• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Part II Why won't you let me cum already!!! (m/f)

mass1926

Banned
As Ashley and Scott continued to indulge in sexual lust for one another, Ashley begain to reach down for Scott's cock. "Does your friend wanna come out and play" she whispered into his ear. "I saw how hard your were when you were rubbing my feet. Are you a foot boy?" she said in a very very sexy southern drawl. "Well your feet are sooo hot and yes I was very attracted to them" admitted Scott. In the heat of the moment not thinking clearly because he was so aroused, Scott said something that he didn't realize was coming out until it did. "God I got so turned on tickling your feet. I could tickle them all night" exclaimed Scott, who instantly stopped kissing and somewhat stared blankly at her after revealing what he had just said. "What's that sweety?" exclaimed Ashley somewhat confused. "You got turned on tickling me?" Scott, almost horrified realizing he probably just blew a shot to be with this amazing girl, was almost blown away by her next remark. "Awwww......that is just so adorable. I love being tickled, it's so fun. That's too cute that you get turned on by it."

Feeling more relieved than ever, Scott confessed to her that he has a fetish for tickling. Ashley was very understanding of it, stating that everyone has something that floats their boat. She promised it would be theire "special secret" and with that they instantly felt as thought their connection to one another had become much stronger. They began kissing passionately again, groping each other like two kids on prom night. Scott worked his way down Ashley's chest to her tummy, which had a little chub to it, but it just made her extra soft there. Scott began licking her stomach and into her belly button, which had Ashley purring like a cat. "Oh my Lord, I want you right now Scott," she blurted out without hesitation in the passion of the moment. Scott pulled off his shirt and pants, and Ashley took off her skirt. "Wait, leave your pantyhose on," stated Scott with a horny grin on his face. Ashley obliged and the two began to go at it again, Scott now groping her soft nyloned ass and thighs. When they were ready for the next level Scott realized he forgot condoms. "Don't worry sweetie, my roommate has some."

The two went into her roommates room and opened her drawer to pull out a pack. When they opened it they were shocked to find 2 pairs of cuffs sitting in there. Apparently Ashley's friend had a bit of a kinky side that Ashley never knew about. Furthermore, there was her vibrator sticking out from underneath some empty folders at the bottom of the drawer. The two looked at each other without knowing what to say, until Ashley had some ideas. "Come on tickle boy, wanna tie me up and tickle me my feet s'more?" she said to him with the wink of an eye. Scott, nearly ready to explode in his underwear nodded and they grabbed the condoms, vibrator and cuffs and headed back into the room. When they got back to the room Ashley laid back flat on the bed while Scott nervously cuffed her arms overhead and then cuffed her legs spread apart to the opposite posts at the bottom of her bed. He stood up and looked at her in admiration almost trying to convince himself that this is real and not a dream. Ashley was a bit nervous, but extremely horny at this point as she said "go easy on me, I'm very ticklish. Okay?" Scott agreed and promised that he wouldn't take it too far, only what she could take. (to be continued)

I appologize for the small segments, but I am trying to take my time writing it as to not rush it and think more about what I want to put in each new segment. Also, I noticed it's a lot easier to retain things when you read small parts at a time then have just one gigantic story posted that you have to read through. When I complete it I will put it all onto one page for everyone to read at once, but for now this is just easier for me so that I don't have to rush the story. Thanks for understanding.

Please chime in and tell me your thoughts so that I can improve my next sections.

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back