• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Overlord: Albedo's Tickling Torment by Shalltear (2 of 2) F/F

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
The conclusion ;)

Overlord: Albedo's Tickling Torment by Shalltear (2 of 2) F/F
by MrObscura101

“Oh? Where’s that snappy back talk gone now huh?” she asked as she slowly waved the feathers about
“NNFHFHFH!!!!! NHFHFHFHFHF!!!!!!” Albedo pleaded into the gag and shook her head furiously
“What’s that? You want me to tickle these biiiiig boobies of yours?” Shalltear asked mockingly
“NNFHFHFHFHFH!!!!!!”
“Yeah I guess they would be more ticklish then mine… ok then!” Shalltear grinned sadistically as she moved the feathers closer…

“GHHGMMFMFFFHFMFMMFFHFHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Albedo screamed at the top of her lungs as the feathers touched her nipples, sending shockwaves through her body
“Oh wow, look at you thrash about, careful now or you might just throw me off!” Shalltear said mockingly as she watched Albedo’s breasts bounce about wildly but unable to escape the caress of the feathers
“I hope you like this feather massage…it should last about an hour”
“HHFNFNFFHHFHFHFHFHFHHH!!!!!!!!” Albedo wailed in between panicked laughter

Shalltear continued slowly moving the feathers about, going deliberately slow to drag out the torment for Albedo as the helpless succubus thrashed and fought with every ounce of strength in a valiant but fruitless effort to dislodge her tormentor
“GHGHGHHGHGHFFMFMMFMFMFMFMFMFHHH!!!!!!!!!!” she seethed in desperation, screaming through the gag which continued to muffle her tirade
“Sounds like your enjoying your massage” Shalltear said sadistically as she continued on
“NNFHFHFHHFHFHF!!!!! FHFHFHFFF HHFHFFF HHHIIIFFFFF!!!!!!!!!” Albedo screamed as the feathers worked to gentle tease her nipples, side boob, under boob and cleavage, changing targets at random and preventing Albedo from even being able to mentally prepare herself before they made contact. Every single spot tickled like crazy and the generous helping of Shalltear’s wicked oil only made the sensations even worse

“GHFHFHFHFHHFHFHFHFFMFMFMFMFHHH!!!!!!!” Albedo screamed as the feathers broached both her nipples at once, her back arching and even her toes curling
“Oh my looks like I found a realllly bad spot…” she said sadistically as she fluttered the feathers against both nipples again for emphasis
“SSTSHFHFHHFHFHFHFTT!!!!!!!!!!” Albedo pleaded, her face now strewn with tears and sweat which had even cause her hair to begin to stick to her forehead
“You know….” Shalltear said, giving Albedo a modicum of hope that she would show mercy “This boobies are sooooooooo big…” she continued, grabbing Albedo’s breasts and fondling them for emphasis “That I really can’t tickle them enough by myself…” Albedo started to hyperventilate upon hearing this, then her eyes went wide in shock as Shalltear conjured up 6 more feathers “So let’s bring in some friends!”

Albedo was so panicked now that she momentarily lost the ability to speak… all she could do was take in deep lungful’s of air through her nose as she tried not to hyperventilate while her eyes darted about as she watched the feathers move about to take up their positions, two under each boob, two at the side of each boob, one at the top of her cleavage and one and the bottom of the cleavage while the original two positioned themselves directly above her nipples
“Ready?” Shalltear asked
“phh...pphllssfff…” Albedo struggled to say, she didn’t even care she was begging her hated rival now
“Please what? Please tickle me to madness? OK!”

Before Albedo had a chance to even comprehend the question the feathers attacked in unison
“GHFFMFMMFFFFMFMFFFHH!!!!!!!!! HFHFHFHFMFMFMFMFMFFLHHYYY!!!!!!” she screamed and swore profusely as each feather moved against its intended spot, all 8 tickling at once
“GHGHFMMFMFMFMFMFMFMFHHH!!!!!!!!” Albedo cried, her upper body thrashing from side to side as her breasts bounced around in every direction, but the feathers obediently kept track of her movements to keep on tickling their targeted area
“Ha look at you go!” Shalltear grinned sadistically as she just sat there and watched Albedo’s punishment
“In fact, let’s hear your pathetic cries…” and she pulled the gag out

“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA SHHAHAHAHAHAHALLLLTHHEHEHHAARRR PPHLHLLLEEAASHSHSEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!” Albedo howled the second she could speak but she remained indifferent and kept talking
“But as good as the feathers are… they can’t beat a real touch…”
“OOHOHOHOHOOHOHOH HEHHEHEHEHEELLLL!!!!!!!!!!!” Albedo squealed as Shalltear’s nails began scurrying against her oiled nipples, stroking and pinching them as the rest of the feathers kept going
“HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA IHIHIHIIHIHI CAHAHAHNNTTTT TAHAHAHAHAHAKKKEEE IIHIHIHITT!!!!!!! PHLHLLLEEEAAASSEEEE STAHAHAHAHAHAPPP!!!!!!!!!” Albedo pleaded
“Ha, you’re mad if you think I’m going to stop, this is the most fun I’ve ever had!”
“HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAA YOOHOHUUUU BIIIHTTCHHH!!!!!”
“And proud of it!”

Shalltear continued tormenting Albedo, not letting up for a second, the feathers kept on going as she alternated between using her fingers as well as making her tongue long and prehensile again to start licking away at Albedo’s nipples, loving the sensations of Albedo helplessly writhing around underneath her
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA SHHAHAHAHALLLLTTHHHEHEHAARRRRR!!!!!!!” Albedo wailed
“Yes, that’s it bitch, laugh and beg me for mercy, it will never come… by the time I’m finished with you you’ll so broken you won’t be fit to dare speak to Ainz ever again!” Shalltear thought gleefully
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA IIHIHHIIHIMMM GOHOHONNHAHAHAAA DIIHIIHIIEEEE!!!!!!!” Albedo pleaded but Shalltear was ambivalent to her cries, even making the bottle of oil pour out more of its contents onto her breasts to raise her sensitivity even more

However, despite all of Albedo’s screams and wails Shalltear knew she wasn’t yet fully broken… there was something else that needed to be done first…

“HAHAHHAhahahahahaaaa…” Albedo gasped as finally all the feathers and Shalltear pulled back, leaving her large breasts heaving up and down, too exhausted to speak as Shalltear climbed off her
“Oh poor Albedo…” she said with faux concern “All laughed out and frustrated…”
“hahahahaa…Shahaaalllthheeaarr…” Albedo struggled to beg as Shalltear grinned before suddenly placing her hand into Albedo’s panties, making her gasp
“Oh my…” she said deviously “Frustrated is right…”
“hhaaaa…phlleeaassee…” Albedo sobbed, panicking at what Shalltear had planned for her next
“So wet down here… aren’t you, you naughty slut?” Shalltear grinned menacingly however

Before Albedo could say anything else Shalltear used her sharp nails to rip away her underwear leaving her now fully naked, she blushed instinctively but was so red faced it was hard to tell
“YOU!... YOU PSYCHO!!!!!!!” Albedo screamed indignantly as she bucked around angrily
“Aw don’t be like that…” Shalltear winked as she raised her hand and one of the feathers flew over to her
“NO!!!! DON’T YOU DARE!!!!!!!!” Albedo screamed and kicked her legs, trying to close them and protect herself as Albedo moved closer
“Oh… I dare…” she said gleefully

Albedo watched fearfully as Shalltear called the bottle over and poured a generous amount of oil over the feather, then swayed it around as she moved it lower and lower towards Albedo’s nether regions…
“NO!!!!! SHALLTEAR PLEASE DON’T!!!!!!!!!” Albedo screamed
“So much panic before I even touch you… you must be really sensitive down there…” Shalltear said deviously “I wonder… what would you give for me to stop?”
“PLEASE!!!! ANYTHING!!!!!!!”
“Anything?” she then made the contract appear once more
“NO!!!!!!”
“Well then… guess you’re not broken enough yet…” she then brought the feather to make contact “But we’ll soon fix that!”

Albedo shuddered as the feather touched her womanhood, howling furiously while her back arched and her fists and toes clenched shut
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA GGEHEHEHEHEHETTT IIIIHHTT AWHAHAHAHAYYYY YOOOHUUU BIIIIHHTTCHHH!!!!!!!!” Albedo screamed in a mix of anger, shock and disbelief that this was actually happening. Meanwhile Shalltear watched in delight as Albedo frantically strained to close her legs, grinning at the irony of a succubus doing this!
“Bitch? You’re not exactly doing anything to ingratiate to me with that foul mouth of yours”
“SSCHHHRHHRHEWWWW YOHOHOOHOHUUU!!!!!!” Albedo shrieked, she knew that Shalltear had no mercy to offer

Shalltear meanwhile continued on, slowly and teasingly moving the feather up and down against Albedo’s womanhood, every stroke eliciting a shriek or a howl and as with the previous torments the oil on the feather increasing the already extreme sensitivity of her mound to sheer mindboggling levels
“HAHAHHAHAHAAAA HHHHAAAAAA GGEEHEHEHEHEHTT IIIHHHTT AWAHAHAHAYYY!!!!!”
“I was right before… you’re soooo wet down here you naughty little slut!” Shalltear replied uncaringly “Too bad it’s not Ainz here teasing you… I bet you would beg him to keep going right?”
“HAHAHAHHAHAAAA YHHEHEHEHEESSSS IIIIHH WOOOHUHLLDD!!!!!!!” Albedo wailed, even though he had sentenced her here she still loved him and would never curse his name no matter what, and if it was him, she would gladly beg him to continue tormenting her for as long as he wanted

“Too bad for you it’s just us then…” Shalltear replied as she then flicked the feather against Albedo’s thighs for added measure to watch her jolt around then went back to teasing her clit as Albedo wailed and growled in equal measure, she hated the teasing but worse hated her body for actually becoming turned on by this!
“NO! DON’T ENJOY THIS!!!!!” she thought angrily, trying to force her body to ignore the sensations but it was futile, the soft feather combined with the sensitivity oil meant that as much as she tried to ignore it she couldn’t help but feel an orgasm start to build up within her..

“hhmmm… I can tell you’re so horny and turned on right now…” Shalltear grinned sadistically, “And so close to an orgasm…” she added before pulling the feather away and listening in delight to Albedo’s anguished cry at being denied an orgasm “Oh poor baby… I wonder how this will feel…” she added before her tongue turned prehensile once more
“HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAAAA OOHOHOHOO NOHOOHOHOOOO!!!!!!” Albedo wailed as she felt Shalltear’s tongue move against her clit
“PPPPLLLHHEHEHHAHSAASSSEEE!!!!!!!” she cried, knowing that Shalltear was going to torment her once more

“No use appealing to my good side, I don’t have one!” Shalltear said cruelly before an idea came to her “You know…I could use some help…” she then grinned before snapping her fingers. Albedo then looked in shock as two magical duplicates of Shalltear appeared standing either side of her, both looking down and grinning at her as sadistically as the original
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAA NOHOOHOHOOOO!!!!!! HHAHAHAAAAA MEHEHEHEHEHEHRRRCCHHYY!!!!!!!!”
“Correct, no mercy!” Shalltear grinned as the two duplicated immediately leaned over and began using their tongues against her nipples as their nails dug into her underarms and sides while the real Shalltear’s tongue went back to teasing her clit

Albedo was in sensory overload as the three of them worked in perfect synch to drive her to madness, the copy at her left used her nails and a feather upon her underarm while using her tongue against her nipple, meanwhile the copy at her right was running her tongue against her other underarm and lightly stroking a feather against her nipple. All the while the original Shalltear continued feathering her clit… only this time had slowed to a crawl to drag out the ticklish agony
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA HOOOOOLLLYYY HEEEEEEEELLLL STAHAHAHAHAHPPP!!!!!! IIIHHH CHAHANNTTT TAHAHAHAKKKEEE IHHHHTTTT!!!!!!!!”
“We don’t care!” the three chuckled in unison
“In fact, we’re sick of your whining!” the original said with a smirk as she snapped her fingers and was holding three pairs of panties… all identical and clearly belonging to her torments

“HHAHAHHAHA NOOHOHO PPHHSSSLSLLSSHSHFFF!!!!!!!” Albedo cried before the three pairs of panties flew into her mouth and a roll of tape appeared to wrap over her mouth to silence her cries for mercy
“Much better!” the trio of Shalltear’s chuckled together
“GMMFHFMFMFMFMFMFFHFHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” Albedo screamed as loudly as the gag would allow
“What’s that?” Shalltear replied mockingly “Sorry can’t understand you!” then conjured up a second feather
“HGHGHHFFMFMMFFHFMFMFFMFMFMFMFMMFMFMFFHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Albedo screamed as the two feathers began slowly brushing against her clit, slowly moving up and down to drive her nearer and nearer to the much needed orgasm until…

“NNNFHFHFHFHFHFFMFMFFFF!!!!!!!! BHFHFHFHFHFHFHFFF!!!!!!!!!” Albedo seethed in pure hatred as once more at the last second the feathers were pulled away, again leaving her strained body on the cusp of a climax but denied it as she writhed around trying in vain to orgasm
“Look at her trying to get off”
“So pathetic!” the other two Shalltear’s joked as they kept on going playing with her upper body while the prime Shalltear resumed feathering her clit once more the moment Albedo’s denied orgasm subsided

The trio tortured Albedo like this for what felt like hours, constantly teasing her nipples and underarms with tongues, feathers and fingers while the prime Shalltear continually brought Albedo to the edge of orgasm and cruelly denied her each time
“ghfhfhfhfhhfhfhfhffmmmm…” Albedo whined as yet another orgasm slipped away, her clit so sensitive now that it only took a couple of feather strokes to bring her to near orgasm…
“Aw is it too much?” Shalltear asked mockingly
“Look at her, the Overseer of the Guardians of the Great Tomb”
“Now mewling like a kitten!” the others joked
““I know, Lord Ainz would be so disappointed” the prime Shalltear added
“Fhfhfhf…fhhhhhfff yuufff…” Albedo gasped through the gag, glaring at them with hatred and scowling upon hearing this
“Still have some fighting spirit huh? Looks like you’re not fully broken yet!” the prime Shalltear replied as she then floated upwards

“WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING?!” Albedo thought worriedly, then noticed the two copies move away from her. Shalltear then floated down and hovered a few inches above her
“So dear, would you like to finally cum?” she asked, Albedo simply glared but it was obvious she was desperate to
“Well then I’ve decided I will be nice and let you…” she then snapped her fingers and her clothes vanished “After you do something for me!”

Albedo watched Shalltear’s fully naked body landed on her, her head now positioned between Shalltear’s spread open legs before pulling the tape away and allowing Albedo to spit out the panties
“W…what…” she tried to ask weakly
“Simple, you’ll get an orgasm… but first you’re going to eat me out you dumb slut”

Albedo looked at her aghast
“I…you… you can’t…” she stammered
“Oh yes I can… it’s very simple, the only way you’re going to get any kind of release is once you make me orgasm” she then folded her arms “So get to work”

This all seemed unreal… the very idea she could do this…
“Better make your choice!” Shalltear then said uncaringly as her copies moved towards her feet, one began lightly moving their nails against her arches while the other knelt down and unleashed a prehensile tongue against her toes
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAAA STAHAHHAHAHAHAPPPP!!!!!!!” she wailed
“It’s never going to stop until you learn your place!” Shalltear said sadistically
“HAHHAHAHAHA IIIHHH CAHAHAHAANNNTTTT!!!!!!” Albedo sobbed
“Well then… you’re never going to get that orgasm” and with that both the copies of Shalltear moved their tongues to start lightly flicking at her mound to once more drive her to the edge of a climax with no intention of a release
“HAHAHHAHAHAAA PPHHHLLEEAASSSEEE!!!!! AAHHYYTTHHINNGG EHEHELLSSSEEE!!!!!!”
“No, it’s that or nothing”

It was an impossible situation, Albedo wanted to rend Shalltear limb from limb… but she was helpless at her sadistic maniac’s mercy with no chance of getting out… and the burning fire between her legs was impossible to ignore
“HAHAHHAHAAA OHOHOOHOOKKAAHAHHAAYYY!!!!!!!” she finally shrieked
“Get licking then slut!” Shalltear replied triumphantly

Shalltear nodded as she craned her head closer and opened her mouth, moving her tongue towards Shalltear’s clit
“mmmm…” she purred in delight as Albedo’s tongue slowly moved against her “Yes that’s right…” she purred as Albedo kept going
“I CAN’T BELIEVE I’M DOING THIS!” she thought, hating herself for doing so… but the other Shalltear’s continued teasing of her clit meant she knew she had no choice but to keep going!

Albedo continued licking away until
“Come on slut! Put some effort into it!” Shalltear ordered and Albedo nodded, increasing the speed of her tongue
“Yessss… good…” Shalltear moaned, loving her dominance over Albedo as her copies began sucking on Albedo’s toes while feathering her clit to keep the pressure on
“ghhfhhffff…” Albedo moaned but diligently kept on going in the hope Shalltear would keep her word

Soon at Shalltear’s insistence Albedo also had to start also kissing her mound and inner thighs to ‘get her in the mood’
“oohohhhhh…” Shalltear moaned a bit loudly, it was clear that she was getting closer to an orgasm because the copies were also moaning as well, echoing the original as they kissed and sucked on her toes while the damned feathers continued to tease her clit, never allowing her to cum and not stopping either so the sensations were always there. Albedo’s mind was now focused solely on achieving the promised orgasm as she feverishly licked away

“Tell me slut, how does it taste?”
“Wonderful…” Albedo found herself saying despite her hatred, she couldn’t afford to piss Shalltear off when she was so close
“mmm… I bet a horny little succubus like you enjoys eating out another demon… I wonder if you’ve ever fantasised about being dominated like this?”
“Y…yes…” Albedo answered, unsure how best to reply but saying ‘no’ might just end the session and lead to more punishment
“Good slut… I’ll be sure to let my friends know…” she grinned, Albedo knew that was a problem for the future but for now she had more pressing concerns

Finally after almost constantly licking away Shalltear began to breathe in deeper
“ooohhh…yeeehehess…yyeehsss…doohhnnttt yoohuuu daahhrree staahahapp yoouhh liihhltltee sslluuhhtt…” she gasped as she neared a climax. Albedo obeyed and increased the speed of her licking to help Shalltear
“OOHHH!!!! OOOHHH YYEEHEHESSSS!!!! YYEEHEHESSS!!!!!!” she shrieked as she grabbed Albedo’s horns and pulled her head even closer to her womanhood
“YEEEESHHSSS!!!!! FUCUCCKKK YEEHEHEEESSS YOOOHHUUU LIIHHHTTLLLEEE WHHOOORRREEE DOOHHNNTTTT SSTTHHHOHOOOPPP!!!!!!!!”
“GHFMFMFMFMFHH!!!!!!” Albedo cried as she was pressed even closer to Shalltear’s mound but knew she was almost at her reward when…

“AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHARGRGRGRGRGRGRHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!” Shalltear screamed at the top of her lungs as she finally climaxed and shuddered in delight
“OOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOO YEEEHEHEHHEHEHHHSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!” she wailed as she came multiple times directly on Albedo’s face
“ffahahahacccckkk yeehehhesss….” she sighed in delight as she allowed the orgasms to wash over her

“noohhww…pphhlleeassee…” Albedo begged, she herself was so close to an orgasm that she might go insane if she was denied anymore
“Of course slut… let it never be said I am not a demoness of my word!” Shalltear nodded as she flew over and hovered by Albedo’s swollen clit
“YES! PLEASE!!!!!” Albedo shouted

Shalltear grinned as she took her place between Albedo’s spread legs once more as her copies began sucking on her toes, her tongue extended to gently lick away
“OOOOHOHOHHH YYEEHHSSS!!!! YYEEHHESSS!!!!! IIHHMM GOOOHHNNAAA… GOOHHNAAA… NOHOHOHOOOO!!!!!!” Albedo began to gasp in delight, then shriek as she was denied once more!
“WHAHHAAHAHYYY!!!!!?????” she wailed
“Simple, you need to beg me!”
“WHAHAHATT???!!!!”
“You heard me!”

Albedo didn’t care what she did now, all she cared about was orgasming
“OKAAAHHY!!!! SHHAALLTTEEAARRR PPHLLEEAASSEEE LEEHHHTTT MEEEE CAHAHAMMM!!!!!”
“What?” she asked cruelly, holding her hand to her ear
“IHIHIIHHI SAAHHIIDD PPHHLLEEAASSEEE LEEHHHTTT MEEHHHEE CAHAHAAMMMM!!!!!!!!”
“Well…”

Albedo had no idea if this would be the actual promised time as Shalltear’s tongue returned, all she could do was pray her tormentor would keep her word but finally this time…
“AAHHRHRHRHRHHH!!!!! YEEHEHEHEHSSSS!!!!!! YEEHHHEEESSS IIHHMM GOONNAA…. AAHRHRHRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” she screamed as a mind shattering orgasm surged through her followed by several more in succession

“ahahahahhahaaa…” she gasped totally spent as she fell back and lay there moaning while Shalltear saw a scroll appear
“Uh-oh… a summons from Lord Ainz, looks like I have to go”
“oohh…” Albedo replied… to drained to reply
Yes, it requires my immediate attention… but don’t worry I’ll be back as soon as possible”

Albedo however didn’t care as the three Shalltear’s vanished, she was glad to be alone finally… but then she saw the feathers that had been left behind start to move…
“W…what…no…wait… don’t!!!!!” she cried as they began moving against her clit once more… and she realised that she was even more sensitive having cummed
“NOOOOOHOOOO!!!! SHAALLTTHEEAARRR MAAHKKEE THEEMM STHAHAPP!!!!” she wailed as more of them began dancing against her underarms, breasts, sides, stomach and feet as well… then she realised the ones at her clit had stopped just short of letting her orgasm again
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA DAAHHHHMMNN YOOHHUU SHALLLTHHEEAARRR!!!! SOOHMMEOONEEEE HEEELLLPPP!!!!!!!” Albedo wailed… but she was all alone with the wicked feathers…

The End?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back