• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Paragon vs The Tickling Tyrant! (Ai assisted story)

The_Kev

TMF Master
Today's match: Paragon vs The Tickling Tyrant!

let me introduce the contestents for today's match!

Name: Tickling Tyrant

Tickling Tyrant is a cruel and playful heel known for his endurance and expertise in tickling feet. He employs traps and restraints to render his opponents helpless, targeting vulnerable spots like ribs, armpits, neck, and chest.

Finisher #1: Throne of Tickles

Once Tickling Tyrant sees his exhausted opponent, he activates a trap that causes them to fall through a hidden trap door, suspending them upside down under the stage. Only their bare feet are visible on either side of a makeshift throne. Tickling Tyrant sits on the throne like a king, delivering a victory speech while relentlessly tickling his opponent's feet. Ignoring their pleas for mercy, he continues the tickling until he gets bored.

Finisher #2: Feather Wheel Torture

Tickling Tyrant executes a piledriver to knock out his opponent. While they're unconscious, he removes their shirt and socks and ties them up with their feet out in front and hands tied behind their back. Using a feather wheel, he relentlessly tickles their feet, ignoring their submissions. Even after they crack and beg for mercy, Tickling Tyrant continues the tickling while giving his victory speech, leaving his defeated opponent's screams of laughter in the background.

In both finishers, Tickling Tyrant showcases his sadistic enjoyment of tickling and leaves his opponents demoralized and humiliated.

And his opponent:

Name: Paragon

Description: Paragon is a good guy with a slight mean streak, known for her Templar-style character in tickle wrestling. She combines her strategic targeting of sensitive spots with interrogation-style tickle torment, aiming to elicit confessions and revelations from her opponents. Despite her mean streak in the ring, she pretends to offer "after care" to her defeated opponents, tying them to a massage table and continuing to tickle them, with the referee supporting her methods.

Tickling Strategy: Paragon's tickling strategy involves strategic targeting of sensitive spots, starting with light tickling to gauge reactions and intensifying based on responses. Her goal is to find the perfect combination of spots that elicit the strongest ticklish reactions from her opponents.

Finisher #1 - Confession Tickle: Paragon ties her opponent in the ropes, either with their arms up or in a prone position, exposing their vulnerable spots. She uses a combination of gentle and intense tickling on their armpits or feet while demanding that they confess to something embarrassing. The tickling doesn't stop until they admit to the confession, adding a psychological element to the tickle torment.

Finisher #2 - Revelation Tickle: In this finisher, Paragon ties her opponent in the ropes with their arms up, exposing their armpits and other sensitive areas. She then uses stiff feathers or implements to tickle their feet, armpits, and any other ticklish spots, escalating the intensity until they reveal their most ticklish spot. Once they confess, she focuses her tickling on that spot until they have to submit, combining interrogation with tickle torment.

Aftercare Pretense: After winning matches and making opponents submit, Paragon pretends to offer "after care" to her opponents. She wheels in a massage table and ties her defeated opponent to it, with their arms up to expose their ribs and armpits. She continues to tickle them under the guise of massaging, focusing on their most ticklish areas. If opponents complain or call for the referee, the referee supports Paragon's aftercare methods and berates opponents for not appreciating her care.

Paragon's combination of strategic tickle tactics, interrogation-style finishers, and aftercare pretense adds a unique and challenging dynamic to the tickle wrestling league.

With our contenders introduced, the natch begins!

Round 1: Paragon's Dominance

The match begins with Paragon and Tickling Tyrant circling each other, each assessing the other's strengths and weaknesses. Paragon makes the first move, swiftly grabbing Tickling Tyrant and trapping him in a figure-four leglock, exposing his bare feet to her ticklish assault.

Paragon's fingers dance over Ticklish Tyrant's sensitive soles, eliciting laughter and squirms from him. "Tickling Tyrant, ready to submit yet? Or do you need more tickling?" she taunts, her voice filled with cruel amusement.

Tickling Tyrant tries to hold back his laughter, but the tickling sensation is unbearable. "Hehehe... no... I won't... submit... HAHAHA!" he manages to blurt out between laughs, his resistance weakening with each ticklish touch.

Paragon intensifies her tickling, focusing on Tickling Tyrant's toes and heels, pushing him to the brink of submission. "Come on, admit defeat! This is just the beginning of your torment," she demands, her fingers relentless in their ticklish assault.

Just as Tickling Tyrant's resolve falters, the bell rings, signaling the end of the round and providing him with a brief reprieve from Paragon's tickle torment.

Round 2: Tickling Tyrant's Retaliation

Determined to turn the tide, Ticklish Tyrant comes out swinging in the second round. He manages to catch Paragon off guard, lifting her arms above her head and exposing her vulnerable armpits.

With a wicked grin, Tickling Tyrant dives into his opponent's most ticklish spots, his fingers expertly exploring every inch. "Paragon, time to experience true tickle torment!" he declares, his tone cruel and stern.

Paragon's laughter erupts uncontrollably as Tickling Tyrant's tickling proves relentless and strategic. "HAHAHA! Stop... please... it's torture!" she pleads, her attempts to protect her armpits futile against Tickling Tyrant's expertise.

Tickling Tyrant ignores her pleas, his fingers relentless in their ticklish assault. "Submit, Paragon! Admit that I'm the superior tickler," he demands, his sadistic enjoyment evident in his voice.

Paragon struggles to hold back her laughter and maintain her composure, but Tickling Tyrant's tickling pushes her to the brink of almost submitting. "I can't... HAHAHA... I won't... submit!" she manages to gasp out, her resistance waning as the tickling sensation overwhelms her.

As the bell rings to end the round, both wrestlers are left panting and exhausted, with Paragon barely holding on after Tickling Tyrant's fierce retaliation.

Round 3: Exhaustion and Helplessness - The Finisher

As the match reaches its climax, Tickling Tyrant seizes the opportunity to showcase his sadistic side. With Paragon's arms restrained behind her back, she is left vulnerable and unable to defend herself. Tickling Tyrant unveils a sinister contraption—an automatic tickling wheel positioned to continuously tickle Paragon's feet without mercy.

The arena fills with the whirring and clicking of the contraption, drowned out only by Paragon's screams of laughter. She struggles against her bonds, unable to escape the relentless tickling torment. Tickling Tyrant reclines lazily in his corner, feigning boredom as he watches Paragon's ordeal unfold.

Phase 1: Paragon's laughter begins with giggles, "Kee hee hee hee," her ticklish giggles echoing through the arena.

Tickling Tyrant yawns nonchalantly, "Already tired, Paragon? How much can you withstand? ."

Phase 2: Paragon's laughter escalates to uncontrollable levels, "HehehhheHAHAHAHAHAHA," as the tickling wheel intensifies its assault on her sensitive feet.

Tickling Tyrant casually tells her to submit, "Come on now, Paragon. You know you want to give up."

Phase 3: Paragon's laughter turns into hysterical begging, "HAHAHAHAHAAH! Please, I can't take it anymore! Just stop the tickling!"

Tickling Tyrant mocks her, "Are you losing your mind, Paragon? Give up and end the torture, beg for mercy!"

Phase 4: Paragon's laughter turns into screams of laughter and sobbing, "I can't! It's torture! I'm going insane!"

Tickling Tyrant reminds her, "You're tied up tight, Paragon. No tapping out. Only way to stop it is to scream for mercy."

Phase 5: Paragon finally cracks, "I SUBMIT! I SUBMIT! I'LL DO ANYTHING! I'LL GROVEL AT YOUR FEET! JUST STOP THE TICKLING!"

With a satisfied smile, Tickling Tyrant walks over to her, "Ah, finally. Now, I'll leave you to enjoy the tickling while I make my victory speech."

Paragon protests, screaming and begging for mercy as Tickling Tyrant walks away, ignoring her pleas.

Tickling Tyrant takes center stage, delivering an arrogant, gloating victory speech, interrupted intermittently by Paragon's screaming laughter and pleas for mercy.

Part 1 of the Speech: "Ladies and gentlemen, behold the unmatched prowess of Tickling Tyrant!"

Paragon's laughter and pleas interrupt, "Please! Stop it! I can't take it anymore!"

Part 2 of the Speech: "Paragon, you put up a good fight, but in the end, you're just another victim of my tickle domination!"

Paragon's cries for mercy continue, "No more! I'm begging you!"

Part 3 of the Speech: "I am the true ruler of the tickle wrestling world, and none can withstand my ticklish wrath!"

Paragon's desperate pleas grow louder, "I'll do anything! Just make it stop!"

Part 4 of the Speech: "And now, as a token of my generosity, I'll grant you a reprieve."

Tickling Tyrant slowly saunters over to the exhausted, defeated Paragon and switches off the tickling wheel. Paragon slumps in exhaustion, defeated and demoralized.

He pats her stomach condescendingly, "It was fun breaking your spirit, Paragon."

With a smug grin, Tickling Tyrant exits the ring, leaving Paragon tied up and contemplating her defeat amidst the lingering echoes of her laughter and pleas for mercy.

Paragon's trainers walk her to their corner and massage her feet. She's seen holding her head in her hands, clearly the defeat is running through her mind again and again as her crew expertly give her relief.

Once she's calmed down and has a chance to recover, the post-match interviews begin:

Interview with Paragon: A Recap of the Tickle Wrestling Showdown

Reporter: Welcome, Paragon. Thank you for joining us for this interview. Let's dive right in. Can you give us a detailed recap of your recent match against Tickling Tyrant?

Paragon: Of course. The match started off with me taking the early lead, using my Templar-style wrestling techniques to gain the upper hand. I targeted Tickling Tyrant's feet with a figure-four leglock, but he quickly turned the tables in Round 2 by exposing my armpits and subjecting me to intense tickling.

Reporter: It sounds like the match was quite intense. Can you walk us through Round 3, where Tickling Tyrant used his finisher?

Paragon: Round 3 was the turning point of the match. Tickling Tyrant tied my hands behind my back, leaving me helpless, and then activated a machine to relentlessly tickle my feet. The sensation was unbearable, and I would have tapped out if I could, but he made it so the only way to end the tickling was to scream for mercy.

Reporter: That must have been a difficult predicament to endure. How did you cope with the tickling torture?

Paragon: I tried to endure it for as long as possible, going from giggling to uncontrollable laughter, then sobbing, until I finally couldn't take it anymore and screamed for mercy. I even offered to grovel at his feet, anything to make the tickling stop.

Reporter: It sounds like Tickling Tyrant's finisher completely broke your spirit. Can you elaborate on how it made you feel?

Paragon: Being tickled relentlessly on my feet was humiliating and demoralizing. There's only so much you can withstand in such a situation, especially when your hands are tied, and the only way out is to beg for mercy.

Reporter: How did you feel when Tickling Tyrant continued the tickling after you submitted, and even made his victory speech while you were still being tickled?

Paragon: I was outraged and humiliated. It was adding insult to injury, having to listen to him gloat about his victory while I was in tears and begging for mercy. It was a moment of complete domination and defeat.

Reporter: Despite the loss, do you harbor any hard feelings toward Ticklish Tyrant?

Paragon: Not at all. Tyrant did what he needed to do to win, and I respect that. I would actually like a rematch in the future to redeem myself and show that I'm not easily defeated.

Reporter: Thank you, Paragon, for sharing your insights and experiences with us. We wish you the best of luck in your future matches.

Tickling Interview with Tickling Tyrant: A Victorious Recap of the Tickle Wrestling Showdown

Reporter: Congratulations, Tickling Tyrant, on your impressive victory against Paragon. Can you walk us through the first two rounds of the match from your perspective?

Tickling Tyrant: Thank you. The first round was a bit of a struggle for me, as Paragon managed to trap me in a figure-four leglock and target my feet with tickling. It's one of my biggest weaknesses, and I almost submitted, but I managed to hold out until the bell rang. In Round 2, I secured her arms over her head and went for her armpits, thinking she would submit, but she was saved by the bell.

Reporter: Round 3 seemed to be the turning point with your finisher. Can you describe the thought process behind tying your opponent's hands behind their back and using the automatic tickling wheel?

Tickling Tyrant: Tying their hands behind their back is deliberate; it prevents them from tapping out and forces them to endure the tickle torture. Most opponents are too proud to verbally submit, so they'll endure it as long as possible. It's quite gratifying to listen to them gradually crack under the relentless tickling.

Reporter: How did you feel when Paragon finally broke down, sobbing and begging for mercy?

Tickling Tyrant: I was surprised, to be honest. I had never seen her so submissive. The tickling completely broke her spirit, and she was sobbing and groveling. I'm sure I could have forced her to kiss my feet, and she would have agreed.

Reporter: Some viewers found it controversial that you left her tied up and tickled on her feet while giving your victory speech. Can you explain your reasoning behind this?

Tickling Tyrant: It was satisfying, giving her a little extra punishment for challenging me. Knowing that she gets no relief, even after submitting, adds to the satisfaction. Plus, hearing her screams of laughter and desperation while I recap her defeat is quite enjoyable.

Reporter: Can you describe the moment when you ended the tickling and gave her relief?

Tickling Tyrant: It was a calculated decision. I wanted to savor the moment, so I walked over slowly, turned off the machine, and gave her the relief she begged for.

Reporter: Lastly, you patted her stomach condescendingly and told her it was fun breaking her spirit. What was going through your mind at that moment?

Tickling Tyrant: It truly was fun! Every competitor enjoys reducing their opponent to a sobbing mess of laughter and giggles. Paragon lasted longer than most opponents getting her feet tickled before begging for mercy. She's a great opponent, and I'd be happy to face her again in the future.

Reporter: Thank you for your insights, Tickling Tyrant. We look forward to seeing more of your dominating performances in the tickle wrestling league.

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back