• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Passing Out?

No one who I have tickled has passed out. As a lee, I have never passed out although I have felt like I might. Rather than passing out, I think that many of us do get light headed and very fatigued as a result of intense and/or prolonged tickling. Generally, I would think that things have gone too far if a person passes out from tickling or that they may have some kind of health problem. Passing out sounds good in tickling stories but it would scare me in real life tickling.

I've never passed out myself. But, I have seen one person do so. It's something that can be avoided on many occassions simply by proper hydration and the use of safe words and breaks when necessary.

Ann

I have never passed out, but I have used my safeword when I felt close to losing consciousness. The most wonderful Mistress Zara always respects my safeword. :)

I have passed out during tickle torture sessions several times. It's pretty scary but thankfully everyone around at the time knew what to do.

I come back around after a few minutes usually but then I almost feel drugged for awhile.

There are several folks who attend our gatherings who now have seen what happens to me when I "go out". They can read the signs before I pass out and so they ease up for a bit allowing me to get more oxygen and that way they get to torment me for longer. Believe me there have been times I've WANTED to pass out. LOL

I've also been involved with others who have passed out. A cool rag to their head, wiping them down with a cool rag and letting them relax for a while after drinking some water will generally take care of everything.

That is scary stuff. No one should ever be made to pass out. That is crazy. What fun is a limp person? :( :(

Hmmmmmmmm

Well then I would have to recant what you did to me shygirl, in light of the responses and description in this thread.
I guess I was just very lightheaded and fatigued!:p

To the point where I was in another world and no longer felt the tickling!;)

Nice try though!:p :p :p ;) :D

Love ya honey!

TTD

QBWeaver said:

There are several folks who attend our gatherings who now have seen what happens to me when I "go out". They can read the signs before I pass out and so they ease up for a bit allowing me to get more oxygen and that way they get to torment me for longer. Believe me there have been times I've WANTED to pass out. LOL

What!? There are signs? Where are they posted and why wasn't I informed? ;- )

terorizer said:

What!? There are signs? Where are they posted and why wasn't I informed? ;- )

Well YOU of ALL people should already know the signs Terry since YOU have been there many times with me. LOL

Almost. It was last summer in an extremely intense session. All I could see was a yellow haze and black spots. That oxygen deprivation, although good for "some things" can be a tad bit frightening.

That's why "After Care" is so important Jen. And that's one of my specialities, as you know!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back