• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pandemonium (Women's wrestling-WOW/WWE Divas/GLOW) F/F part 9

primetime

Verified
okay folks, the pay per view is coming to a close soon, but the action will keep on going. thanks for the support and please continue to enjoy. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076 Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org and Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com

Johnny C: "i still cant believe it Brain!!!! Lana Star is the NEW United States Champion!!! thanks in part to Patti Pizzazz!!"

Bobby: "i told you!!! I TOLD YOU!!!! Lana is going to be the greatest US champion EVER!!! what a great and glorious day!!!"

Lana Star and Patti Pizzazz were walking together in the backstage area , screaming and laughing as Lana had the US title belt draped across her shoulder. suddenly both women stopped in their tracks and looks of disgust on their face as David Mclane approached them.

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS RUIN THE MOMENT??!!!" Lana yelled.

"what are you talking about Lana?" David replied.

"first of all, arent you going to congratulate me on winning the United States Champion McJerk? after all, it was your idea to put me in the match against the loser Americana!" Lana told him.

"Lana, i saw that match. if it wasnt for Patti Pizzazz, Americana would have destroyed you! and another thing, thanks to you Terri Runnels almost suffered a nervous breakdown from that relentless foot tickling Patti gave her! do you realize that because of that attack, Terri Runnels will be out of action for months? now what am i supposed to do for an interview?" David asked.

"WHO CARES??!!! that's YOUR problem Mclane! now, get out of my way you dork! i have some celebrating to do!" Lana smiled.

as Lana tried to pass by Mclane, she was greeted by the WOWF World Champion, Trish Stratus. immediately, both women hugged each other and screamed in celebration!

"I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!! look at what we have here! is it not the MOST BEAUTIFUL United States Champion ever? Lana, you are such a GREAT champion!" Trish told her.

"Thank you, thank you!! now all you have to do is humiliate that wild animal and the Glamour Girls will have ALL the WOWF championships!!" Lana smiled.

"speaking of which, Trish Stratus, your match against Jungle Grrl is next. are you prepared to face such a dangerous competitor?" Mclane asked, doing an impromptu interview.

"where's the hired help? now YOU are doing interviews? sad....anyway, to answer your question, let's just say that i am ready to destroy Jungle Grrl. you see, this World title means more to me than you being alive Mclane. i am going to tame that crazy, filthy beasts and everyone will realize, including your favorite person in the whole world, Hollywood, that Trish Stratus is the greatest champion EVER. now, go away and play with yourself Mclane. and wash your hands next time! you are so gross loooking!" Trish laughed.

"yeah, he is gross looking isnt he? c'mon Trish, let's get ready for your match!" Lana said as she placed her arm around Trish and both women walked away with Patti following them and sticking her tongue out at Mclane.

Johnny C: "why do they always insult the boss?"

Bobby: "insult him? they only speak the truth!"

Johnny C: "well folks, PANDEMONIUM is almost over and now it is time for the main event for the WOWF brand. Trish Stratus will defend the WOWF World championship against THE most dangerous woman in women's wrestling, Jungle Grrl. standing by is...David Mclane! he is standing by with Jungle Grrl!!"

"This is David Mclane and i am standing by with the #1 contender for the WOWF World title, Jungle Grrl. Jungle Grrl, tonight you face a great champion in Trish Stratus. are you ready to perhaps fulfill your destiny and become the new World Champion?" Mclane asked.

"Mclane, i have been waiting for this opportunity for a long, long time. the chance to become the World champion. Trish Stratus thinks she is going to get the better of me, but she knows i am in her head! you see Trish Stratus, now you enter MY jungle! you will play by MY rules! i am the hunter and you are the hunted. i am going to devour you and will FINALLY take my place in history and become the new WOWF World Champion! prepare for your title reign to be.....KILLED!!" Jungle Grrl snarled as she walk away.

TRISH STRATUS (Glamour Girls-WOWF World Champion)
www.trishstratus.com
www.celebritycd.com/trishstratus/trish05.html
www.celebritycd.com/trishstratus/trish13.html

vs

JUNGLE GRRL
www.junglegrrrl.net
www.wowe.com/superstars/junglegrrrl/images/jungle5.jpg

WOWF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE MATCH

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the Women Of Wrestling Federation WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!!! introducing first, the challenger, please welcome.........JUNGLE GRRL!!!!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the song "Welcome to the Jungle" blared on the loudspeakers and the crowd exploded into cheers as Jungle Grrl made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in her leopard print wrestling dress, with brown shorts underneath and barefoot, Jungle Grrl began to walk towards the ring. she had her trademark snarl on her face as she was focused and very intense for this match. Jungle Grrl always had dreams of winning a World championship and her opportunity finally arrived. she felt she was the best wrestler in WOW and tonight, she was going to prove it. she leaned against the turnbuckles, awaiting her opponent.

Johnny C: "look at the look on Jungle Grrl's face! that is one intense woman! Trish is going to be in for the fight of her life!"

Bobby: "looking at Jungle Grrl's face reminds me of a really bad horror flick. that is one UGLY woman! but, not even her ugliness and the fact that she stinks like a wild animal will have her beat Trish Stratus. i mean, who would want a she-beast as champion?"

"......and her opponent!!!! representing the Glamour Girls, she is the WOMEN OF WRESTLING FEDERATION WORLD CHAMPION.........TRISH STRATUS!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

Trish Stratus' theme music began to play and the crowd booed as the WOWF World Champion made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a silver top, with black wrestling pants and black wrestling boots, Trish began to walk to the ring. the black-strapped World title belt fit snugly around her waist and she had a huge smile as she approached the ring. for Trish, this was her moment to shine. she always loved wrestling in big time pay per view matches and many times in her career, she defended her World title in them. this was her first title defense in her new organization and she wanted to prove to everyone that she was in fact, the best champion ever. she wanted to prove that, especially to Hollywood. she stepped into the ring and rolled her eyes at Jungle Grrl. she then handed over her title belt to Pips33Pips, the referee. he then held up the title belt for all the fans to see what was on the line.

Johnny C: "the champion sure looks confident tonight Brain.."

Bobby: "why shouldnt she be confident? she IS the World Champion!!! tonight, Trish is going to prove she is worthy of being the champion and representing the WOWF! this jungle animal is going to be tamed by the lovely Trish. hey, maybe after this match, she should be called the animal tamer!"

Pips33Pips called for the bell and the match began. Jungle Grrl immediately charged Trish, who sidestepped the charging woman and Jungle Grrl crashed into the turnbuckles. Jungle Grrl fell to the mat and Trish stood there, simply shaking her head. Jungle Grrl got to her feet and stared at the smiling Trish. Trish pointed her finger at Jungle Grrl and covered her mouth as she giggled at Jungle Grrl. Jungle Grrl became enraged and charged the champion once again. Trish fell to the mat and executed a drop toe hold and Jungle Grrl's face crashed into the mat. Trish got back to her feet and giggled at Jungle Grrl again. Jungle Grrl slowly got to her feet and looked at Trish Stratus giggling at her. anger filled Jungle Grrl's body and she then grew a sly smile. she walked up to a giggling Trish Stratus and stared at her. Trish, shook her head, then tried to sucker punch Jungle Grrl. Jungle Grrl blocked the attempt and nailed Trish in the head with a vicious punch. Trish staggered backwards and Jungle Grrl continued to punch away. Trish then threw a wild punch, missed and spun around. Jungle Grrl then lifted Trish up and delivered an atomic drop. Trish bounced off Jungle Grrl's knee and out of the ring. she crashed to the arena floor in pain as the crowd cheered.

Johnny C: "Trish Stratus is outside the ring! she's not laughing now!"

Bobby: "just wait Johnny boy, Trish is going to get Jungle Grrl! just wait and see!"

Trish Stratus got back on the ring apron and Jungle Grrl flipped her inside the ring. Trish laid on the mat and Jungle Grrl dropped a knee into her stomach. Trish moaned in pain and Jungle Grrl pulled her to her feet by her hair. Jungle Grrl then scooped Trish up and slammed her to the mat. Jungle Grrl then got to the second rope and nailed Trish with an forearm to the head of Trish. she then went for the cover. 1...........2...........KICKOUT! Trish tried to get to her feet and Jungle Grrl stood behind her. Jungle Grrl then "goosed" Trish's sides and Trish squealed.

"EEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!" Trish squealed.

"ticklish Trish?" Jungle Grrl smiled.

Trish then charged Jungle Grrl, but Jungle Grrl nailed Trish with a vicious clothesline. Trish was alomost folded in half as she laid on the mat. Jungle Grrl then went for the cover. 1.............2.......kickout. Trish barely kicked out and Jungle Grrl rolled Trish over to her side. with her hand held high in the air, then planted her "claw" to Trish's side. Trish's body tensed up as the ticklish sensations ripped through her body.

"NOOOOO!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!! S-S-S-STOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!" Trish laughed.

Jungle Grrl dug her fingers deeper into Trish's side. she enjoyed watching Trish Stratus' body twist, turn and writhe in ticklish agony. a smile formed on her lips as she listened to Trish's maniacal laughter. Pips33Pips asked Trish if she wanted to submit, but Trish refused. the tickling was wearing on her, but she wasnt going to submit. out of desperation, she reached up and poked Jungle Grrl in the eye. Jungle Grrl fell backwards and tended to her eye. Trish was catching her breath and knew she needed to take advantage of the opportunity. she kicked Jungle Grrl in the head, then dropped a knee into Jungle Grrl's midsection. Trish then pulled Jungle Grrl up by her hair, then poked her in the eyes again. Pips33Pips warned Trish about the illegal tactics and Trish screamed at him. Trish then grabbed Jungle Grrl's ankles, then dropped her leg in between Jungle Grrl's thighs. Jungle Grrl howled in pain as Trish smiled. Trish then dropped another elbow on Jungle Grrl and went for the cover. 1.............2...........kickout. Trish screamed at Pips33Pips for a faster count, but he told her it was only a two count. Trish then grabbed Jungle Grrl's bare ankle and pulled Jungle Grrl over to the ring post. she then rammed the bare ankle across the ringpost and Jungle Grrl screamed in agony. Trish rammed the ankle several more times and Jungle Grrl screamed even louder.

Johnny C: "i think Trish is trying to break Jungle Grrl's ankle!"

Bobby: "really? are you serious? i would have never guessed...OF COURSE she is trying to break her ankle! smart smart move by a great champion!"

Trish then got back into the ring and continued to twist Jungle Grrl's throbbing ankle. she put Jungle Grrl in an ankle lock and twisted the ankle hard. Jungle Grrl screamed in pain as she felt the pain shooting through her body. Pips33Pips asked her if she wanted to submit, but Jungle Grrl refused. Trish smiled as she held onto Jungle Grrl's foot. she then tried to stroke her fingers on the sole of Jungle Grrl's foot, but there was no reaction. Trish remembered that Jungle Grrl wasnt ticklish on her feet. she twisted the ankle one more time and let go. she wanted to get back at Jungle Grrl for tickling her. she straddled Jungle Grrl's back and then reached her hands and squeezed Jungle Grrl's hipbones, her most ticklish spot. Jungle Grrl's eyes popped wide open in sheer horror.

"NOOOOOOO!!!! NOT THERE!!!!!!!!!! EHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Jungle Grrl shrieked.

Trish dug even deeper into Jungle Grrl's hipbones and Jungle Grrl's body thrashed wildly as the tickling was destroying her. her legs kicked violently and her body continued to squirm beneath Trish's.

"that's right jungle bitch, laugh your fool head off until you submit to me..." Trish teased.

Johnny C: "i have never seen Jungle Grrl so helpless before! listen to her laugh!"

Bobby: "i never thought i would even hear Jungle Grrl laugh. she needs this! maybe she would become a little more nicer. but how would that look? the so called vicious Jungle Grrl submitting to tickling! that would be a hoot!"

Jungle Grrl knew she had to get to the ropes, otherwise she might give in to the tickling. she began to claw her way to the ropes and Trish tickled even harder. Jungle Grrl laughed harder, but knew she had to make the ropes. she reached her hand out, but Trish's hands dug even deeper and Jungle Grrl just laid there and laughed. Pips33Pips asked her if she wanted to submit, but Jungle Grrl shook her head "no". Trish began to tease Jungle Grrl.

"look who is soooooo ticklish! kitchy kitchy koo Jungle bitch! laugh!!! keep on laughing for your mommy! you are just a weak little girl arent you? tickle tickle tickle!" Trish taunted.

rage was building up inside Jungle Grrl, but the laughter was driving her crazy. she wanted to rip Trish's lips off for taunting her, but her concern right now was to breathe. she fell into silent laughter and her hand laid on the mat. minutes passed and Jungle Grrl wasnt moving and her head laid on the mat. Pips33Pips raised her hand once and it fell to the mat. he raised it again, let it fall and it slapped the mat.

Bobby: "ONE MORE TIME AND IT'S OVER!!!!"

Johnny C: "i think Trish has tickled Jungle Grrl into unconsciousness!"

Pips33Pips raised the arm one more time and let it fall. Trish saw the hand dropped and she jumped up in celebration! but, Pips33Pips didnt call for the bell as Jungle Grrl at the last second held her arm up, mere milimeters away from hitting the mat. Pips33Pips told Trish about Jungle Grrl's arm and Trish screamed at him. she continued to jaw at him, while Jungle Grrl caught her breath. Trish then flipped off Pips33Pips and grabbed a handful of Jungle Grrl's hair and tried to pull her up. Jungle Grrl then lowblowed Trish and she fell to the mat in a heap.

Bobby: "THAT WAS A BLANTANT LOW BLOW!!!! Jungle Grrl should be disqualified immediately!!!!"

Johnny C: "i guess the referee didnt see it..."

Bobby: "didnt see it???!!!! didnt see it???!!!! Helen Keller from her tomb could see that!!!!"

Pips33Pips stood there and looked at Trish in pain. he knew Jungle Grrl lowblowed Trish, but he let it slide, seeing that Trish flipped him off earlier. as Trish moaned in pain, Jungle Grrl got to her feet and getting her second win. she then let out a primal scream and went after Trish. she pulled Trish up by her hair, then scooped her up and slammed to the mat. she then dropped a leg over Trish's head and Trish moaned in pain. Jungle Grrl got to her feet and saw a dazed Trish laying on the mat. Jungle Grrl wanted to torment her now. she then grabbed the bottom of Trish's shirt and pulled the garment over Trish's head and off of her. she then threw the shirt into the crowd. she then pulled Trish up by her hair and leaned her in the corner of the ring. she then began to chop away at Trish's chest and the crowd chanted "WOOOOOOO!" after every chop. Trish leaned on the turnbuckles in pain and Jungle Grrl had a sadistic smile. she then shoved Trish to the mat on her stomach. grabbing the hem of her pants, she yanked the pants off of tTrish's rear end, exposing her thong panties and off her legs. she pulled the pants off, leaving Trish in her sports bra, thong panties and boots. Jungle Grrl looked at a half naked Trish and saw all the ticklish flesh she could torment. she snapped her fingers as there was one, actually two, areas that needed to be exposed. she grabbed Trish by the hair and got her to her feet.

"now bitch, you are going to really suffer!!!"" Jungle Grrl yelled at Trish. Jungle Grrl then delivered a DDT to Trish and Trish laid on the mat motionless.

Jungle Grrl then sat by Trish's feet and grabbed an ankle. she began to unlace the boot, knowing that a very sensitive foot was inside. the laces came undone and with a tug, the boot was pulled off Trish's foot. Jungle Grrl then smiled as she stared at the black socked foot of Trish. she then began to unlace the other boot and she could hear the crowd cheering as they knew that Trish's feet were about to get tormented. Jungle Grrl removed the second boot and trapped Trish's ankles between her thighs. she stared at the sock covered upturned soles and began to peel the socks off. Trish's pinkish heels became exposed, and soon her delicate arches were exposed. Jungle Grrl listened to the crowd, then with gentle tugs, she removed Trish's socks off her toes, finally exposing two soft, pinkish, sensitive feet.

Bobby: "oh boy.....i hope Trish can survive this..."

Johnny C: "the champ is in trouble!!! now let's see if she can take a little foot tickling! remember, Jungle Grrl forced Lana Star to submit to foot tickling at the last pay per view!"

Jungle Grrl lightly traced her finger along the smooth sole and she saw the foot wiggle. she then zapped her finger up the length of the other sole and she heard a giggle. with a cruel smile, she then began to scrabble her nails up and down the soles, marveling at the softness of the feet.

"..w-what a-are YOU DOING???!!! DONT TICKLE MY FEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES!!! NOT MY FEET!!!! NOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA MY FEEEEEEEEEEEEEETT!!!" Trish exploded into laughter.

Jungle Grrl continued to tickle torment the soles of Trish's feet. she listened to trish scream in hysterical laughter and the sight of her pudgy toes wiggling wildly made Jungle Grrl want to tickle her more. she grabbed Trish's toes of her left foot and pulled them back, forcing the sole to become taut. she then spider tickled up and down Trish's foot and Trish screamed even louder. Jungle Grrl then let her fingers invade the soft undersides of Trish's pulled back toes and Trish screamed in agony as the ticklish sensations engulfed her body. Jungle Grrl then attacked the right foot, finding a particulary ticklish spot on the ball of Trish's foot. Pips33Pips asked Trish if she wanted to submit, but Trish refused. the tickling was making her dizzy, but she couldnt submit. soon, Jungle Grrl just let her fingers move up and down Trish soles in the same rhythm and Trish just laid her head on the mat and giggled uncontrollably. Jungle Grrl then decided to attack the tender spots between Trish's toes and that made Trish's eyes bug out.

"this must be driving you insane! my my my!!! what ticklish toes you have!!! does this tickle right here? how about here? you are so ticklish EVERYWHERE!!!" Jungle Grrl taunted.

Trish Stratus was in trouble. she hated having her feet tickled and Jungle Grrl was finding all over her ticklish spots on her feet. she has never had her feet tickled this long and this hard before and it drove her mind to mush. tears started to roll out of her eyes as she felt the spot right above her heel and into her arch get tormentee by Jungle Grrl's evil fingers. Pips33Pips asked her if she wanted to submit and Trish barely shook her head "no". she kept fighting and fighting the tickling and soon, her feet were motionless as endured the vicious tickling. the crowd was really getting into it as it was only a matter of time before Trish submitted. Trish then reached her hands towards the ropes. she was close by and she she tried to drag herself to the ropes. Jungle Grrl sensed Trish was getting closer, so she attacked the toes once again. Trish laughed even harder, but she used whatever strength she had left and her hand grabbed the bottom rope.

Bobby: "SHE MADE IT!!! SHE MADE IT!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Johnny C: "what a tremendous effort by the champion! how did she survive that brutal foot tickling? but, she isnt out of danger yet..."

Pips33Pips told Jungle Grrl to break the hold. Jungle Grrl hissed back and gave Trish's soles one more stroke. she stood up and she saw a completely exhausted and near naked woman laying on the mat. Jungle Grrl then grabbed Trish by her blond hair, scooped her up and slammed her to the mat. she then climbed to the top rope and the crowd rose to it's feet. Jungle Grrl raised her arms in the air and now it was time to finish off Trish once and for all. she jumped off the top rope, to execute her finisher, a frogsplash. at the last second, Trish rolled out of the way and Jungle Grrl went belly first into the mat. she was in pain and slowly got to her feet. Trish, out of nowhere, rolled her up in a small package pin and Trish's hand grabbed a handful of Jungle Grrl's shorts. 1..............2................3!!!!!!!! Pips33Pips called for the bell!

Johnny C: "she had Jungle Grrl's tights!!!! she cheated!!!"

Bobby: "the best part is, the referee didnt see it!!!!!"

Trish Stratus rolled out of the ring and had an satisfied smile on her face as Pips33Pips raised her hand in victory! Jungle Grrl realized what happened and a look of rage filled her eyes.

"ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this bout and STILL Women Of Wrestling Federation WORLD CHAMPION.........TRISH STRATUS!!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

Trish held her title belt high into the air and smiled at Jungle Grrl. she was in her sports bra and panties, exhausted, sore and in pain, but satisfied. she walked back up the ramp, holding the belt high into the air and looked at Jungle Grrl in the ring, who was leaning against the ropes with a look of unadulterated rage in her eyes. Trish's title reign was going to continue!!!

UP NEXT: Hollywood defends her WOWE World title against Terri Gold!!!!

okay folks, how did you like this episode? just one more match in the pay per view! will Terri defeat Hollywood or will the sexy champion continue her mastery over Terri Gold? stay tuned! feedback always welcomed...

Last edited:
Great Work!

I love Terri, but you just gotta torture and humiliate her in new and devious ways for her next match! :firedevil

An Idea

Hey Primetime,

How about having a 'mystery opponent' (paid by Hollywood) destroy Terry post-match in which Terri barely, and i mean barely wins her bout with Hollywood. This 'mystery opponent' would lock her in painful wrestling holds and hoist her around like a trophy, while tickling her feet to add more insult to injury...? :woot:

I think these holds would be perfect to torture her feet:

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back