• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Overlord: Albedo's Tickling Torment by Shalltear (1 of 2) F/F

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
New commission based on the anime "Overlord"

Overlord: Albedo's Tickling Torment by Shalltear (1 of 2)
By MrObscura101

The Frozen Prison, a maximum-security establishment on the 7th Floor of the Great Tomb of Nazarick….

Albedo, the Overseer of the Guardians of the Great Tomb, sighed despondently to herself as she awoke to find herself still a prisoner of this place after a certain incident with her dear Lord Ainz that had caused him to sentence her to be incarcerated here for 3 days

The main issue she had was boredom, she had essentially been left in solitary confinement by the guards, all alone in a solo, soundproofed cell with a single clock that showed how slowly time was crawling by and keeping her from her beloved Ainz

Meanwhile in a bar sat Shalltear, the vampire and Guardian of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Floors, she was surrounded by empty glasses and bottles having been drinking herself into a stupor due to getting mind controlled and pointing a blade at her beloved Ainz that had caused her to retreat to the bar and drink herself stupid
“Man… I can’t believe they locked HER up”
“I know, it’s crazy!” she then heard two guards say as they entered the bar following their shift
“Yeah, who would have thought Albedo would be bound in the dungeon!”
“Albedo…” Shalltear mumbled as she roused upon hearing her rival’s name “In the dungeon…?” she added, then a grin grew on her face as an idea came to her…

“Is it dinner already?” Albedo asked as she heard the door open, then noticed it was too early
“Oh no… the only thing being served up here is humiliation…” she then heard a familiar voice say
“SHALLTEAR?!” Albedo gasped as the vampire entered the door and bolted it shut “H…how did you get in?”
“I’m Guardian of three floors fool… the guards will let me in anywhere…” Shalltear replied as she stumbled around
“Are you… drunk?” Albedo asked
“Yes… and ready to punish you for daring to lay your hands upon Lord Ainz you slut!”

Shalltear looked over the bound succubus, she was laid out on a thick X-frame with her arms and legs restrained by thick leather straps and buckles that covered her wrists to her elbows and her thighs to her ankles, with magic runes and enchantments inscribed on them to seal her powers
“Look at you all trapped and helpless… pathetic!” she said aloud as she approached
“You won’t do anything to me, Lord Ainz will kill you if you do!” Albedo replied confidently
“Maybe… but I have a way to torment you without leaving a single mark…”

Albedo watched as Shalltear sauntered around her, clearly enjoying seeing her humiliation
“I think first of all we should let you experience the cold…” she grinned as she produced a whip, and suddenly lashed at Albedo’s body, her skills despite being drunk allowed her to rend Albedo’s clothing away without leaving a single mark on her skin until she was left wearing only a white baby doll and matching panties
“HEY!!!!” she snapped at now being almost naked before her rival
“Hmmm… what a waste of such a body on a pathetic excuse for a succubus…” she said wistfully as she gazed at Albedo’s barely covered form
“SHUT UP SHRIMP!!!!” Albedo growled angrily, especially since she could now feel the cold on her bare skin

Shalltear ignored her though, as she then grinned sadistically, Albedo was a demon but even she found this grin unnerving, and she began to wonder what kind of torture ‘that wouldn’t leave a mark’ might be…
“Look… if you leave now then I won’t come looking for you when I’m free ok?” she said
“Nah, I think it will be more fun to punish you… and who knows, maybe while you’re stuck here I’ll get Lord Ainz for myself and convince him to keep you here forever!”
“YOU KEEP AWAY FROM HIM!!!!!!!” Albedo screamed angrily
“Touched a nerve huh…” Shalltear grinned… she was ready to touch a lot more nerves…

Walking around she stood at Albedo’s left side and conjured up a chair for herself
“Whatever you have planned I won’t let you beat me!” she growled
“We’ll see…” Shalltear winked as she then conjured up a huge red feather
“W…what’s that for?” Albedo said, her eyes looking worried but trying not to convey any fear
“Something that will torture you but leave no marks” she winked

Albedo let out a grunt as the feather was placed at her hip and casually moved up her bare side up to her ribs
“Sstthhaapp thhahaatt!!!!!” she growled as Shalltear did it again, grinning as she watched how Albedo was trying to ignore it, but despite her focus she couldn’t help but inadvertently twitch
“He he look at her trying to hold it in… and this is only the preliminaries” Shalltear thought in delight as she moved the feather up once more, however this time she continued up to Albedo’s underarm and flicked the feather against it

“GHGHGMGMGMGHH!!!!!!” Albedo let out a panicked wail, catching herself before she laughed though
“Oh, what’s wrong dear?”
“N…nothing!” Albedo lied, painfully obviously
“Well if it’s nothing I’ll just continue!” Shalltear shrugged as she again fluttered the feather against her hollow
“GHGHFMFFMFF!!!!!” Albedo suppressed the urge to laugh once more
“DAMN IT! UNTIE ME AND FIGHT FAIR!!!!!!”
“Sorry, no way will I disobey Ainz and untie you, so I guess you’re stuck…” Shalltear replied, her eyes then narrowed “For three days…”

Albedo gulped as the horrible realisation set in… there was no-one to intervene here, they would either be too afraid of Ainz or of Shalltear to dare try and help her, and the guards wouldn’t get involved… she was well and truly trapped here…
“L… listen Shalltear… let’s talk…”
“No thanks… I would rather just hear you laughing helplessly for hours until you’re nothing but a broken babbling mess begging me for mercy!” and she moved the feather once again, swiping it at her underarm

Albedo’s body shook as she instinctively tried to pull her arms down but the bonds refused to budge, she had never admitted this to anyone but Ainz had maxed out her ticklish levels when he had reprogrammed everything so she had to constantly hide this from everyone… but now there was nothing she could do to stop Shalltear!
“You’ve gone very quiet…” Shalltear noted, much to Albedo’s frustration as she now tried to ignore the sensations of the soft plumes touch at her underarm
“JUST IGNORE IT!!!! SHE’LL GIVE UP IF YOU DON’T LAUGH!!!!!” she thought over and over in a mantra, but Shalltear could already see how much she was twitching in response and knew this would be the perfect way to torment her rival

After a few minutes of gliding the feather about Shalltear then spoke
“The other underarm is all lonely and neglected…” she pouted, then to Albedo’s dismay another feather appeared in her other hand and she walked around to stand by her head to start tickling both underarms at once
“GGEHEHEHTT AWAAAHAHYY!!!!!” Albedo growled, trying to stab at Shalltear with her horns, but the vampire responded by casting another spell… and Albedo found to her frustration two corks stuck onto the points of her horns!
“GET THOSE OFF!!!!” she seethed but Shalltear was instead focusing on finding Albedo’s breaking point

“Come on Albedo, laugh for me… that’s all you can do now…” she said teasingly, fluttering the feathers against Albedo’s underarms, alienating between long, teasing strokes and quicker ones as the smile on her face got larger and larger, but she was still managing to hold in her laughter
“Looks like I’ll have to up my game…” Shalltear thought, suddenly turning the feathers around and poking her underarms with the quill ends
“HAHHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!! NOOHOHOHOO DOOHOHOHNNNTT!!!!!” Albedo squealed as she burst out laughing, having been totally caught off guard by this. Shalltear grinned gleefully and kept the pressure on now, poking around at her underarms as well as using the quills to draw imaginary lines on her skin as well

Albedo was now shaking around violently and straining to tear free of the bonds even though she knew it was impossible
“Oh look at you struggle about from just a little bit of tickling… so pathetic really…” Shalltear said mockingly
“HAHAHAHAHAAA BEHHEHEHE QUUIIEEEHHTT!!!!!!!” Albedo growled back, hating that she was laughing for her rival now
“Snappy come back…” Shalltear joked, now deciding to try something else

There was a moment of brief hope for Albedo when the feathers were pulled away… but this didn’t last long as Shalltear’s fingers quickly replaced them
“HAHAHAHAHAHA STAHHAHAHAAPPP YOOOHUHUU BIIHHTTCCHHH!!!!!!” Albedo squealed, Shalltear’s sharp nails were now digging and dragging into the hollows of her armpits
“Bitch huh? Guess I’ll REALLY be mean to you then!” Shalltear winked back. Albedo shook her head and tried to apologise as Shalltear used her index fingers to casually drag around in small circles
“HAHAHAHAA IIHHHMM SOOHHRRRFFFF GHHMMHMHMHMHMFFFF!!!!!” she tried to say, but suddenly a thick bit gag was in her mouth courtesy of Shallter’s magic
“Sorry couldn’t hear that” she smiled sadistically

Albedo continued writhing and jostling about, struggling to knock Shalltear and her sadistic weapons away but just couldn’t
“GHFMMFMFMFHFHHH!!!!!!!” she scowled and cried angrily
“What you want me to keep going? Sure!” Shalltear replied mockingly with a smug grin that made Albedo want to punch her if she could only get free! Shalltear meanwhile had decided to make Albedo suffer even more as she stopped for a brief respite and Albedo lay there laughing still, then saw Shalltear had conjured something in her hands, a small glass bottle
“GHGMFM?!” she cried worriedly as Shalltear held the bottle up and began drizzling the contents out over her left underarm… some kind of oil…

“Like it? This is oil made by ancient high priestesses for their sacrifices…” Shalltear explained as she began gently rubbing it in to Albedo’s skin causing it to glisten “And it makes the skin very…” she then softly blew gently at her skin, eliciting a shriek “Sensitive…” she finished sadistically as she watched Albedo wince before repeating the same on her other underarm, then made a pair of scrubbing brushes appear in her hands
“NNFHFHFH!!!!! NNNHFHFHF!!!!!!” Albedo cried in a panic, shaking her head for emphasis as Shalltear straddled her waist and held them inches from her skin
“3…2…” she said to heighten the tension as Albedo’s eyes went wide in fear “1!”

Albedo clamped her eyes shut hoping this might help as the brushes where dug into her underarms and dragged up and down
“GHGHGMGMGMMGMGMFHFMFMFMFMFMFMFHHHH!!!!!!!!” she screamed
“This is fun… but I want to hear you suffer…” Shalltear smirked as she waved her finger and the gag vanished
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA SHHAHAHAHAHALLLLLTTEEEHHEHEAAARRR PPHPHLLLLEEAAASSEEE STAHAHAHHAHAHAAPPPP!!!!!!” Albedo screamed as soon as she could
“That’s it, beg for your superior” Shalltear said smugly as she made the bottle move by itself to pour out more oil over her underarms
“And by the way, there’s a spell on the bottle… it will never run out of oil”
“HAHAHHAHAAAA YOOOHUHUH SAAHHDIISSTTIICCC BBIIIIHHTCCHHH!!!!!!!” Albedo wailed as Shalltear began moving the brushes in circles against her oiled skin

Albedo thrashed around wildly as she struggled to knock away the horrendous brushes, each bristle tickled like crazy on her oiled skin, while the oil heightened her natural ticklishness to unbearable levels!
“STHHTHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAPPPP!!!!!!!!!” she cried, thrashing her head about
“Oh my, I can feel your body struggling underneath me… what pathetic behaviour of the great Overseer!” Shalltear said mockingly
“GOGOOOOHOHOHOHOOOO TOHOHOOHHOOO HEHEHEHEHEHELLLL!!!!!!!!” Albedo cried angrily at being mocked like this
“No, I’d rather just stay here and tickle you to madness!” Shalltear grinned as her left hand put down the brush and began raking her nails down Albedo’s right underarm while the other brush kept on tickling the left one
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA BIIHIHIITTCCHHH!!!!!!!!!” Albedo wailed as she continued pulling furiously at the bonds

“Oh, poor Albedo…” Shalltear said mockingly when she finally stopped for a few moments to allow Albedo to regain her composure
“hahaha…s…scrheheww…yohohoouu…” Albedo growled, knowing she wasn’t really concerned
“You should be nicer… after all I might let you go”
“R…really?” Albedo asked, she knew there must be some huge cost but the smallest hope of being freed was enough to pique her curiosity
“Yes… all you have to do is sign this binding contract saying that you’re a big tickle slut who doesn’t deserve Ainz” she grinned as a contract appeared in her hand
“WHAT!” Albedo scowled
“You heard me” Shalltear said calmly, holding a pen
“NO WAY YOU BITCH!!!!!! I’D RATHER DIE!!!!”
“Oh Albedo… there’s so many worse things than death…” Shalltear grinned in delight

Albedo watched as she climbed off her and stood by her left side to begin looking at her next target, then moved the sheer fabric covering Albedo’s stomach away to expose her skin
“GET AWAY YOU FREAK!!!!!” Albedo demanded, trying her best to knock her back as Shalltear made a feather appear in her hand, slowly swinging it back and forth like a pendulum as she moved it closer and closer…
“GHGHGHGMGMGMGMGMGHHH!!!!!!!!” Albedo grunted, struggling not to laugh
“Trying to resist huh? Don’t worry we’ll soon have you a broken little tickle slut”
“GHHRHHFHFHHFHFHH!!!!!!” Albedo growled, wanting to scream at her… but not daring to allow herself to laugh again

Shalltear continued slowly dragging the plume around, then in her other hand she made another feather appear to start also tickling Albedo’s underarm to
“GHGHGMGMMGMGMGMGMGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!”
“My look how red your face has gotten, I wonder if you’ll burst a blood vessel” Shalltear asked as she kept on going, loving how Albedo jerked around to the lightest of touches
“So pathetic…” she grinned, then looked to her right side “Oh my it doesn’t seem fair to leave the other one out…” and another feather appeared, this one moving by itself to start tickling her other underarm
“GHGHFMFMFMFMMFFHHH!!!!!!!” Albedo wailed as it made contact

Albedo bucked and thrashed as much as the bonds would allow as Shalltear continued teasingly moving the feathers against her
“Look at you straining not to laugh, come on dear…” she said mockingly “It’s not healthy to keep it all bottled up inside”
“GHGHGHGHHGHHHRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!” Albedo glared angrily at her, she was trying to drown out all the varying sensations, but it was getting harder and harder to do so
“Oh you want to be a tough girl huh? You think if you don’t laugh I’ll stop? Well you’re wrong… I’m going to tickle you until the very last second before you get released” she grinned “That is… IF you get released”
“WWWHHHHTTT????!!!!!” Albedo hissed
“Well what if I change the contract slightly…”

Shalltear then made the contract appear again… but the wording had now changed
“It says that you deserve to be punished and that I will act as your personal overseer to administer your punishment”
“NNNEEHHVAAAHHHH!!!!!!” Albedo growled again, she would never dare sign something like that
“JUST IGNORE HER, IN A FEW DAYS YOU’LL BE RELEASED!!!!!” she thought, trying to reassure herself
“Oh, thinking how you’ll be free eventually?” Shalltear then asked knowingly “That’s a reeeeally long time…” she added menacingly… then suddenly dug her nails into Albedo’s navel

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA YOOHOHOHUUU BBIIIHHITTCCHHH!!!!!!!!!!” Albedo squealed at the shock of her nails upon her flesh, shaking frantically about but Shalltear didn’t care
“That’s it laugh for me, laugh my little tickle slut!”
“SIIHIHILLEENENCCHHEEE!!!!!!!!!” Albedo screamed
“Ha! You think I’m one of the easily cowed demons? You dumb slut… I am Shalltear… and I’m going to break you!”

Shalltear continued digging her nails into random spots of Albedo’s stomach, while the feathers continued obeying her spell and moving against Albedo’s underarms
“SSHHAHAHAATTTAAHHAHAHAPPPP!!!!!!!” Albedo cried angrily, trying her best to break free

“You know… your tummy is pretty ticklish…” Shalltear said after a while without slowing down “But I wonder how you would react to this…” and Albedo’s face went into shock as the bottle of oil appear above her stomach…
“NO!!!! GET IT AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!” Albedo shouted as Shalltear took the bottle and began tipping it until a single drop appeared from the top
“Ready?” she said teasingly as it began to fall
“NO!!! NO!!!! NO!!!!!!” Albedo shrieked as she tried desperately to move her stomach out of the way, but it was impossible and she shuddered as the drop landed a few inches above her belly button, then came another drop and another!

“NOOOO!!!! STAHAHAHAPPP IIHHTTT!!!!!!” Albedo cried as more and more oil landed on her skin, with every drop she could feel herself becoming more sensitive, then she wailed as Shalltear poured out half a bottles worth of oil to cover her entire stomach!
“Mmmm much better” Shalltear grinned as she began rubbing the oil in until Albedo’s skin shone and shimmered in the light “Ready for more?” she asked
“N…n…n…” Albedo tried to reply but was frozen with fear

Albedo watched fearfully as Shalltear climbed onto the table and sat herself in between her spread legs, she then conjured up a small box and took some small items out, placing them onto her fingers, Albedo then gasped in fear as she held up her hands… each one now capped with a metal banjo pick
“D…do…don’t…iihhmm…wh... whaarning…” she stammered while trying to act tough, however Shalltear suddenly snapped her fingers and a blindfold appeared over her eyes
“HEY!!!!!!” she cried, shaking about to try and dislodge it
“Let’s increase the tension…” Shalltear smirked, then touched Albedo’s navel with her index finger and gently scratched against it

“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!” Albedo screamed at the touch, and her body immediately lurched around. Albedo tried to listen for any kind of movement to brace herself for the next attack, but there was nothing… then suddenly another clawed finger wiggled just below her belly button
“HHAHAHAHAHAAAAA STHAHAHAHAAPPP!!!!!” she cried, again thrashing about. For the next few minutes Albedo was on tenterhooks as Shalltear would lightly tickle at a random spot on her navel, only for a few seconds then stop, then there would be a long drawn out pause before the next random tickle attack
“STOP THIS YOU SADISTIC BITCH!!!!!!!” Albedo screamed out in Shalltear’s direction… then screamed as all of the picks dug into her underarms
“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!” Albedo screamed and thrashed as she tried to again pull her arms down, then the blindfold was pulled off and she saw that Shalltear was still sitting there grinning, having cast a spell on the picks to follow her commands and tickle away
“Now then…” she said in delight as she then dug all her own sharp nails into Albedo’s stomach at once

Albedo now had to contend with Shalltear’s nails tormenting her navel and the picks moving as ordered against her underarms, moving exactly as if there were fingers inside them
“STAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAPPPP THHHHHIIIIIHHSSS!!!!!!!” Albedo screamed, but Shalltear just smirked
“You think you’re in a position to give me orders you dumb bitch? I’m not going to stop until you’re my broken little toy begging for mercy… which I should mention I don’t have” she grinned sadistically, then without warning her index finger dug into Albedo’s belly button
“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA GEHEHEHHEHEHEHETT OOHUHUUTTAAA THEHEHHEHEERRREEEEE!!!!!!” Albedo howled, thrashing around and knock Shalltear’s fingers away but they remained frustratingly in place, her other fingers targeting her stomach while the picks at her underarms kept on going to

As Albedo struggled around trying to get away the bottle of oil hovered around her, constantly pouring more and more oil out against her body and raising her sensitivity even further as Shalltear and her devious weapons continued, she was focusing almost entirely on Albedo’s belly button, using her index fingers to tease the inside of it before leaning her head in closer and suddenly her tongue flicked out to explore within
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA AIHHNNNNHHZZZZ HEHEHEHHEHEHEELLLLLPPPP!!!!!!!!” she screamed out, praying he would hear her and arrive to save her, but the room was soundproofed leaving Shalltear free to keep going
“He’s not going to save you bitch… it’s just you and me…” she said sadistically as her tongue turned into a forked serpents tongue and began quickly flicking in and out of Albedo’s belly button making her shriek with every touch

Albedo continued helplessly writhing around and pleading for mercy but Shalltear was relentless, her tongue gleefully exploring every inch of her belly button as the damn oil and picks just kept on tickling regardless of her screams and howls of laughter
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHHSHAHAALLLLTTEEHEHHEHEAAARRRR PPHLHLHLLLEEEAAAASSSEEE STHAHHAHAAHAPPP!!!!!!!!!” Albedo found herself screaming, cursing herself for begging this sadist, but had no other options
“Aw that’s cute, you think I’m gonna be moved to tears by your pathetic begging and stop this?” Shalltear grinned mockingly “But there’s no way in hell I’m going to waste a second of this opportunity!” she added as she then straddled Albedo’s waist and grinned as she held up a knife
“YOU FREAKING SADIST!!!!!!!” Albedo screamed
“Looks like the slut still has some fight left, no matter soon you’ll just be a broken little doll!”

With a skilful slice Albedo’s top fell open and her large breasts were left on display, she looked dumbfounded as Shalltear’s hands began to grope them
“mmm very nice…”
“Y…you…” Albedo tried to think of something before her senses returned “WHAT’S WRONG? JEALOUS OF YOUR OWN BARELY THERE BOOBS?!” she snapped, delighting that her words had clearly annoyed Shalltear by the scowl on her face
“You should be quiet slut!” Shalltear waved her hand and a bit gag appeared in her mouth once more before she held up the bottle of oil

Albedo shuddered as Shalltear poured the oil out over both breasts and began working it into her skin
“GHGHHHFFF OOHHFHFFHF!!!!!!!” she growled
“Aw don’t you like being touched? You can’t be that frigid can you?” Shalltear said mockingly as she kept going until her breasts glistened and Albedo could feel her sensitivity increase
“Now then…” Shalltear grinned “What shall we do now?”
“GHGHGHGMMFMFFHHH!!!!!!” Albedo screamed angrily… however her eyes then opened fearfully as Shalltear conjured up two huge feathers

To be continued…

Love it! Finally some Overlord content!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back