• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Parch Island Contest PT 1 (non-tk) - first draft

tickledorange

2nd Level Orange Feather
I read it once and this is how it ends up as a first draft. Tell me what you think of the idea and if I should continue. Sorry there's minimal ticklng, it's only the first parters, though.

It had been the contest of a lifetime, according to Tickling Digest. “One winner,” Stacy mouthed along with the article as ahe sat back in her chair, “gets the million dollar prize. Second prize is a two week trip to Parch Island, one of the most exclusive resorts endorsed by this magazine. Third prize, blah, blah, blah…I want the million!”

She cut the entry form out sporadically, looking as if she tore it out with her teeth, and filled out the blocks. She quickly threw it in the envelope just as the postman walked up to her door. She didn’t want to waste any time. After slamming the door shut, she sat in her favorite chair and thought of all the wonderful things she could get for the million dollars.

SIX TO EIGHT WEKS LATER…

Stacy was woken up by the sound of her dog barking in the living room after hearing the front door open. She spun out of bed to see who was there, but when she reached the front door, she could only see the tree outside. “Who’s here?” she asked, turning around slowly. Even though she couldn’t see him, she knew and heard someone was there.

“Dog, was that you? Who’s he…” she got to mid-sentence before she felt someone grab her wrist from behind. Stacy fought back as best as she could, jiggling herself around like a fish on a hook, but it still was no help. He grabbed her other wrist now and tripped her from behind, leading her to the couch while she was falling. She could barely make out any of her attacker’s facial features as she turned her head around in one instant, but she was more worried about how he was now tying her wrists together with a zip tie. Stacy pulled her wrists up and tried to kick back as she felt her wrists being constricted and joined behind her. “I knew this was going to be harder than it usually is,” the man said to himself.

He turned her over and looked at her face “Congratulations,” he said to her as he pulled the duct tape out of his pocket, “I hope you enjoy your stay!”

He pulled her hair back first before wrapping the clear tape around her mouth a few times. Her lips moved a lot, looking almost like a dog with peanut butter stuck to his mouth, but most of the expression still came from her eyes. Alex smiled at her as he pulled her up by her arms. Stacy kicked behind her and dragged her toes as she felt herself being dragged to a car parked in her driveway. Without missing a beat, he unlocked the trunk remotely and threw her in, slamming the trunk behind her.

Stacy panicked. She immediately began working on her hands, but struggling hurt. The zip tie offered no room for movement because of its rigidity. All the twists and turns in the road weren’t really helping with her escape plan either. She could feel the car changing speeds as it sped down the interstate, flew down the exit ramp, and parked on a dock near a lake. “I brought another one,” he said, jumping out of the driver’s seat.

At the dock, a ferry boat, big enough to support two vans on its deck, was being piloted by another person, who greeted the car’s driver with open arms. “Let’s do this, I bet these people can’t wait to start their vacation.”

“Yeah, but you should’ve seen the fight this one put up. It’s almost as if no one told her we were coming,” he laughed to himself.

“Well, let’s see her!”

They both approached the trunk cautiously. They knew her legs weren’t tied, which resulted in all the kicking she did on the way there. The driver unlocked the trunk only to see her laying there, her eyes closed as she slept. One of them reached down and tickled her belly with his fingers, which quickly brought the bound girl to life. Stacy kicked the other side of the trunk as her eyes shot open. Both men picked her up and dragged her to the boat, where they quickly tied her feet together with another zip tie and blindfolded her with more tape. Stacy wailed from underneath the sticky surface, but could do nothing about being lifted into the boat.

She heard the two of them talking and could see them waving behind her as the boat took off from the dock, heading to the small island that she could see pieces of from the distance.

The hour boat ride to the island would prove to be the easy part, though. As soon as they arrived, Stacy was heaved off the boat and placed in a small metal-barred crate. She could feel her bare skin on her legs poking beneath the bars of the cage, but she could only imagine what was going to happen next. Being wheeled around in a cage on a cart was nothing, but when they got to the head building on the island, she was wheeled in and stopped right in front of the desk, still bound and blindfolded.

Stacy screamed beneath the gag as she was lifted out and sat in a chair in the office. She was then bound around the waist and ankles to the chair by a thick rope. Stacy could then feel the tape being cut from her eyes and mouth. She sat still, hoping to not be cut with the scissors, as the tape peeled from her face. It had been the first time in hours she had seen anything. As her eyes adjusted, she noticed that she was sitting in a simple wooden chair in a stereotypical office. Pictures of family sat proudly on the wide-legged desk and plants were simply hung from the ceiling. The thing that caught Stacy’s eye, though, was the wooden table with a set of stocks on both ends of it. She remembered one time when he ex had tied her to a table similar in style and tickled her until she could barely contain herself. God, how she loved that….

“Ahem,” she heard from in front of her.

Stacy’s head did a 90 as she stared straight at the person behind the desk. “I am Charvers,” he told her. “I’m the owner of this wonderful resort. I hope you enjoy your stay here.”

“Then why did you kidna-“

She was cut off in mid-sentence by his startled tone. “I…I thought you would enjoy that. We do it for all our guests. It’s one of our many customs.”

“You terrified me! I thought I was going to be murdered or something!” she shouted, exasperated but relieved.

“Well, I’m terribly sorry; I guess the magazine told you nothing about our arrival?”

“OMG, no! I totally forgot I entered that thing! That was almost two months ago!”

“Well, then, let me give you an overview of our beautiful resort. Parch Island was founded about ten years ago by my wife and me. Since then, we have tried to make people’s deepest desires come true. Since you won the contest from Tickling Digest, they picked out the package for you made popular by a celebrity guest of ours a few years ago. She requested that we kidnap her and then playfully and torturously tickle her for her week’s stay. I found some staff that were more than willing to indulge her. Since then, she went to Tickling Digest and gave them a very positive review, which they typed up as an interview in one of their issues. We have received so many calls about the package since then, so we decided to give a session away in their magazine as a thank you.”

“So I’m the winner of that package then??” she said with a grin that lasted to both ears.

“Exactly. So, will you stay?” he inquired nervously.

“Wow, of course I will. I have to warn you, I’m a little ticklish,” she said in her sarcastic tone.

He came out from behind the desk and untied her ankles and midsection from the chair. “Then follow me.”

Last edited:
Great beginning

I know this is a very belated reply, but I love this idea. I hope you come back and pick it up someday.

I'm glad someone liked it. I tried to continue this story, but I took a vote on it, and more people liked another one, so I continued that instead. I'll probably try again with this one after I finish another series. Thanks!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back