back. She saw La Diabla’s closed eyes and thought she looked angelic. She then rested her head next to hers and she closed her eyes. This was a very special moment for her and a night she was never going to forget. Having La Diabla in her arms and having this moment made her heart flutter. It made her wonder if she would be able to have her as a lover. She felt a little worried that she might start having strong romantic feelings for her and she just wanted to have her with her all the time. Bella closed her eyes and started to imagine what it would be like to be in love with this woman. It made her smile and she finally fell asleep.

Ana started to wriggle around as Gabby held her arms as she knew she was in deep tickle trouble. She heard the word “armpits” and that gave her great fear as she was always very ticklish on that spot. She could see the sadistic looking grin on Veronica’s face and when she saw the fingers getting closer to her pits, she had no choice but to beg. “Senorita!!!! No no no no no no no!!! Don’t touch meeee!!!!” she begged.

Veronica loved the sound of panic in Ana’s voice which got her really excited. She could even see the maid trying her best to struggle in her position, but she was helpless. She looked at those creamy armpits and as her fingers got closer to the skin, she licked her lips. Then she thought she could make the agony even worse by covering Ana’s mouth with her hand. She placed her right hand over Ana’s mouth and then her left hand started to move towards that right armpit. Her fingers started to wiggle, and she made contact! Her fingers started to slide over the skin, and she heard a loud scream in her hand and that made her laugh. “Tickle tickle tickle! Someone is VERY ticklish here, isn’t she? Oh, this is going to be a lot of fun!” she teased.

Ana felt the hand over her mouth which was sort of a gag. Once the fingers started to touch her armpit, she lost it. She immediately screamed into the hand and her body tried its best to convulse and writhe away from that hand. The sensations tore through her body and made her go insane with ticklish electricity. She remembered a few times when someone tickled her in this same spot and made her lose control easily. Now, her hands were being held and her armpits were completely exposed and vulnerable. There was nothing she could do but laugh. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO HAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOO” she screamed into that hand.

Gabby couldn’t help but laugh as she heard the very loud muffled laughter in Veronica’s hand. She could feel Ana desperately trying to get herself free as the woman struggled in her grasp. She had to use more of her strength to make sure she incapacitated the woman and let Veronica have her ticklish way with her armpits. She could see that look of pure joy in her lover’s eyes. She knew just how much Veronica was getting into tickling another woman and she felt proud of her. She also realized that going forward, they would probably incorporate tickling into their own love making, especially after La Diabla had lightly tickled the soles of their feet as they made out. It gave such an erotic thrill to them and had to do it more. Right now, it was all about rendering poor Ana helpless, so they could have their sexual way with her. “That’s right Vero, tickle her! I mean, TICKLE HER GOOD!” she said with a very large smile.

Veronica felt a surge of excitement in her own body as she heard Gabby’s words. This truly was getting more exciting as she tickled this poor woman silly. She could see the shaking head, the eyes were shut tight, and the feel the desperate breath coming into the palm of her hand as poor Ana screamed her laughter. Her eyes then looked at the pit directly and could see a few hairs on the surface area and played with them a little with her fingers. Then she moved her fingers very lightly side to side across the armpit, going right through the center of it and saw how bad Ana was trembling. This was a wonderful tickle spot and she wanted to make sure Ana started to breakdown. “I love this ticklish pit! I could tickle it……all…….night……..long. hehehehehe Well, unless you agree to something I have in mind…” she teased.

Ana felt those fingers moving so gingerly in her armpit and it was driving her absolutely crazy. The way the fingers moved side to side sent wave after horrific ticklish wave and she felt herself getting desperate already. Hearing the words “all night long” petrified her and she knew there was no way she could survive that. Then she heard of an option to make it all stop. She heard something about agreeing to something and at this moment, she was willing to do anything to make the tickling stop. She nodded her head yes as she continued to scream into Veronica’s hand, hoping that she would get a break and hear the offer.

Veronica continued tickling the armpit and noticed the head nodding in a “yes” manner and she smiled. Ana had heard her words and now it was time to have some fun with this woman. She slowed her fingers down on the armpit and then stopped. She let the fingers stay on the pit, and then lowered her face closer to Ana’s. “Listen to me pretty girl. I am going to remove my hand from your mouth. You have to remain quiet, or I am going to put my hand back on there and I will REALLY tickle you good! Understand?” she told her.

Ana nodded her head and was relieved the tickling had stopped. She did feel nervous still as the fingers were still resting on her armpit. She knew at any moment she could be tickled and had to do her very best to remain calm. The hand slowly came off her mouth and she started to take in precious oxygen and felt relief in her body. She could see how close Veronica’s face was to hers, which made her think she might be getting kissed. That actually sounded nice as it was better than her being tickled. “Yes….I-I understand….” she panted.

Veronica felt a surge of power in her body as she was slowly breaking this woman down. She smiled as she saw that sweet, tired face and then gave her a quick kiss on the lips. She then looked into her eyes, and it was play time! “Ok, I will agree to stop tickling this armpit if you agree to something. Here is what we want. We want you to beg us to take off this bra of yours, so we can see your titties. Either beg us to take off the bra or……..I tickle the life out of your left armpit….” she told her.

Ana gasped as she heard what the offer was. She then felt the left hand coming off her right armpit and now Veronica’s right hand was moving towards her left armpit. Fear tore through her body as she had an impossible choice. This situation was getting more sexual and she either had to show them her breasts, or she was going to be tickled again! “Senorita!!! You want to see my…..my breasts?” she asked.

“Yes! We both do! If I were you, I would agree to her terms because she may even tickle BOTH armpits at the same time…hehehe” Gabby threatened. She was getting excited as they were getting closer to that threesome they always wanted.

“So what will it be? Beg us to take off the bra, or have your armpits tickled?” Veronica asked. She then looked into Ana’s eyes and saw that abject fear in them. She licked her lips as she looked at the heaving chest. She wanted to play with those breasts and if Ana declined her, she would tickle her silly.

Ana felt her breath leave her body as she had an impossible choice for her. The threat of being tickled more seemed to make her lean towards having her bra removed. Her mind started to rationalize the situation. She already had felt some arousal from the kissing of her body earlier, so having her breasts exposed was probably part of the course. She knew this was not an empty threat. She was going to be severely tickled if she declined. She then took a deep breath and closed her eyes. “Ok, senorita. I will do it……please…..please…..take off my…bra.” she softly pleaded.

Veronica was surprised how quickly Ana agreed to having her bra removed. She figured it was the fear of being tickled in her armpits and the fact that she was probably a little aroused. She still wanted to tickle the armpits, but a deal was a deal. “Smart choice. Now, let’s see these tits of yours….” she said in a soft voice.

Gabby grew really excited as they were about to expose Ana’s breasts! She then slowly sat back up, taking Ana with her, but still held her arms. She then gave Ana a kiss on the side of her neck and felt her shiver. She slowly removed her arms from Ana’s so that they could easily remove the garment from her chest. She watched as Veronica started to work the bra off of Ana’s chest. She leaned her head forward and continued to kiss the right side of Ana’s neck as she wanted to get her turned on at this moment. She and Veronica wanted a threesome, but they wanted to make sure Ana was going to enjoy herself as they worked her body over. “You’re so sexy Ana…*kiss*…we are going to make you feel so…..good.” she whispered into her right ear.

Ana felt shivers in her body as she felt the kissing on her neck and heard those soft words. Her mind was racing as she felt incredible sensations in her body. The tickling of her armpits drove her wild, but now these women were being nice to her body. It was truly a mixture of agony and ecstasy. She looked down and saw Veronica taking off her bra. The garment came off her shoulders and then the cups started to come off her breasts. This was the moment that was going to cross over into a more sexual nature. They already removed her maid’s dress and when her bra came off, she would only have her underwear and her shoes and socks. The bra finally came off her body and her size B breasts were exposed! She started to blush as she felt so exposed.

Veronica removed the bra from Ana’s body and dropped the garment to the floor. Her eyes looked at those naked breasts and she swooned. They were very nice, and those brown nipples excited her. She shook her head in lust and wanted to take them right now! But it was still play time and had to have a little fun with her. “Ok Gabby let’s get her onto her back….” she told her lover.

Gabby then moved her body from behind Ana and then moved to the right side of the maid. She then grabbed both wrists, and slowly pulled them above Ana’s head. She could see how shy Ana looked and then slowly pushed her back onto the bed. Once Ana was laying on the bed, she then moved her body upwards a bit, so that she could hold down Ana’s arms. “She is so sexy, isn’t she? Hehe” she said.

Veronica looked at Ana now lying on the bed and her girlfriend was right. Ana was indeed looking very sexy right now. What she really adored was the look of fear and pleasure on her face. She knew Ana was probably very nervous, and excited at the same time. She understood that because when La Diabla was tickling her feet while Gabby was making out with her, she felt vulnerable being in that position. Her eyes then looked over at Gabby and she wanted to kiss her right now. Then she thought about letting her lover have her way with Ana’s breasts because she knew from firsthand experience how good she was at that. “Hey Gabby, do you want to play with her breasts for a bit? I want to watch what you do to her….” she asked.

Ana’s eyes popped open as she heard these two women talk about how sexy she looked and now talking about playing with her breasts. She felt like a toy as they were going to play with her. She looked at them and wondered if they were going to make out with each other. She then felt her wrists being let go of and then she saw Veronica now moving towards her left side on the bed and then her wrists were being held by her. She started to feel like some kind of love prisoner and her heart started to beat faster. Her heard turned towards her right and Gabby was still there, but now her larger hand was in the air and moving towards her chest! She realized she was about to be touched and once that happened, she knew there was no turning back. Her eyes were wide with fear and excitement and watched as the hand was just above her breasts.

Gabby could see the look of excitement and fear in Ana’s eyes as her hands moved towards those sweet breasts. This was going to be another wonderful moment in this new world of erotic torture. She did get to play with Clara’s breasts when she was being tormented, now she was going to play with Ana’s in a sensual way. She then straddled Ana’s body, sitting on her thighs and looking down at her. Veronica had taken hold of the maid’s wrists and still held her hands above her head. There would be no protection for this woman’s body, and she could play with these breasts as long as she wanted. She then placed her left hand down onto the right breast, and her right hand on the left. She gave both mounds a very gentle squeeze and she smiled. “Ooh! These are NICE!!! So soft!” she said with glee.

Veronica couldn’t help but lick her lips and swoon as she saw Gabby’s hands touching those breasts. She loved the little squeal coming from Ana as the breasts were being groped right now. She watched with great desire as Gabby’s hands continued to fondle the breasts and then she looked down at Ana’s face. She could see the eyes closed and mouth shut as it appeared she was trying to endure this moment. She then leaned her own face down and gave Ana a quick kiss on the lips from the side. “Awwww….you might as well enjoy this sweetie. We are going to make you feel really good!” she told her.

Ana opened her eyes as she felt that quick kiss on her lips. They were kissing her now? She felt excitement in her body, and she was surprised. Her body was responding to all of this touching, and she looked over at Veronica. She could see that smile on her face and felt like sexual prey. She then squealed a little as the hands started to massage her chest and she looked at Gabby. The face of that woman looked to be in high lust, and she closed her eyes again to endure the sensations as best as she could. She felt her nipples getting hard as she felt helpless to these two women. Then she felt a ticklish tremor in her body! She opened her eyes and saw Gabby’s fingers slowly sliding underneath her breasts and she was shocked. She had no idea she would even be ticklish there, but now that she did, she couldn’t help but move around. “Hehehehe hey! That tickles!” she squealed.

“Does it? Hehehehe Mmmmmmmm looks like Ana is going to be ticklish……..EVERYWHERE!!! The good news for you is that we will let you discover other ticklish spots you never knew existed. Hehe” Gabby told her. She loved the fact that Ana was very ticklish to her touch. She continued to lightly flutter her fingertips underneath the breasts, stimulating that very delicate skin. She loved how Ana’s body would twitch around and how that silly smile formed on the face. She moved her fingers from the outside curves of the mounds all the way to the inside and onto the sternum area where she would then retrace her path. She could hear the giggles getting stronger and Ana was starting to thrash around a lot more. She would then move her hands onto the ribs again and give it a gentle squeeze before returning to under the breasts.

“EEEEEPPP!!! HEHEHE THAT TICKLES!! THAT HEHEHEHE REALLY TICKLES!!” Ana yelled out as the finger tickling of her breasts continued. When she felt that squeeze on her ribs, any resistance she might have had was gone and now the ticklish sensations dominated her body. She tried to thrash around but with Veronica holding her wrists and Gabby sitting on her thighs, there was no escape. Her head twisted side to side, and she could see both Gabby and Veronica’s very happy faces. She knew just how much they were enjoying doing this to her and now they seemed even more thrilled.

Gabby continued her tickling under the breasts and then slowed her fingers down a bit. This was about tickling Ana, but also priming her body for a sexual encounter. She and Veronica wanted to sexually conquer this woman together. This was a “practice run” they wanted, so when the day came to tickle their new friend and mentor, La Diabla, they would know what to do to her. Her eyes then noticed the nipples. They looked very stiff, and she smiled. Poor Ana was getting aroused and there was no stopping them. She then looked over at Veronica who was gazing back at her. “Hey, I think it is time to get her even MORE comfortable. I am surprised she still has shoes on. Hahaha” she grinned.

“Yeah, you’re right! Poor thing! Her feet must be really hot right now! I will make sure they are taken care of….” Veronica said with a smile. She then let go of the wrists and moved herself from the bed and headed down towards Ana’s feet.

Ana felt her wrists go free and the tickling of her chest paused for a moment. She started to pull her arms back down, then suddenly a finger was pointed directly at her face! Her body froze and she lost her breath.

“Ah ah aaaaaaaahh!! Keep those arms up! If you move them down, I will have no choice but to place my hands in your armpits! Keep them still. I don’t care what you will feel shortly, if you want your armpits spared then do NOT move them down…” Gabby threatened. She then started to caress both nipples again, trying to keep them stiff and at sensual attention. She heard a soft gasp coming from Ana and she smiled. “I know you like this…..Just lay there and enjoy what we will do to your body.” she said softly

Veronica now made it to the foot of the bed, and she could see Ana’s little legs coming out from under Gabby’s body. Gabby was on her thighs and close to her knees, so the legs were effectively trapped. She could see the shoes still on the feet and smiled. The feet looked really small, and she placed her hand next to them. The shoes were barely larger than her hand and knew this woman had some really small feet. She then positioned herself so that she could see the soles of the shoes. Her hands then reached forward and took ahold of a shoelace on the left shoe. She gently tugged on the lace, and it easily came undone. She started to feel her heart race as she was going to be able to play with what was inside these shoes in a short time. As the laces came undone, she could feel the feet trembling. She wondered if they were not only cute feet, but ticklish as well. The thought of tickling this woman’s feet was getting her more excited and she started to loosen the laces even faster. Once the left shoe was unlaced, she repeated the procedure on the right shoe. Now, both shoes were loose, and she was about to pull them off, and to see Ana’s feet.

Ana felt her laces come undone and now a panic flowed over her body. They were going to see her feet! She was always shy about people seeing her barefeet and tended to keep them inside shoes or boots all the time. She wanted to move her arms but then stopped as she remembered Gabby’s threats. She gasped as she felt the heels of her shoes getting tugged on and now her shoes were going to come off! “Senorita! C-Can we leave my shoes on? I am comfortable!” she pleaded.

Gabby smiled when she heard the panic in Ana’s voice. The thrill of dominating this woman really got her excited and she wanted to really ravish her. She then leaned her body forward and put her face into Ana’s. She saw the look of ticklish fright in her eyes, and she smiled. “We are going to take off your shoes, Ana. You should enjoy it. She is going to do wonderful things to your feet! But we also will strip you entirely naked. Once that happens, I promise you, you will feel the greatest pleasure you ever felt in your life…” she whispered.

Ana’s eyes went wide with fright as she heard those ominous words. Her feet were about to be exposed, but what really tore through her psyche was the thought of being completely naked. They were really going to dominate her and now a feeling of helplessness washed over her. She was going to be their sexual prisoner for this evening and there was nothing she could do. Her body heat increased, and she felt her nipples throbbing to her surprise as the thought got her aroused. “Please….don’t strip me naked..” she mewled.

Veronica was tugging off both shoes at the same time. The shoes easily came off and she was happy that Ana did not seem to be resisting. She looked up for a moment and saw Gabby’s jean covered ass in her view and she bit her lip. She wanted to smack that ass but that would come later. She felt the shoes come off and she tossed them to the sides of her body onto the floor. Now, she could see the tanned socks of Ana and she was mere moments from seeing her feet. She could see how small the feet were. They were probably a size 5 and were thin. She considered touching the feet through the socks, but she was too excited right now and wanted to get to the bare feet. Her fingers went to the hem of the socks and started to pull down on them. Her eyes saw the tanned skin of the legs appearing and now they were at the ankles. She giggled to herself as she saw the toes curling in the socks and then pulled some more. The socks came off the heels and she saw the pale skin. Her pulse quickened as she pulled the socks some more, revealing more of the pale skin of the soles. Once the socks got to the toes, she did not waste time and quickly pulled them off, revealing Ana’s barefeet! She threw the socks across the room and then looked at the newly bared feet. Veronica got excited as she saw two tiny barefeet before her looking completely helpless and very vulnerable. The toes were of medium length, where they were all about the same length. They were a little chunky, but not “pebble like”. The ball of the foot was small, and the arch was minimal. She thought they were very cute feet, and she couldn’t wait to play with them. “Ooooh!!! She has some CUTE feet!” she said with happiness.

Gabby heard those words from Veronica and then turned her head around enough to get a look at Veronica. She then turned her body a little more, so that she could at least see the top of Ana’s feet. Once she turned herself around enough, she could see the tops and loved what she saw. The skin looked very smooth, and the toes were adorable. They had shorter nails on them and were natural. She then turned her head back around and looked at Ana. “You do have cute feet!! You are just adorable everywhere, aren’t you? Oh, we are going to have some real fun with you….” she told her.

Ana felt herself turning red with embarrassment as she felt her shoes and socks get removed, then her feet were being stared at. She thought about all the times she would hide her feet from others, including her own family and friends. She was always shy about her feet and thought they were ugly. Hearing these two women talk about her feet felt strange to her. She wondered why they would be so interested in her feet, but then realized why. They were going to tickle them. They already tickled a lot of her body and feet were a common place to tickle someone. She tickled a friend’s feet before, but usually managed to escape attempts on hers. She felt her body trembling and she reflexively started to curl her toes. “Please don’t….” she whispered.

Gabby saw that look of fear and it made her feel powerful. She and her lover were truly dominating this woman. She heard those soft words and smiled. “Please don’t do what? Hmm? Something the matter, Ana?” she teased.

Ana started to feel embarrassed and wanted to move her arms. They slowly moved down towards her body, then she remembered Gabby’s armpit threat. She shot them back up above her head and felt completely submissive at this point. She looked at Gabby’s face and she saw that evil smirk. “Please don’t touch my feet….I don’t like them.” she whimpered.

“You hear that, Vero? Cute Ana here doesn’t want you to touch her feet. What will you do?” Gabby asked. She loved it when she saw Ana’s hands move right back above her head because that meant this maid was very obedient. She also knew how her girlfriend was about to respond to Ana’s soft pleadings.

Veronica smiled as she heard Ana’s pleadings and Gabby’s sexy voice. She looked at the two barefeet before her and couldn’t wait to touch them. She then reached her left hand forward and took a hold of the right big toe between her thumb and index finger and wiggled it. “Look at this cute little piggy! We are going to have some fun with these cute toes!” she teased.

Ana gasped as she felt her toes being touched and wiggled. She felt her big toe get wiggled, then her index toe, followed by her middle, ring and baby toe. Then she felt the toes on her left foot get wiggled one by one and she grew nervous. She knew eventually her feet were about to be tickled and didn’t know how bad it would be. She started to curl her toes and open them with anticipation. She then looked at Gabby’s face and she had the look of a large predator ready to devour its prey. Her eyes went wide with fright as she saw Gabby now bending her body down and now, they were face to face. Her lip started to quiver, and she had no idea what was about to happen to her.

Gabby could see the fright in Ana’s eyes and had the woman right where she wanted. She smiled as she knew what she was going to do as her lover Veronica would tickle the helpless feet. She then gave a kiss to the tip of Ana’s nose. “You’re so adorable! Vero is going to tickle your cute little feet, but I am going to give you……pleasure. Let’s see how you handle the two sensations again…..” she told her softly.

Ana gasped as she heard Gabby’s words. She was going to have her feet tickled and somehow receive some kind of pleasure. She then saw Gabby lift her body up and saw her hands going towards her breasts! It looked like she was about to have her breasts fondled again and she felt that urge to cover them with her arms. She remembered she couldn’t use her arms because her precious armpits would be tickled instead. Her armpits seemed to be her worst ticklish spot and she did not want to have them tormented. Then she felt the fingers touching her nipples and it surprised her. A strong erotic sensation ripped through her, and she liked it. All this tickling and teasing was driving her wild then she squeaked some laughter as she felt something stroking up the sole of her right foot. Veronica was touching her!

Veronica had a smile on her face as she stroked a single finger up the length of the right foot. She saw the foot shake and she also enjoyed the reaction she got from Ana. She couldn’t help but feel excited because that foot seemed very ticklish. She then reached her index finger forward and stroked the ball of the foot quickly and saw the foot spasm. She giggled to herself as she continued stroking her finger across the ball of the foot. She saw the left foot then moved over to protect the right foot, so she simply stroked her finger on the ball of the left foot. That foot then moved, and the right foot covered it. Veronica couldn’t help but enjoy herself as the feet were very wiggly, so she then used her two index fingers and tickled both of the balls of the feet at the same time. She heard a delightful squeal come out and that greatly amused her. “Hehehehe Ana has ticklish feet!!” she teased.

Gabby heard Veronica’s teasing words and she loved it. She knew Veronica really wanted to tickle some feet after they tormented Clara’s feet the previous night and even her own when La Diabla tickled them. There was something exciting about tickling a woman’s feet and she loved how much Veronica wanted to tickle them. What made her happy was playing with beautiful Ana’s breasts. As the poor woman laughed from having her feet tickled, she got to flicker her thumbs across the hardened nipples. She knew it was driving the woman beneath her crazy with lust. She could see the look of erotic confusion on Ana’s face. She was laughing but looked like she wanted to moan at the same time. Gabby thought about what she was about to do next and felt her own wetness between her legs grow. “That’s right Ana, laugh your head off. Your little feet are getting tickled and there is nothing you can do about it. But I bet that’s not the only thing your body is enjoying. I can feel how hard your nipples are! I bet you will really love it when we get your underwear off….” she teased.

Ana felt fingers now stroking through her arches and it really drove her into a fit of laughter. Her feet were quite ticklish, and she could not escape. Gabby was too heavy for her to get from under her and Veronica had full access to her bare feet. But the nipple teasing was increasing her own internal lust. This constant erotic play was breaking down her barriers and she started to really welcome that sensual feeling. She just wished they would stop the tickling. She shivered as she heard Gabby tell her about her underwear and felt it was a matter of time before all of her body was going to be exposed to them. “Hehehehe please!! I’m too hehehehe ticklish ooooooooohh!” she giggled and moaned.

Veronica loved the sound of Ana’s laughter. Throughout this entire situation, she loved hearing that laugh. It was a sweet sound and she wanted to hear more of it. Ana was delightfully ticklish everywhere. Her fingers were now stroking at the top of the heel, right where it leads into the arch and found that to be a very responsive part. She focused on the left foot at the moment, and held the toes with her left hand, and used the tip of her index finger to tickle that exact spot. The foot was so small and looked so adorable. She loved the way it was trying to free itself from her grasp as she continued to tease that area. Veronica was amused as she felt the toes in her hand trying to curl and could even see the wrinkles on the sole forming. That made her laugh and she started to tickle those wrinkles. “You really have the most cutest, tiniest, ticklish feet ever! I could tickle them all night long!” she teased.

Gabby laughed as she heard Veronica’s teasing words. She saw Ana’s face in ticklish distress and heard that sweet laughter. She enjoyed teasing her nipples, but now it was time to up the stakes. She licked her lips, then leaned forward. She placed her head very close to the underside of the breast and then focused her eyes on the left nipple. That brown nubbin was very stiff, and she leaned her head forward. She stuck out her big, pink tongue and let it slide against the nipple. The taste of the bud got her really sexually excited, and she heard a loud moan coming from Ana! Then she heard her laugh again as her feet were still being tickled. She then licked the nipple again and now she felt the body starting to move.

Ana could not believe what she was feeling. She felt that lick on her nipple and it felt incredibly good. But the tickling on the bottoms of her feet were still driving her crazy. Her mind was spinning as she didn’t know what to think or what to feel. Then she felt another lick, then another. The feelings within her body felt very good and she started to move her hips around. “HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE TICKLES!! HAHAHAHA TICKLES!!!” she squealed as she felt the fingers moving faster against the bottom of her foot.

Veronica laughed when she heard those very sensual moans then the girlish laughter as she scurried her fingers on the bottom of the tiny foot. She loved how tender the skin was. She started to wonder if Ana had gone barefoot at all as the skin was very soft. Her fingers moved from the heel, through the arch, over the ball of the foot then back down, making sure she covered the entire foot. She would even move her fingers side to side to cover the width of the foot. It made her laugh when she felt the toes curling in her hand, so she decided to play with them. Using her strength, she started to peel those toes back, and managed to expose the very sensitive looking undersides of the toes. She then stroked her fingers along that area, and she thought she heard a snort sound. “Hahahaha are you snorting?” she asked.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES *SNORT* HAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE *SNORT* STOP HAHAHA TICKLING MEEEEEEEEEE!!” Anna screamed as the tickling continued. The feeling of those fingers on the undersides of her toes was driving her completely crazy. She tried to curl her toes, but Veronica kept them open. She also felt silly for snorting a few times, but she couldn’t help it. Her feet were ticklish, and it drove her crazy. She then felt another lick on her nipples and her arousal had another spike.

Gabby loved listening to Ana laugh and even snort a few times. Then she started to lick the right nipple as she wanted to get that one wet and aching with pleasure. She slid the tongue very slowly over the nipple, doing her best to really turn Ana on. She loved the feeling of this maid struggling beneath her and she got excited. She smiled at Ana and then thought about Veronica. She had to be having the time of her life and that really made her happy. Now it was time to push Ana further, so she and Veronica could enjoy sexually dominating this woman. “Hey Veronica, sweet Ana here has some very delicious nipples! Not as delicious as yours, but very tasty…hehe” she teased.

Veronica paused her toe tickling when she heard Gabby’s words. She loved hearing them as her own nipples were referenced. It made her think about two nights ago when she made love to Gabby as La Diabla tickled her feet. She got even more excited because she knew Gabby was very turned on right now. Her eyes looked up and saw Gabby’s ass near her as she was leaning forward to tease Ana. She wanted to grab that ass and give her a thrill. She figured she might as well as this was all turning very erotic. She reached her right hand forward as her left hand still bent Ana’s toes back and then gave that ass a smack. “I love this ass!” she told her.

Gabby flinched as she felt that smack on her rear end. Now she wanted more. She was going to push Ana into a high state of arousal as she would experience the same. She loved it when Veronica was sexually excited because then the sex was great. Now they had a sex toy in a way. Sweet Ana the maid was a wonderful toy, and it was time to have some more fun. She licked the two nipples and then moved her hands back towards the rib area. Using her fingertips, she started to lightly flutter them against the soft skin and felt Ana flinching. Then another giggle came out and she saw the upper body jerking around. She also continued to lick the nipples at the same time to continue to drive Ana crazy.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHE THAT TICKLES SO MUCH!!! HEHEHEHE MY RIBS!!” Ana squealed in ticklish agony as she felt that very light touch on her ribcage. Her nipples were still being licked but the ticklish sensation started to overwhelm the erotic feeling and she felt a small panic. Then she squealed louder as the undersides of her toes were being tickled. This time it was on the right foot, and she was being tickle dominated. She started to squirm a lot more and without thinking, she closed her arms together and started to bat away at Gabby’s shoulders. Her body was trying to defend itself subconsciously and it had to do something.

“Hey Vero, stop tickling her right now! Ana is a NAUGHTY maid!!” Gabby yelled out as she then sat her body in an upright position. She had a look of mock shock on her face as she looked down at Ana. She could see the woman looking like a deer frozen in place as though it saw a predator. Now she saw Ana placing her arms back above her head and had this look of begging in her eyes.

Veronica still held onto the toes of the right foot and paused her tickling. She saw Gabby sitting upright and wondered what happened. She knew whatever it was, they were both about to have a lot of fun with this cute maid. “Oh? Ana is being naughty??? Well, I guess she has to pay a price…hehehe” she taunted.

Ana looked at Gabby and knew she made a huge mistake by using her arms to defend herself. She couldn’t help it. Her ribs were very sensitive and only seemed to increase the more she was tickled and sensually attacked. She remembered what Gabby threatened to do and now it was that moment. Her head started to tremble, and her eyes were wide with fright. “Senorita! I am sorry! I-I-I didn’t mean to do that! Please! Forgive me!” Ana said in a panic.

“What did I tell you was going to happen if you moved your arms, huh? Now, you will suffer! Hehehe” Gabby threatened, then she quickly placed her left hand over Ana’s mouth, and then plunged the tips of her fingers on the right hand into that exposed left armpit. She knew she couldn’t use both hands to tickle because Ana was going to scream and possibly wake up the entire farm area, so she could only go after one armpit at a time. Once her fingers made it to the armpit, she poked them deep into the pit and started to wriggle.

Ana exploded into laughter as she felt those fingers invading her helpless left armpit. That arm automatically clamped down, but it trapped Gabby’s hand there and she could feel those fingers burrowing into that spot. She screamed as loud as she could in sheer ticklish shock, but Gabby’s beefy hand covered her mouth tightly, so the volume of the scream was lowered by a lot. She could be heard but not loud enough to cause a commotion in the house and not even in this room. The sensations were tearing through her body as though she was being electrocuted. At this moment, she discovered that her armpits were definitely the most ticklish part of her body, even more than her feet!

Veronica could hear that muffled scream and felt a shiver in her body. That muffled laughter meant Ana was going through a tremendous amount of ticklish suffering and now she had to play with her too. She then curved her fingers into talons and now used the tips of her nails to flutter up and down the right sole. She felt the foot trying to pull away and get free, but she had a firm grip on the toes. To tighten her hold, she then wrapped her left fist around the big toe to keep the foot still, then used the nails on her right hand to press into the foot flesh and scrape along the length of the foot, focusing on the arch and ball of the foot. She felt the left foot slamming into the right one, but it couldn’t protect it from her nails. Veronica started to flutter her nails up and down in that arch area and the muffled scream got louder. With a wry smile she continued to tickle that very sensitive area.

Ana was losing her mind at this point. Her left armpit had very strong fingers burrowing into that area, sending intense ticklish sensations throughout her entire body and now she felt fingernails scraping along the bottom of her right foot. She could only truly breathe through her nose as that hand was still over her lips and she couldn’t move. With Gabby sitting on her, her ability to thrash around was very limited and she felt trapped. There was no way she could defend herself and now they were truly tickle torturing her. Her mind continued to race as wave after ticklish wave dominated her body. It didn’t take long for that feeling of total helplessness and total submission to take over her mind. She started to lose the will to struggle and all she could do was experience these feelings. Ana was becoming completely submissive and feeling as though she was broken. She was willing to do anything at this moment to get them to stop but had no way of telling Gabby because her mouth was effectively gagged by that hand. She closed her eyes and let a tear stream down as the ticklish sensations continued to tear away at her very soul.

Gabby was really getting into this moment as she felt powerful and had Ana under her complete control. She could feel Ana’s resistance dissipating and knew the woman was surrendering herself. She remembered when Clara had this same reaction when La Diabla broke her and that made her very excited. She wished she could watch Veronica tickling Ana’s feet because she wanted to see the look of pure joy on her girlfriend’s face. She wanted to see those cute feet go through a lot of tickling. Tickling Clara’s feet was a thrill when she did it, so she could only imagine the fun Veronica was having right now. She continued to burrow and wiggle her fingers in that armpit and figured it was almost time to finish her off.

Veronica continued to tickle that helpless right foot and she noticed that the foot no longer tried to move around and get away. Even the left foot was now motionless and she figured Ana was breaking, or she passed out. That thought of passing out went away quickly as she continued to hear the muffled laughter. She realized that Ana was submitting herself to her ticklish fate and she wondered how Gabby was going to finish this. She hoped she could keep tickling this foot and wanted to do it all night long if the opportunity presented itself. Her nails were now scraping along the insteps, and she felt some ticklish physical reactions, but the foot remained motionless for the most part. “I really love this…I could do this forever….” she told herself.

Gabby looked down at Ana and saw her slipping away. The woman’s eyes were closed, and her laughter was starting to get a little more quiet. She knew she and Veronica probably pushed Ana to that edge of sanity and if they pushed a little harder, the poor woman would probably be a broken mess. This made her decide to stop because it was time to send Ana into pure pleasure mode. This was not about torture; this was about sexual pleasure. Ana was cute and innocent and worked for her employer at this moment, so she had to make sure the maid was happy. She removed her hand from the armpit and then pressed her body on top of Ana’s. “Hey Vero! You can stop tickling her feet now. I think cute Ana here has had enough….” she said aloud.

Ana continued to feel those very powerful ticklish sensations coursing through her very soul. She didn’t know what to do anymore and when she felt that hand leave her armpit and the nails stopped skittering on the bottom of her foot, she felt a relief wash over her that gave her a moment of bliss. The tickling these women did to her really pushed her beyond her normal limits and now she felt this state of bliss. There was something about being tickled so intensely that when it stopped, gave this incredible amount of relief in her body. She then felt the hand get removed from her mouth and her breathing was heavy. She let out a small moan as she was now recovering. “Thank you……thank you…..” she panted.

Gabby lifted herself up and then tried to turn around. She wanted to tell Veronica it was time for some real fun! “Hey Vero, can you come over here and hold her arms. It is time……” she whispered.

Veronica shuddered when she heard that request because she knew what was about to happen next. They had tickled and teased this woman and figured Ana should be in a sexual frenzy at this moment. She got up from the foot of the bed and then got onto the mattress and crawled her way towards Ana’s head. She could see how heavy the woman was breathing and her face was sweaty. She loved that sight because it meant that Gabby really tickle punished her as she went after those very cute feet. Once she made it to the head of the bed, she sat upright, and her legs were split open with Ana’s head between them. She then grabbed her limp wrists and held them on either side of her body. Veronica wanted a great view of this and could see what Ana’s facial responses would be. She then saw Gabby leaning her body down and into Ana’s face.

“Sweet, sweet Ana. Pobrecita! You look like you went through a lot! Well, what are you willing to do to not have us tickle you again?” Gabby teased. She then put her fingers near Ana’s eyes and wiggled them.

Ana slowly opened her eyes as she was still breathing heavy. Her eyes then popped wide open as she saw those wiggling fingers and heard Gabby’s question. She also realized that her arms were above her head and her armpits were very vulnerable! She could be tickled again, and she started to panic. “ANYTHING!!! ANYTHING!! Please, no more tickling!” she begged.

“Anything, huh? Well, for us to stop tickling you, I want you to beg us to take off your underwear. I want you to beg me to get you naked, so that I can have my way with you. I think you will like it…hehehe” Gabby told her.

Ana gasped at that suggestion! She had to beg Gabby to take off her underwear? That would mean she was going to be completely naked! She was always a modest person, so being naked in front of a woman, let alone a man was a very big moment. She felt herself blushing as she did not want to be naked, but her mind also remembered her exhaustion and the tickling threat. Her armpits were her weakness and could not endure another round of tickle torture. She also thought about the erotic feelings she had already experienced with the nipple play and the kissing on her body and how amazing it felt. She noticed she was still aroused and perhaps this would be a good thing. She never made love to a woman, but she had a feeling that was going to change. She knew what she had to do. The threat of being tickled was too much for her to handle. “Please…Please senorita….take my underwear off. Please take it off and you….you can see me naked…” she mewled.

Gabby felt this incredible sense of dominance in her body as she heard that soft pleading from Ana. She and Veronica actually managed to get another woman to submit sexually to them. They now controlled Ana’s sexual pleasure and that felt incredible. She looked up at Veronica who had this gleam in her eyes, and both realized they now had a method to really have some fun in life as their criminal careers were about to get a lot more interesting and very pleasurable. She then moved her hands downwards and started to tug away at the underwear. She managed to get the garment off the ass and the hips, and it was going to be mere moments before she took them off. She licked her lips and held her breath in anticipation. The garment slid further down the groin, and she started to see the top of the pubic hairs. They were black and now more of them appeared as the underwear was slipping off. She was moments away from taking her sexual prize!

Ana felt her heart pounding in her chest. She felt her underwear sliding off her hips and could even feel the room air caressing her groin area as her underwear was moving further down. She felt embarrassed at the moment as she was going to be naked in mere moments. She felt the garment finally come off her vagina and she closed her eyes. The underwear continued to now slide down her legs and she felt then sliding off her feet. Now, she was completely naked. She felt her ankles get grabbed and suddenly her legs were spread wide! She opened her eyes and saw this huge, sinister grin on Gabby’s face! Ana felt a lot of shame and her face turned red from embarrassment. Her arms were still held over her head, so she could not cover herself. Never before in her life has she felt so exposed. Then she saw Gabby’s eyes looking between her legs.

“Wow……well will you look at that? Vero, that is one SWEET looking pussy! Wow, I am really impressed!” Gabby said with lust in her voice. She then laid her body down on the mattress and was in between Ana’s legs. Her eyes stared at the exposed pussy and loved what she saw. She could see that dark curly hair of the mound and then she saw the pink lips. It looked like a beautiful flower as the folds were out and she could even see some of the liquid lust. She moved her body closer to get a really close look and when she did, she even took a sniff of the vagina. “She smells ready to go…hehehe” she teased.

Veronica watched this moment and felt as if she felt her entire body ready to explode in sheer erotic pleasure. She loved when her lover pulled off that underwear, exposing the pussy of the maid. She remembered how shallow her breathing got when she saw Gabby grab poor Ana’s ankles and spread her legs very wide. From her vantage point, she could see the top of the groin and wished she could play with the pussy herself. Her eyes then went down towards Ana’s face, and she could see how embarrassed the young woman was. This was such an amazing experience for her to help dominate another woman. Now it was time for pussy play, and she looked forward to it. “I bet she is! She may act shy and nervous, but inside, she is probably dying to have you tear her pussy apart…hehehe” she teased.

Ana closed her eyes again and felt her humiliation wash over her body. These two women were about to take control of her body and there was nothing she could do. She could feel her nipples throbbing and her pussy felt very wet. It may have been an embarrassing moment, but it also turned her on like nothing she ever experienced before. She opened her eyes and saw Veronica staring back down at her. That woman had her under control and she felt so meek. Then she gasped as she felt something sliding against her most private spot! She lifted her head and saw Gabby’s hand touching her! Now, for the first time in her life, another woman was touching her between her legs!

Gabby grinned as her right index finger started to lightly stroke up and down that very wet slit of Ana’s pussy. She saw the groin area tremble with excitement and that got her excited. She then stroked her finger again on the outside edges of the labia and felt the hips starting to move around. She then moved her fingers towards that crease where the leg connected to the hip, and she felt the hips flinch. She loved that reaction and did it again. She then took both of her hands and started to stroke and flutter her fingers along the creases of each leg and she thought she heard a giggle. She looked up at Ana’s face and could see a smile starting to form on her face and it dawned on her. Ana was ticklish in this spot! This discovery really excited her! “Is someone ticklish here???? Hehehe” she teased.

Ana started to squirm more as the fingers were tickling those creases on her groin. She was never tickled there in her entire life, and she was in shock. She could not believe how sensitive she was in that area and she tried to move her hips around. She started to close her legs, but then she felt the tickling had stopped and her legs were forced back into a wide spread-eagled position!

“Keep your legs open!!” Gabby demanded. She then moved her hands back to the groin and started to flutter her fingers along the creases again and heard a few quite squeals coming from Ana. She could also see the pussy clenching and she loved it. She just loved the sound of Ana’s sweet giggles and wanted to have a lot of fun with her. Her eyes then looked below the pussy and could see the crack of the ass and the perineum. She wondered that since Ana seemed so ticklish in this area, how would she react if she tickled her on those spots. She took her left index finger and slowly stroked it over the perineum and headed towards the crack of the ass and near the hole. She was delighted when she saw the cheeks clench really tight and heard such a delightful squeal!

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHE THAT TICKLES!!!” Ana squealed as she felt that finger tickling in areas she never thought could be ticklish. This was an eye opening experience for her and she was learning things about her body she never knew before. She continued to feel that finger tickling her in that region and even felt it go near her asshole. The very sensitive nerve endings gave her intense ticklish sensations and she desperately wanted to close her legs. With them being this spread open, she felt incredibly vulnerable and helpless. She squealed once again as the finger tickled her perineum and got close to her vaginal lips. Her eyes looked up and she saw this huge grin on Veronica’s face. She looked like she was enjoying her hellish moment!

Veronica felt her arousal at a very high pitch. Watching what Gabby was doing to that groin area was the most erotic thing she had ever seen. She never knew a pussy and the entire groin area could be that ticklish. She wondered if her own would be like that and wondered if Gabby would be too! That really got her excited because she knew she and her lover would eventually explore that. She looked down at Ana and saw that ticklish smile on her face. She really did think Ana was very beautiful and watching her in this position made her desire her. She could see the desperation in her eyes, and she smiled. “You really are ticklish everywhere, aren’t you?” she teased.

Gabby smiled when she heard Veronica teasing Ana. She loved this moment and tickling this woman’s groin area made her nipples throb even harder. She also knew Veronica was thinking the same things she was. They were going to explore each other’s body even more and see if they are ticklish around their pussies. Again, she thought about La Diabla and how she introduced them to this form of play. Tickling was becoming a very exciting thing to perform and use as a weapon. Now, going forward they had ways to get women to submit to them as they robbed them. Her arousal was starting to peak, and her eyes focused on that exposed pussy. She couldn’t hold back anymore as it looked so delicious to eat. Gabby looked at Veronica and could see her lover looking back at her. This was the moment they both were waiting for. She winked at her, whispered the words, “This will be you….”, then leaned her head forward and planted her lips on the vaginal lips of Ana.

Ana felt the finger stop tickling her nether regions, but before she could feel relief, she felt something touch her pussy again! She lifted her head and saw Gabby’s face directly on her vagina and realized she was kissing it. She was in total shock as another woman’s mouth was in her most private spot. What really shocked her was the incredible amount of pleasure she was feeling at that moment. Those soft, yet strong lips were pressed against her sensitive folds, and she let out a loud moan. It felt absolutely amazing as she was experiencing oral sex for the first time in her life. She then gasped as she felt something a lot more soft now running over her mound and realized it was Gabby’s tongue! “OOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!” she yelled out as the waves of pleasure tore through her.

Veronica almost passed out as she saw Gabby eating Ana’s pussy. She watched as her lover was pressing her face into that mound and she did in fact imagine it was her. She knew just how talented Gabby was at oral sex and knew Ana must be feeling intense sexual feelings right now. She watched as Gabby moved her head up and down and she recognized that motion. She knew a tongue was being used and she bit her lower lip. She felt her own desires grow to a raging inferno and really wanted to be Ana at the moment. Hearing Ana’s moans and mewling made her nipples throb and she couldn’t wait to get naked herself.

Gabby was in a sexual trance as she continued to devour the sweet tasting vagina of Ana. It surprised her that this maid tasted this good, and she wanted to lap up all of her sexual honey. She looked into Ana’s eyes and could see how much pleasure she was feeling. She was moaning and whimpering in pleasure and that only fueled her to keep going. She was going to force an orgasm out of her, then she and Veronica could have their fun. This was such a moment for her and her lover. They dreamed of sexually dominating a woman in a threesome type setting and it was finally happening. Her eyes then looked up at Veronica and could see that lust all over her face. That made her lick harder, and faster as it was time to break Ana. She could hear herself lapping away at the sweet mound and she could feel Ana’s body tensing up. It was going to be mere moments before this woman lost control and exploded.

Ana felt herself being transported to another dimension at this moment. Her entire body was in heat as the feelings of her most private spot being pleased like this was something she never felt before. She realized just how much pleasure she could get from another woman sexually and she liked it. The intensity of it all, the way the tongue found spots she never knew existed, and now she felt the massive wave of orgasmic pleasure building up. She was loving the way Gabby’s head was moving around, that tongue ravishing her very sexual core. The sensations started to build and build, and she reached the peak! Her eyes started to flutter as the orgasmic sensations was at a fever pitch and when the tongue get swishing on her clit, it finally pushed her over the edge. “OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH DIOS MIO OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH YES YES YES YES YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!” she cried out as she rocked her body in sweet orgasmic bliss.

Gabby heard those moans and watched as Ana was having her orgasm. She gave a few more licks to the clit and then pulled her head away. She smiled when she saw Ana’s eyes roll into the back of her head and knew she just gave that woman probably the most intense orgasm of her young life. She started to giggle as she could see that relief washed over the maid’s face. She realized that she did it. She sexually conquered this woman, and a thrill made her shake her own body. Her eyes then looked towards Veronica. She looked absolutely beautiful at this moment and now it was time for her to have her way with her! “Come here……” she said with a flirty smile.

Veronica was in awe as she watched Gabby sexually wipe out Ana. The way Ana had her orgasm only made her feel incredibly aroused. Then she heard Gabby call out to her. She looked at her and knew that look on her face. It was time for them to have their fun! She didn’t even hesitate and started to remove her shirt. She wanted to make love to Gabby in the worst kind of way and Ana was going to witness it! “Fuck me!” she called out then moved her body towards Gabby and they locked in an embrace and fell to the bed, right next to Ana’s tired form.

Ana lay there on the bed completely naked but feeling incredibly pleased. Her first lesbian experience was incredible, and she never knew she was capable of something like that. She learned something about herself in this moment. She was tickled, she was sexually teased, and she was dominated by two women. But she wasn’t disgusted. She wasn’t angry. She loved it and couldn’t wait to do it again! She closed her eyes and felt Gabby and Veronica’s bodies next to her on her left hand side and she listened to them making out. She was sexually defeated and now her conquerors were about to have sex. She loved this moment and was going to enjoy watching them make out. Ana had a smile on her face as she heard the kissing and other sexual animalistic sounds they were making, and she giggled. “I like this….mmmmm” she cooed as she closed her eyes and took it all in.

Morning came and the sun started to peek through the windows in Bella’s bedroom. Bella entered her bedroom wearing her silk nightgown and walked towards the bed. In her hands, she held the clothing of La Diabla that was removed during their time in her study. She held the boots, jeans, and shirt and gently placed them at the foot of the bed. She then looked at her bed. She felt her heart flutter as she saw the sleeping form of La Diabla resting comfortably under the blankets. She remembered how this moment even happened. She had a private conversation with the beautiful outlaw and gave her wine. La Diabla had drank a lot more wine than she probably wanted and was very loose. She remembered how she got a chance to give her a massage and it ended up being a moment of seduction. Bella loved how ticklish La Diabla was and managed to tickle her into erotic pleasure. Then she led the woman up to her bedroom as she was naked and then made love to her. It was the most incredible sexual moment she had had in a very long time. She truly adored this woman and wanted to be around her more. She thought she was the most beautiful woman she ever seen in her 37 years of life, and also very sensual. She felt her arousal rising again and she decided to get back into bed.

Bella got under the covers and cuddled her body next to La Diabla. The outlaw was on her right side, her back turned towards the center of the bed. She was now spooning her and felt the warmth of the naked body. She leaned her head forward and smelled the long black hair and could hear some slight snoring coming from her guest. She then thought of a nice way to play with her. She giggled as she moved her left hand under the blankets and moved it near the naked rear end of La Diabla. She gently crawled her fingers down the crack of the ass, and they went under and soon found the naked pussy. She started to very lightly stroke those vaginal lips and felt her own nipples throbbing. She wanted to tease her and hopefully they could at least make out before they had breakfast. She was surprised she didn’t see Ana around, but figured she was off somewhere doing chores. As her fingers continued to stroke that pussy, she felt La Diabla starting to stir. She leaned her head forward and also started to kiss the exposed left shoulder. Bella loved the way the hips started to move around and knew La Diabla was slowly waking up. “Good morning beautiful…” she whispered softly.

La Diabla could feel something stroking her pussy lips and it made her body start to wake up. She could also feel someone behind her, and it felt amazing. Her mind started to wake up and also felt herself getting aroused. She slept very deep and peacefully and having her pussy played with in the morning was always a great way to wake up. Her eyes did not open just yet as she wanted to savor this touch. A smile formed on her face, and she giggled a little. “Hehehe touching me already? This feels good, Darby…” she moaned.

Bella loved hearing that sweet voice, but then she paused. She just heard La Diabla call out another name and not hers. Was the outlaw thinking she was with someone else in bed? Perhaps a previous lover? She didn’t know how to feel at the moment as she did not hear her name called, which meant La Diabla was not thinking about her. She slowly moved her hand away from the pussy and kissed the shoulder one last time. “Good morning, Salem…” she whispered.

La Diabla smiled as she heard the voice, and she opened her eyes. She could see the sun starting to come through the window and felt warm and comfortable. She was feeling very good and then thoughts of the previous night started to fill her mind. She realized that she had sex with another woman and even though it felt amazing, she started to feel a little guilty. The last time she had sex with anyone, was with Darby back in Santa Selena. It felt weird to have random sex with someone else after what she did with Darby. That night in Santa Selena was very special to her and she was going to cherish that moment for the rest of her life. She didn’t have sex when she was with the Elu tribe the last two months and that was the longest stretch that she didn’t have sex in many years. La Diabla then remembered why she had sex, and it was the same reason she always had random sexual encounters. Alcohol. Lots of it. She consumed a lot of wine the previous night and it opened her up. There was nothing against Bella, in fact she found her very attractive, but she wished the sexual encounter would be meaningful. She got a taste of that kind of love making and it meant more. La Diabla then started to turn her body around to lie on her left side and now was facing Bella. She could see her face and could see her smiling. She wanted to make sure her host felt ok as well. “Good morning, Bella. Mmmm…I like how you were touching me. Great way to wake up.” she told her, not realizing she said someone else’s name.

Bella smiled when she heard La Diabla say those words as the woman did recognize it was in fact her touching her. The name “Darby” stayed in her mind however but decided to not say anything about it. Right now, she was with this beautiful woman and did not want to ruin the moment by being a little jealous of a woman she never heard of. “I like touching you…I really enjoyed last night, Salem. You are an amazing woman…” she said softly.

La Diabla blushed a little as she heard the compliment. She started to think this woman might be falling for her and she felt a little guilty. She loved the sex, but she knew her heart was thinking of someone else. “Thank you…I enjoyed last night too. But I think I drank way too much wine. Hehehe” she giggled.

“You did drink a lot, that is for sure. But I loved what we did. I loved touching you. I love tickling you and hearing that laugh. You truly are a dream woman…” Bella told her. She felt her heart pounding as she was really attracted to this naked woman in her bed. She hoped that after La Diabla finished the job she was hired to do, they would celebrate again tonight and force a few orgasms out of each other.

“Stop that…hehehe you’re making me blush.” La Diabla giggled. She started to sense just how much Bella liked her and she wanted to be careful. She then started to sit up and bed and noticed she was still naked as she looked at her breasts. She then looked back at Bella and smiled. “I guess I should get dressed….” she grinned.

“I wish we both could be naked all day and stay in bed together. Mmmmm….I like that idea. Perhaps after you finish your mission, we can make that happen." Bella smiled. She then leaned forward and kissed La Diabla on her left cheek.

La Diabla smiled when she heard that idea and felt the kiss on her cheek. She didn’t know if she should continue with this or not. She absolutely loved sex, especially with another woman, but she kept thinking about how she felt about someone else. She then looked at Bella and smiled. “Hmmm, we shall see. I guess I should get ready. The sooner I take care of business, the sooner we can discuss celebrations.” she told her.

“You’re right. You should get ready to take care of the problem I have. Your clothes are at the foot of the bed. I can’t thank you enough. I already know you will be successful. This farm and home mean everything to me. Thank you, Salem. Thank you.” Bella told her, then gave her a quick kiss on the lips. She then slid out of the bed and stood up. Seeing that naked woman in her bed gave her chills and she felt herself completely enamored with that woman. She really hoped that she could have that kind of sex again with her and felt excitement. She didn’t know who Darby was, but she was going to show she was a very good choice instead. “I will have Ana start breakfast. You and your girls need to be ready…” she told her.

“Breakfast sounds great. Thank you, Bella. Thank you for everything. We will take care of this problem. I promise….” La Diabla told her. She then watched Bella leave the room and she shook her head. The sex she had the previous night was absolutely amazing and she was surprised she felt so submissive. That was only the second time in her life that she was submissive sexually to another woman. The first was Darby. She wondered if that would become a trend. She then slid her legs out from under the blanket and her barefeet touched the floor. The floor felt warm on her soles, and she stretched. Her mind was still spinning, and she wondered what would happen in this situation next time. She really hoped Bella was not going to develop feelings for her. It reminded her of a lover she had many years ago, where she had sex with the woman, and she knew she led her on. Their fling went on for two months and it was a fun time. La Diabla enjoyed the passionate sex they had, but the other woman started to have feelings and she did not want a relationship, just sex. She ended up leaving the woman behind without any notice, but she used the excuse of having to leave because El Guapo moved his gang to another location to pillage. She felt bad for leaving the woman after their two month fling, and she hoped the same situation was not going to take place with Bella. She took a deep breath and realized what she had to do after this mission was over. She then got up out of bed and walked over towards the foot of the bed where her clothes were. It was time to get ready for this mission and when it was over, she had to let Bella and her new friends, Gabby and Veronica, know what she decided to do.

Ana started to stir and realized she had fallen into a deep sleep. Her body felt amazing as she was still feeling the aftereffects of that major orgasm she had the previous night. She also realized something as she lay on the bed. She was sandwiched between a naked Gabby and Veronica. She was on her back and both women had their hands over her belly. She had flashbacks of what happened, and she smiled. She witnessed a very passionate sexual encounter between these two women after they made her have an orgasm. Just witnessing those two going after it like wild animals made her start to consider playing with women a lot more often. She was so scared originally, but the physical pleasure she experienced made her crave it again. She slowly sat up and heard them lightly snoring. She giggled a little and knew she had to get out of bed because she had to go prepare breakfast. Ana knew Bella would be expecting it, so she slowly started to move and felt Gabby and Veronica starting to stir. It appeared her movements awakened them.

“Mmm….where do you think you’re going?” Veronica mumbled as she lay on Ana’s right hand side.

Gabby opened her eyes and saw Ana’s naked chest and smiled. “Yeah, where are you going?” she cooed.

“I have to go make breakfast…” Ana replied softly. She then managed to crawl out of bed and then saw the two women scoot their bodies closer and embrace. It was such an amazing experience, and she liked these two. They made her feel beautiful and gave her a pleasure she never knew existed. “Thank you for last night, senoritas.” she whispered, then started to put on her maid’s outfit.

Gabby held Veronica in her arms as they cuddled and looked over at Ana. She was happy that the maid truly enjoyed what happened to her and she hoped they could do it again soon. “You’re beautiful Ana. Once we finish our mission today, perhaps we can make it a mission to make you cum again… hehehe” she giggled.

Veronica laughed when she heard it and saw Ana blushing. It was an outstanding night and now she wanted to play with Gabby and Ana again. “Yes, when we get back, we will have to do…things….again. Hahaha” she giggled.

Ana blushed and then finished putting on her uniform. It was time to start her chores of the day and knew she would have a great day because she felt like she was walking on clouds. She then exited the room and blew them both a kiss. “Buenos Dias, senoritas. See you soon…” she told them, left.

“She is so adorable. And so…..tasty. hehehe Yeah, we have to play with her again. Get more practice in, so we can get La Diabla soon. Imagine that….” Gabby smiled.

“I love it! I wish we could play all day, but it is time we get ready. We got a job to do today. Let’s take care of this Rose person and then we can have some fun. Do you think we will get to torture her today? Hehehe” Veronica asked. She really hoped to see more tickle torture and practice her new skills.

“I think so! You know how La Diabla is with women. I wonder if she had her own fun with Bella. I bet she dominated that woman. Hehehe think she will tell us?” Gabby grinned.

“Maybe. Hehehe But she seems so secretive too. That’s what makes her so damn sexy. Come on, let’s get ready. I am hungry too! We sure did a lot of exercise last night….” Veronica smiled, then kissed Gabby. They both got out of bed and got ready to go have breakfast. They both were excited as they were going on a new mission and were going to be paid handsomely!

La Diabla had finished breakfast and was standing outside the home on the large porch. Her eyes were staring out into the farmland and found it to be a peaceful sight. She could see some of the farm workers beginning their day and she thought about what her job was. She was to put fear into a Greek woman who was trying to force Bella Toscano to sell her farm. She was provided the information on where this woman, Rose Galanis, lived and she started to form a plan. She was happy she was going to have help with Gabby and Veronica on her side, so she could truly take care of Rose. The mission was to force Rose to give up this purchase attempt. She wasn’t planning on killing the woman which would make things easier, but she knew her torture method would work just well. It also gave opportunities for Gabby and Veronica to practice. La Diabla was also aware of a potential bodyguard and from what Bella told her, the woman seemed to be a great fighter. That made her think back to Helga and Svetlana. She wondered if this new woman was anything like them. This time she would be prepared for a better fight, so that she wouldn’t suffer the same defeat she did to the monstrous Helga. Her concentration was broken when she heard Gabby and Veronica come onto the porch from the house. She looked at them and smiled. They were ready to go! “You look great ladies! Now, are you ready? I think we need to show this Rose bitch that it is not good to threaten our friend.” she told them.

“You damn right! I am looking forward to this! Just think, we are outlaws for hire! Hehehe With the money that Bella offered us, we will be well taken care of! Maybe we can earn a really good living this way. Getting hired to take care of…….problems. hehehe” Gabby told the group.

“I am looking forward to this. So, we just sneak into her house, tie her up and well…..have our way with her?” Veronica grinned and then winked.

La Diabla chuckled when she heard Veronica. She loved the fact that these two enjoyed her version of making a woman submit. She felt that these two women going forward would be great representations of her own skills. She looked at them with such great pride and now this mission was going to be their first true test. “Ok ladies let’s take care of business. I want to see what you both can do, and when we come back, we can have some fun. I also have something to tell you...” she told them.

“What do you have to tell us? Now, I am excited!” Gabby told her.

“Let’s finish this mission. Let’s make sure we give Bella Toscano her money’s worth….” La Diabla told them. She smiled as she heard the excitement in her voice. She felt a little sad as what she had to tell them would probably disappoint them, but she had to do what she had to do. She then stepped off the porch and started to head towards the stables. Her own horse, Tesoro, was back where Gabby and Veronica stayed, so they had to borrow horses from Bella. They all got on their horses and soon sped off towards the home of Rose Galanis. La Diabla was looking forward to this mission. She wanted to break this Rose woman and make sure she never bothered Bella again.

Rose walked into her office holding a stack of papers. Today was a very busy day as she had to finish all the necessary paperwork for the farms she recently acquired. She placed the stack on her desk and then sat in her chair. The day was already getting warm and soon she would have her midday lunch. She felt confident that she was going to complete her assignment given to her by Christos Andino. She was in charge of buying all the farms in this part of Mexico and she had a high success rate. After just acquiring the Perez farm, there weren’t many farms left. The owners of the remaining farms were still balking at the very generous offer for purchase. Today, she was going to send out her associate to get one of the farms, the Mendoza farm, to agree to the buyout. The next day, the Toscano farm would be sold as she was very confident Bella Toscano was not going to refuse her associate. Bella looked over the papers and stared at the one labeled “Toscano”. For some reason, having that farm bought out would feel great. Rose did enjoy speaking with Bella a couple of days ago. She was an attractive woman, and after her associate, Carissa, delivered the ultimatum, she was very confident Bella would sell that farm. That farm in particular has a very nice vineyard and Christos would truly enjoy it. She then looked up as she heard a knock on the office door. “Come in….” she said.

Carissa Hasapis entered the office and she smiled. This was going to be another good day as she had her own assignments today. She looked forward to going to the Mendoza farm today as she loved the daughter of the farmer, Rogelio Mendoza. He was widower, and had a 19 year old daughter. She looked very pretty, and she was going to torture that young lady and force Rogelio to sell the farm. Dressed in her black Greek military uniform with long sleeves and long black boots, she made her way to the desk and took a seat. “Good morning, Rose. Today is going to be a good day, right?” she smiled.

Rose looked at Carissa and smiled. The woman was very attractive and very powerful. She could see her brown hair tied back in a bun and she had a wry smile on her face. “Yes, today will be a good day. I am looking forward to the Mendoza farm being sold today. I know you will do a great job. Tell me, are they really going to sell?” she asked.

“Oh yes, they will. Once I am finished with his daughter, she will beg him to sell the farm. Because if he doesn’t, not only will she suffer, but she will also be brought back to Greece. I think Christos would enjoy having her in his harem. Hehehe” Carissa smiled.

“Hehe yeah, I can see Christos enjoying that prize. But if he sells, will she still go to Greece?” Rose asked.

“Possibly. After I am done with her, she might enjoy what happens to her sweet, young body and want to go back anyway.” Carissa smiled as she thought about the possibility of what she could do to the young woman... She then leaned back in the chair and crossed her right leg over the left. She could see the excitement in Rose’s eyes. “Tomorrow, I hope the Toscano lady declines me at first. She looks amazing and hearing her screams of laughter will be music to my ears. I want to break her. I think that will be a lot more pleasurable than business like. Hehe” she told her.

“I agree. She is sexy and would be a very nice addition to our family. You know, what you and Thalia do to these women is simply…….beautiful. I never thought you could break women like that. The harem girls are SO submissive and docile. Can I ask you a favor?” Rose asked.

Carissa smiled as she heard Rose talk about her torture methods. Rose was not involved in the training of harem girls as she handled more of the Andino business and not Christos’ personal escapades. She knew Rose loved the company of women too and figured eventually she and her would have sex. Her own assignment would probably take months since buying the farms was one part of it. They then had to convert everything to Christos’ style of operations and make sure everything ran smoothly. Carissa looked over at Rose and smiled. “Sure, what would you like?” she responded.

“Can I have….you know, a girl to play with tonight? Can you bring me someone. It has been MONTHS since I played with someone new like that.” Rose asked. She felt her nipples grow stiff thinking about having a sexual escapade with a captured victim. She did have some female staff members in this home but wanted to have “fresh meat”.

“Hahaha sure. I will see what I can pick up. It might be Mendoza’s daughter, or someone else on his farm.” Carissa told her. There was definitely a perk to her job with Christos. She got plenty of sexual encounters with a lot of women. She then stood up from her chair and looked at Rose. It was time for her to work on her assignment. “Ok, I will take care of business now. I will be back in maybe 2-3 hours. Enjoy yourself and I hope you look forward to my newest catch of the day…” she told her.

“Oh, I am looking forward to that! See you in a few hours…” Rose told her. She then watched Carissa leave her office and now she was in her office alone. She started to get excited about the day as she was going to release some of her sexual tension with another woman. She leaned back in her chair and started to rub her chest. “Mmmm…..today will be a very good day.” she whispered to herself.

La Diabla slowed down her horse as she was nearing Rose Galanis’ home. Her friends Gabby and Veronica were right behind her, and they all stopped. The home was nestled in a heavily wooded area, with a dirt road leading to the front of the house. There were some other homes nearby, but they were far enough away that this house was isolated from the rest. There was a large front yard with a wooden fence surrounding it. The home itself was only one story but had many rooms. Behind the house was also a yard enclosed by a fence, but was surrounded by large, lush trees. It was a great hideaway house and perfect for those trying to stay isolated. La Diabla dismounted her horse and looked at her surroundings. She saw her friends get off their horses and now they surveyed the area. She motioned her fingers for them to follow her and they all walked towards the side of the property. She carefully stepped on the ground and wanted to hide amongst these large trees. She looked up and saw a branch she could get to. La Diabla wanted to get a bird’s eye view of the home, so she would know where an easy spot for access to the home would be and what kind of “defenses” were set up. She knew Rose would have a secure home, especially if she was going around forcing people to sell their farms. She then looked at Gabby and Veronica. “Hey, I am going to climb up there and look for a spot for us to enter. You can wait down here but hide behind these trees. Once I find an access point, then we will move. Ok?” she told them.

“You got it. Be careful….” Veronica told her. She was getting excited as they were about to embark on an adventure. She then watched in awe as she saw La Diabla climbing the tree with great skill. Once she saw her get to that high branch, she turned towards Gabby. “That woman is so talented. I don’t think we can climb tress that well…” she told her.

“You’re right! She is beyond unbelievable. No wonder she is the notorious La Diabla! Ok, let’s go hide behind these trees and wait for her signal. I am so excited!” Gabby responded. She then led Veronica with her as they went into the woods and found a good hiding spot behind a tree. They still had a good view of where La Diabla was.

La Diabla crouched on the tree branch and looked down on the house. The tree she was in was not on the property itself but had a perfect aerial view of the property. She looked around the property and studied it. She could see the front door and could also see one of the side windows of the house. She figured that Rose was not going to be alone in this home, so she wanted to get an idea of who else could be in there. She really hoped it would all be women, because men tended to shoot first. She wanted this to be a simple mission. Capture Rose, intimidate her by torturing her, then leave. This was not an assassination mission. She thought about how this mission was similar to the one she had when she invaded the Montenegro home. She captured Priscilla and tortured her to learn the whereabouts of a golden statue. This mission was about intimidation and she felt excited about having to torture another woman. La Diabla continued to look around the property, then she held her breath as she saw the front door open. She looked intensely at someone coming out of the home and saw a tall, brown haired woman wearing a black military style uniform. She could see the hair tied back in a bun and she figured this must be the associate Bella told her about. Bella had told her about some dangerous looking woman who intimidated her and that was why she needed help. She could see the look of confidence on the woman’s face as she walked away from the home. La Diabla loved it when women had that look of confidence. She also appeared to be leaving the premises, which got her really excited. She started to figure there wasn’t any other security force at the house because Rose would have used them for intimidation, not this woman. She had to be the main threat. She then looked down at Gabby and Veronica and did a quick, soft whistle. Once she saw their eyes, she gave them a hand motion to pay attention to Carissa.

Gabby saw the hand signal from La Diabla and looked at the tall, Greek woman walking away from the house. She felt her breath quicken as the woman looked really intimidating. She watched her get on a horse and then saw her gallop away. She turned towards Veronica and nodded her head. “Did you see her? She looked really tough!” she whispered.

“Yeah, I saw her. I wonder if there are others like her in there.” Veronica responded.

La Diabla looked back at the house and stared at the side house window. She regretted not bringing her binoculars, but she didn’t expect to be hired for a job. She was just lounging with her two friends when they were approached by Bella. She squinted her eyes and could see some movement. It appeared to be a maid in there, but not much other movement. If there was more security, then they would be patrolling the property by now. She waited another 15 minutes and there were no other people coming out of that house. She had a smile on her face because it meant that Rose was vulnerable. She decided now would be a good time to strike. She looked down at Gabby and Veronica and made a bird-like sound, just to get their attention, then started to climb down the tree.

Veronica heard the bird-like sound and looked up. She saw La Diabla climbing down the tree, and she was excited. It meant that they were about to make their move. Once La Diabla made it back to the ground, her adrenaline had another surge. “Are we about to move?” she asked.

La Diabla smoothed out her jeans and then dusted her hands after climbing down from the tree. She looked at both of them and saw eagerness in their eyes. “Yeah, it’s time to make our move. I think she doesn’t have a lot of security in there. Just that big bitch we saw walking out. I have no idea who she is, but she is gone for now. That means we have to move quickly. I saw a servant in there, which we can quickly take out. We find Rose, bind her, and then do some persuading of our own. Hehehe This will be a great test for both of you. Are you ready?” she asked, then looked at both of them.

Gabby took a deep breath to calm her nerves and nodded her head. “Yeah, I am ready. Let’s do this.” she said, trying to project confidence.

“Yeah, I am ready too. A little excited, but ready.” Veronica responded as she tried to calm her nerves.

La Diabla saw her two friends and smiled. She felt pride in them and knew this was another step for them to become great outlaws. It felt nice to have some women help her out after spending all those years being the only female outlaw in El Guapo’s gang. “Ok ladies let’s do this. From this moment forward, you will be known as La Pantera, and La Loba. Feared outlaws of Ciudad De Serpientes. I am proud of you both. Now, let’s take care of this bitch so we can go home and have a good time.” she told them.

Gabby felt a surge of pride in her body as she knew this was going to make her a well-known outlaw. She wanted to grow her reputation in the town of Ciudad De Serpientes. She hoped she could command the same fear as La Diabla being known as La Pantera. She nodded her head, checked to make sure her own weapon was ready and had a wry smile.

Veronica also felt a sense of pride as this was going to be the beginning of a lucrative criminal career. She liked the name La Loba and it made her feel powerful. This mission had to be successful, and their reputations would grow. A mystique could be formed, and they could make a lot of money. “Let’s do this.” she said calmly.

La Diabla then motioned her hand and then they headed towards the property. The foliage of the trees would help conceal them and she figured they would try to enter through a side window near the back of the house. They slowly crept across the yard, and she kept her eyes peeled. She was still making sure there were no other forms of security and then finally reached the house. She saw her friends coming along with her and she pointed towards a window. She instructed Gabby to get the window open, slowly and quietly. She knew she could do all of this, but she needed them to learn the skills of entering into a home with great stealth. She watched as the window was jimmied open and slowly opened up. “Good job. Now, Loba you enter in and look around. If you see someone, knock them out. Do not make a sound! Stealth is of the essence!” she told her.

Veronica carefully climbed through the window and managed to get inside. She felt a little nervous, but excited as she was going to be the one to get the other ones in. She was leading the entry into the home. She looked around and noticed she was in a bedroom. Her eyes could see the white walls and the simple furniture. There were two twin beds and a simple set of drawers in the room. She could also see two wooden chairs with clothing on them. She walked over to the chairs and looked at the clothes. She realized she was in the servants’ room as she saw maid dresses stacked on the chairs. She then went back to the window and poked her head back outside. She saw both La Diabla and Gabby standing there. “The coast is clear. This is the maids’ quarters.” she told them.

La Diabla smiled, then started to climb into the window. She managed to get herself inside and looked around the room. She confirmed what Veronica saw and got ready for action. She then saw Veronica help the larger Gabby through the window and now they were all inside. She looked at them and prepared to tell her the strategy. “Ok, here is what we will do. We need to locate these two servants. We don’t have a lot of time, so we won’t bother torturing them. We will just tie them up and keep them under control. I will go searching for this Rose person. Once I take her down, we will then…..well, play with her. If anyone else is in this house, take them down as well. Our goal is Rose. We do not want to waste time with anyone else. Got it?” she asked.

“Got it. Are we splitting up?” Gabby asked.

“Yes, we will split up. Pantera, you continue to search the back of this house. It is only one story, so there aren’t a lot of places to search. Loba, you will look into the front area of this house. I will go to the other side of the home, probably where the master bedroom will be. Remember, if you find someone, take them down and do it quietly. We cannot have them alert everyone else. Are you two ready for this?” she asked them.

“We are. Let’s do it!” Veronica responded. She then watched as La Diabla exited the maids’ quarters and headed down a hallway. She then followed her and headed into another hallway that led to the front of the house. She slowly walked into that hallway and noticed several doors. She had to be extra careful and hopefully she would surprise someone and take them down. She took deep breaths to calm her nerves and wondered what would happen if she ran into Rose. Capturing Rose would be a tremendous achievement. Veronica made it to the end of the hallway and paused. She placed her back to the hallway wall and peeked inside. Her eyes went wide as she saw someone! It looked to be a maid as the woman had a feather duster and was cleaning. Her heart started to beat faster as she had an assignment to do. She had to subdue this woman and make sure she didn’t make any sounds. She was concerned as she was never in too many physical fights, but judging by the maid’s stature, she could easily overpower her. When she saw the maid having her back towards her, this was her moment to strike! Veronica slowly crept up behind her and when she got close, she quickly wrapped her left hand around the woman’s mouth and squeezed tight. She then wrapped her free right arm around the woman’s chest and whispered into her ear. “Don’t make a sound and you will stay alive. Understand?” she told her.

The maid was completely taken by surprise and her instinct was to scream. She felt that hand over her mouth and froze in place. Then she heard those chilling words and was frightened. She gave a muffled “yes” and wished this woman was not going to hurt her.

“Good. Now, let’s get you taken care of….” Veronica whispered then forced the maid to walk forward and towards a chair. She used her right hand to untie an apron around the maid’s waist and then pulled it off. She then quickly wrapped it around the maid’s mouth as a gag and tied it tight. She then forced the maid into the chair and pulled a few strands of rope in her pocket that she brought along with her for this assignment. The ropes were thin so they could fit in her pocket, but long enough to make an effective tie. She bent the arms behind the chair and tied the wrists together. Then, she used another strand of rope and started to tie the ankles together. Her mind wondered if she should remove the shoes of this woman and have a little tickle fun with the feet. But she remembered what La Diabla told her and finished tying the ankles. She then stood up after kneeling to tie the ankles and looked down at the frightened maid. She looked very pretty with her long brown hair and beautiful brown eyes. Veronica then flashed her gun at the maid and put a finger to her lips to tell the maid to be quiet. “You better not make a sound. If I hear any noise from you, I will come back here and unload every single bullet I have into your helpless body. Do I make myself clear?” she asked.

The maid felt her heart nearly stop as she was threatened with being shot and killed if she didn’t remain quiet. She nodded her head “yes” and didn’t make a single sound.

Veronica then smiled and turned around. She wanted to go through the rest of the house and hopefully she could find Rose. She wanted to be the one to capture her as it would make her look good. She winked at the maid one more time, then left the living room to go into the opposite hallway. She was determined to find Rose!

La Diabla carefully walked through the hallway and kept her ears listening and her eyes focused on her surroundings. She made it to the other side of the house, from the entry point she came in and looked at a door. It was partially opened and heard a noise coming from inside. Someone was in there! She carefully peeked her head towards the opening of the door and looked inside. She was hoping it was Rose, but instead she saw a maid folding some blankets and placing them on a bed. She felt a little disappointment as she wanted to get to Rose and have a little fun with her. The maid looked really cute with her long black, curly hair and dark complexion. La Diabla knew she had to incapacitate this woman quickly, so she could continue her mission. She took a deep breath, then barged into the room.

The maid heard a noise at the door and when she turned around, she saw this woman charging towards her. She gasped in shock then before she could scream, her eyes saw a fist heading towards her and it connected! Her eyes fluttered and she saw blackness. Her body then fell onto the bed in a heap onto her back. She was out cold!

La Diabla quickly closed the door behind her and saw the knocked out frame of the maid. She looked at her face and the woman was definitely sleeping. She rubbed her fist a little as she struck the woman hard. She saw how cute the woman was, but then got to work. She flipped the woman over onto her stomach, and then pulled out two thin ropes from her pocket. She then wrapped one of the ropes around the ankles, then managed to pull the woman’s hands behind her back. She quickly bound those wrists with the other ropes and then she looked over at the pillows on the bed. She smiled and then grabbed one of them. She pulled the pillowcase off the pillow and then took that case and wrapped it around the mouth of the woman. She wanted to gag her in case she woke up and started to scream. La Diabla then had one more idea and she grabbed the other pillow. She pulled the pillowcase and then grabbed the woman’s ankles and bent them back towards her rear end, bending the knees. She then took the pillowcase and wrapped one end of it to the ankle binds, and then the other side to the wrist binds, effectively hogtying this woman. La Diabla couldn’t help but smile as she saw her knocked out victim in that position. It had been quite some time since she hogtied someone and needed practice. Her eyes then looked at the shoes of the woman. She grinned and decided to be just a little mischievous and she started to unlace the shoes. She pulled them off, one at a time and saw the stocking covered feet. It took everything in her power to not touch those feet. She didn’t want to wake up the maid, so she resisted. Her eyes stared at the very small feet, and they reminded her of Cheyenne’s. They were meaty and could tell the toes would resemble little pebbles. “I better leave, or I am going to tickle her. Got to focus Salem, got to focus.” she told herself, then left the room. She was now on a mission to go find Rose.

Gabby was still in the back of the house, and she had found the kitchen area. She noticed no one was in there, but still smelled some food. That made her stomach growl a bit and she couldn’t wait to have lunch. She then continued to walk in the back corridor and then came upon a room. The door was shut, and she wondered what was inside. This room was at the very back of the house and there was even a small little hallway that led to it. She figured it was either the master bedroom, or perhaps an office. She stood next to the door and then leaned her head on it. Her eyes went wide as she could hear some faint noises. It sounded like papers shuffling. Her heart started to beat faster, and she wondered who was behind that door. Could it be a maid? Could it be Rose? Could it be someone that they did not take into account? She started to breathe heavily as she was about to enter this room. “Well, here goes nothing…” she told herself.

Rose was shuffling some papers on the desk and then leaned back. It was already an eventful day and she wondered if Carissa was having some fun with the Mendoza daughter. She smiled at that thought, then she stood up from her desk and approached the window. She looked outside of it and could see the dense trees behind the house. She liked living here and was happy Christos bought this house for her. It was her headquarters as she was to be in Mexico for quite some time. The house was privately located and away from the general population. She heard all about Ciudad de Serpientes and was far enough away to avoid those type of people. She told Christos that she didn’t need any army with her, she could handle things on her own with her servants. Rose thought about the plan that Christos gave her. She was to buy the farms and once they were all purchased, she had to work on converting them to the Andino way of business operations. For that, she would have to hire some of the locals. This entire plan would probably take a year or more, so she wanted to live somewhere very peaceful and comfortably. Her attention was broken when she heard a very soft knock on the door. “Come in….” she called out, figuring it was a servant.

Gabby heard the voice asking her to come in. She also knew that she would not have the advantage if she came in. She wanted whoever that was to open the door for her, then she could strike. She then softly knocked on the door again. “Come on, open it up….” she whispered to herself.

Rose heard the knock again and wondered what was going on. She then figured one of the servants must have had a tray full of food in their hands or something. She then gave an exasperated sigh then headed towards the door. Once she got there, she used her left hand to turn the knob and then opened the door. Her eyes went wide with shock when she saw this strange woman standing before her! “What the??” she yelled out.

Gabby launched herself towards Rose and tackled her to the ground. She knew she had the upper hand and now it was time to subdue this woman. She did notice the woman was wearing a white, long sleeve blouse with a frilly collar then led down to the middle of the chest, a green dress, with black leather boots. She felt the woman struggling and then she heard her raise her voice. She quickly placed her left hand over her mouth to try and silence her. “Shut up, stupid bitch!” she yelled in hushed tones at Rose.

Rose was in absolute panic as she felt this woman on top of her and she was on the ground. She then felt this very soft hand clamped over her mouth and she now rolled over onto her back. She could see the woman’s face and saw a look of rage. Her mind raced as she wondered if this woman was some kind of thief. She started to kick her legs and she also started to swing her fists, doing anything she could to get this woman off of her. The problem was this woman was larger than her and she started to feel trapped.

Gabby felt those fists banging into her shoulder area and she got frustrated. She then cocked her right fist and positioned it to strike Rose in the face. “Be still or I will knock your teeth out!!!” she threatened.

Rose heard that threat and her body froze. She could see the fist cocked and this woman had a look of rage on her face. Her hands fell to her sides, and she looked at her and could not move.

“Now, if you even think about screaming, I will make sure not only do I knock your teeth out, but I will also break your nose. Do NOT test me…..” Gabby threatened. She then slowly moved her left hand off Rose’s mouth, but kept her fist cocked. She had to find out if this woman was the target she was here for. “Now, are you by any chance, Rose? If you lie to me, then you will be toothless.” she asked.

Rose gasped as she heard that question. This woman was here was definitely looking for her. Now she regretted not having more security around this place and with Carissa gone for hours, she was in deep trouble. She figured she was about to get robbed. Or perhaps one of the farmers who sold the farm was trying to get revenge. She also heard the threat of great bodily harm if she lied. “Yes..I-I’m Rose…” she said with fear in her voice.

“Hehehe good! I have come for you….” Gabby responded. She managed to capture the big prize. Then she heard a noise. She turned her head and body quickly behind her and saw a figure standing in the doorway. It was La Diabla!

La Diabla walked into the office and saw Gabby laying on top of a woman on the floor. She saw the cocked fist and also saw the look of fear on the woman on the floor face expression. It appeared that Gabby had a prisoner, and she didn’t resemble a maid. “Who is that?” she asked.

“Hehehehehe I got her! It is Rose! This woman is Rose!” Gabby called out.

La Diabla grinned as she saw Gabby on top of the focus of their mission. She felt proud of her at the moment. Her new friend managed to step up and capture someone they were looking for. “Very good Pantera! You did it…” she congratulated.

Gabby smiled as she heard the compliment and knew this was a big deal. This was her very first capture as an outlaw that she did on her own. With Clara, she watched La Diabla take care of that. Now, this was her own. She then saw someone else enter the room and it was her lover, Veronica! “Hey, you made it.” she said.

Veronica entered the room and saw Gabby on top of a woman on the floor. She also saw La Diabla in the room and smiled. “Hey, is that Rose?” she asked.

“Yeah, it is her! I got her!” Gabby said with pride. She felt really proud of herself at this moment, then turned back around and looked at Rose. She could see the look of fear on her face, and she wanted to frighten her even more. “We got you now, you bitch! Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide!” she said with a lot of glee.

La Diabla walked closer to where the two women on the floor were and knelt down. She looked at Rose’s face and saw that fear. She could also see the look of pride in Gabby’s face as well. “I took out one of the maids, so there is no one to come help you, Rose. Hehehe” she taunted.

“I took out the other one…” Veronica added. She felt so happy for her lover and knew this was such a big step in their journey as outlaws.

Rose heard that her two maids were somehow incapacitated and really hoped they were still alive. These may have been women attacking her, but they looked especially dangerous. The one with the long black hair and that black hat seemed like she was the leader just by the way the other two seemed to defer to her. “Please…please don’t hurt me. D-did you k-kill my servants?” she asked.

“Naw, I knocked one of those bitches out, but she is still alive. Loba, what about you?” La Diabla asked as she looked at Veronica.

“She is still alive……for now. Hehehe” Veronica responded.

Rose did feel a sense of relief that her servants were not killed. Even though they were servants, she did enjoy their company since all three were so isolated in this country and have been away from their home in Greece. Now she had to worry about herself. There had to be a reason why these women wanted to attack her. “W-what do you want from me?” she asked.

“Well, you seem to have caused a major problem around these parts. From what I hear, you are buying up all the farmland around here. You are forcing people to give up their land, even if they didn’t want to. You see, that is a problem for me. We are here to make sure you don’t take anymore.” La Diabla told her. She then looked around the room to figure out how they were going to bind Rose to torture her.

Rose’s heart froze as she heard what La Diabla told her. They were here because of her mission! She never expected this to happen and wondered which farmer sent them. It couldn’t have been the ones who sold their farms, as they were paid handsomely. It had to be either the remaining unsold farms, or perhaps even the recent Perez family farm because Carissa had tortured Mrs. Perez. “Look, what I was doing is FAIR business! They sold their farms to my boss, and I did nothing wrong!” she told them.

“So, you are not going to stop doing this…..business?” La Diabla asked with a smirk. She figured out a way to bind Rose that should ultimately humiliate her.

“I-I can’t! My employer wants to buy the land. W-We have made VERY generous offers! You can’t expect me to stop that. The farmers took the money!” Rose responded. It was true, most of the farmers willingly sold their farms after hearing how much money Christos was going to pay for them. She started to figure it had to be one of the remaining farms that sent these women.

“I was hoping you would say that. Ok ladies, let’s get her more…….comfortable. Let’s use her desk.” La Diabla said with a smile.

Rose started to feel panic building up in her body. She had no idea what they were planning to do to her, and she had to figure a way out of this predicament. She then thought about using Carissa as a threat, even though the Greek warrior wouldn’t be back for another couple of hours. “Listen to me! My associate will be back any minute now. If you let me go now, I will forget all about this. She is very dangerous, but I won’t send her after you!” she threatened.

La Diabla could only smirk as she heard that threat. It was possible the woman she saw in the black military uniform leaving earlier could come back soon, but she also figured it was a ploy. She did know she would have to act now. This wasn’t an interrogation situation; it was all about intimidation. Time would work in her favor. “Well, I guess we have to torture you right now then, right? Ok ladies, get her up…” she instructed.

Gabby grinned as it was about to be playtime. She quickly grabbed Rose’s wrists and started to get up. She pulled Rose up with her and soon, both were on their feet. She nodded over to Veronica who came over to where they were standing. “Get her legs!” she called out.

Veronica quickly reached down and swept Rose’s feet from under her and now she wrapped her arm around her ankles. She loved how Rose started to struggle and try to kick her legs. She held on tighter, then looked at La Diabla who had a very sinister grin on her face. “OOOMPH!! She is kind of strong! Where should we put her?” she asked.

“Put her on the table, on her belly. Then we will bind her wrists and ankles.” La Diabla instructed. She then started to watch as her friends moved over to the desk, and she cleared the desk of all the papers and other objects on top of it. When the desk was clear, she saw Gabby and Veronica plop Rose on top of it and on her belly. She then moved quickly and brought out more strands of rope that she had and started to wrap the end of the rope around each wrist, and then each ankle. She saw Gabby holding down the upperbody by laying across Rose’s back and then saw Veronica desperately trying to hold the woman’s legs from kicking. Once she got the ropes around the ankles, she took the loose end of the rope and then tied it to the legs of the desk. Once she finished, she saw a look of relief on Veronica’s face as she had to struggle to hold the legs still. “She is strong. Are you ok?” she asked.

“Yeah, I am ok. Her legs are very strong, but we got her…” Veronica responded. She looked at the tied ankles and noticed they were wrapped around the woman’s boots. If they were going to tickle torture her feet eventually, she wondered how they were going to do it without freeing the feet from the boots.

“STAY STILL!!!!” Gabby yelled as she was still laying on top of Rose’s back. The woman underneath her was struggling and her arms were flailing around. She then reached her hand over and pinched Rose’s nose. She figured if she could get this woman to lose her air a little, she might become docile.

Rose felt her ankles tied and now her legs could not kick. Knowing that they were going to tie her down to her own desk made her frightened and she was desperate to get free. Now, she felt fingers clamping on her nostrils and that made her wild with the movements of her upper body. “LET ME GO!!! LET GO OF MY NOSE!!!” she screamed, her voice sounding nasally since her nostrils were closed.

La Diabla quickly grabbed the left wrist and grabbed the end of the loose end of the rope. She pulled the arm towards the ground and then tied that rope to the leg of the desk, then she moved over to the other. Once she tied that one down, her victim was finally bound. She saw the arms trying to move around still and then saw Rose looking at her as she knelt on the ground. “Awww…someone is having a bad day already.” she taunted.

Rose looked at La Diabla and now she was getting angry. The thought of being captured, now tied to her desk, was humiliating. Her fear started to dissipate, and she felt her rage building. It was the way they were taunting her and those smirks on their faces that made her upset. She tried to kick her legs and move her arms but felt how tied up she was. Her eyes looked at the outlaw in her eyes and it was time to let all of them know she was in control. “Listen to me! Listen to me good! You WILL free me right now!! I demand you let me go! I was trying to be nice, but you are going too far!! Do you know who I am???” she yelled.

La Diabla could only chuckle at this outburst from Rose. She loved how her victims would always be afraid of their lives early, then when they realize they are not going to be killed instantly, they would start to be really defiant if they had an ego in their body. She remembered when Priscilla was like this when she captured her inside her own home. That evil woman was so scared of what might happened, then she turned into her normal evil self. She enjoyed it because she wanted to break their will. To humiliate them. Because once they broke, they would be a crying mess. Rose did not look like a true threat like Priscilla was, but it would be enjoyable, nonetheless. “You’re cute! I like you….” she teased, then reached her fingers forward and “honk” Rose’s nose.

“LET ME GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!” Rose screamed at the top of her lungs. The way La Diabla was mocking her felt like a form of disrespect. She felt Gabby getting off her back and now she started to writhe around on top of her desk. She started to growl after having her nose “honked”.

“Loba, can you close the window please? We don’t want her screaming and alerting all of the continent. Hehehe” La Diabla teased. She saw Veronica go over to the window and saw it shut. She then looked back at Rose and saw her face turning red. It was time to have a little fun with her and was excited that she was going to break this woman. “You’re cute. Listen you silly bitch. Someone sent me here to make sure you stop trying to buy their farm. They don’t want to sell and after our little meeting here, you will just move on. You are probably wondering who we are? Well, that beautiful woman over there that closed the window is La Loba. The sexy woman who put you on the ground is La Pantera. And me? Well, I am known as La Diabla. I suggest you get to know these names well, because we will haunt you forever if you do not do what we ask.” she told her in a very calm voice.

Rose shook her head as she heard the names of the women who attacked her. She never heard of any of them, but the name “La Diabla” sounded a little familiar since she was in this part of Mexico for a few months already. She also thought about what was said to her. They would haunt her? She had no idea what that meant, but she had to show how strong she was. “I don’t care what your silly names are! I will give you one last chance. Let me go and I promise you that you will all get to live. If you do not, then I will make another promise. I will hunt you down and destroy YOU!!!” she threatened.

Gabby heard the defiance in the voice of Rose, and it amazed her. The woman was captured, tied down on top of her desk, outnumbered three to one and she was still trying to maintain some control. She knew La Diabla would handle the situation, but she wanted to find out something. She got excited thinking about it and as Rose continued to scream at La Diabla, she reached her hand forward and poked the right side of Rose’s body. She felt the body flinch, then she did it again.

Rose was doing her best to insult La Diabla in her face and it frustrated her that the outlaw was looking at her with a grin. Her intimidation wasn’t working and that got her even more upset. She always had a temper and even Christos would tell her to calm down from time to time. Then, right when she was about to let out a barrage of insults, she felt something poking into her side. That made her stop immediately and she turned her head to the right. She couldn’t look upwards but could see Gabby’s body near her. “W-what are you doing?” she asked with some nervousness in her voice.

“That got you to shut up. Hehehe Now, listen to La Diabla…” Gabby told her. She then poked the sides a few more times and watched the body thrash as much as it could in the bonds. She felt a thrill in her body as she knew that Rose was going to be VERY ticklish. She moved her body faster than when she tickled Ana the previous night.

Rose kept feeling the pokes in her sides and she started to worry. Very intense ticklish sensations tore through her body, and she didn’t know if the big girl was doing it on purpose or not. She knew she had to keep her composure because if they discovered just how ticklish she was, they could torture her! The pokes kept happening and she wanted to laugh. Her head then turned towards La Diabla who had this huge grin on her face. "M-Make her *grunt* stop!! Tell her *grunt* to stop poking hehe me!!” she demanded and desperately trying not to laugh.

La Diabla felt excitement tearing through her body. She knew a ticklish woman when she saw it and Rose was going to be one of those women. She also felt proud that Gabby took the tickling initiative. She then started to decide that she would let her new outlaw students dominate this woman with tickle torture. She would talk to Rose, but they would do the physical stuff. It was almost like a test for them. She knew once this mission was over, and she told them her decision, they would have to learn how to torment women and make money doing it. Now, it was time to taunt Rose. La Diabla’s eyes locked onto Rose’s face and could see she was on the edge of bursting into giggles. She grabbed a chair and sat down in it. She was going to enjoy the show. “Something the matter, Rose? Are the pokes La Pantera is doing to your body bothering you? I mean, I can tell she is making you a bit uncomfortable. So, you were about to insult us again, right? You are about to threaten us and tell us how we are in deep trouble and how you are going to make us pay, right? Come on, tell me….” she teased.

Rose felt her eyes watering as the fingers continued to poke her sides and now, they were moving into her rib area. She absolutely hated being tickled. She was very grateful she never crossed Thalia and her team, or she would have been tortured. She was very fearful these ladies in her office were going to discover her weakness and exploit it. “Please…*grunt** make her stop…” she whimpered and was desperate to hold in the laughter.

“Should have thought about that before allowing your garbage to come out of your mouth…” La Diabla told her, then shook her head. She then made eye contact with both Gabby and Veronica. It was time to set them loose and tickle destroy this woman. “Ok ladies, she is all yours. You know what to do and do it without mercy. Have your way with her until I tell you to stop, ok? Get creative. Hahaha” she told them.

Gabby looked at Veronica and she had a huge smile on her face. Excitement filled her body as they were going to be the ones to tickle torture poor Rose. “We can do this!!! Where do you want to start?” she asked her.

Characters featured in this part:

02.-LA-DIABLA-LOW-RES[8264].png 01. Gabriela - LOW RES.png 02. Veronica - LOW RES[9192].png

UP NEXT: The finale!!!

Ok fans, how did you like this part? As you can tell, this is how La Diabla will be connected to the Greeks by the time Retribution takes place. She has gone on quite the journey so far and there will be more of her of course. I hope you like the new pictures. La Diabla's new friends are featured going forward, so I wanted to give all of you an idea of their looks. Thank you again for supporting this saga as you truly are the best fans anyone could ever have! Get ready for the finale next week! Your comments are most welcomed!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back