• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Passive Arts tickling party Nov 22

primetime

Verified
well, what can i say? i had a BLAST at the Passive Arts tickling party here in Los Angeles. it was the second time i ever attended and it was definitely worth it.

i hope it wasnt the last one though. i know Lady Elizabeth will be disappointed in the attendance. i dont get it. for relative cheap sessions (40.00 at the door, 20.00 for 10 minutes of tickling), i was shocked at the low attendance. a damn shame!!!

but first, lets talk about the ladies. like she has written in her profile, Phoebe claims to have the most ticklish feet. dammit, i AGREE. that woman is VERY ticklish. a tickler's dream!! but again, a word of warning. Phoebe can SCREAM. i mean really, really, REALLY SCREAM. she is definitely a lot of fun! real nice, down to earth woman and extremely ticklish! what more can you ask for? i loved spending time with her and hope to do so again. she is WORTH IT people, believe me, she is WORTH IT!!! Phoebe, if you are reading this, thank you for the great time. you are such a great person, beautiful inside and out. stay that way! next time though i will use better restraints. imagine my shock and surprise when she got loose and tried to get me! good thing i'm fast and her ankles were still trapped!:p

another woman i have to tell you about is Genevieve ( i hope i spelled it right). she is a real special person and quite ticklish herself. first, i hope she is doing better as she had a physical ailment that night, but she stuck it out like the trooper she is and got tickled. i love her squealing voice as i tickled her. she also tried to distract us ticklers by trying to have conversations, but trust me, we got her, and we got her good. if she is reading this, i thank you too. you are the type of person who can melt a person's heart. you are so sweet and very beautiful. you made the night definitely enjoyable, although you left and didnt say goodbye. oh, how my heart hurts......:( lol i hope to see you again as well.

another person i cant leave out is Mistress Absynthe. this woman is a complete crack up. GREAT personality, unfortunately i didnt have the honor of tickling her, but believe me, she is ticklish! i even had the opportunity to see her get tickled in the famous TIB tickle chair. as she was telling us ticklers to "go to hell", she was being ruthlessly tickled by a fellow TMFer, TklrJoe. she got what she deserved!:p but again, she was really cool, and i hope whenever i get to visit again, she is there. she made the night quite enjoyable.

i also want to thank the other TMFers who came out. Skilledtickler, TklrJoe and Mitch (i forgot your screen name). you guys were cool. i enjoyed talking with both of you and hope that we can get together and tickle torture those young ladies AGAIN!!!! funny thing is, i dont think they would mind seeing us again!

but i do want to make a comment. the attendance was ridiculous. i keep hearing how there should be tickle parties and such, but when one is offered, SHOW UP. at least ONCE. i understand if there are prior obligations, but these Passive Arts tickle parties were being held once a month since about June or July. i went to two of them! it was a perfect opportunity for the ticklers or ticklees in Southern California to meet and tickle beautiful ladies. so if Lady Elizabeth holds another one, and i hope she does, i hope the attendance is better. let's show her that LA can draw a good tickle crowd. even if the parties stop, i think i will try a session because now i consider the ladies at Passive Arts "friends". i have to see my friends soon.

again, i had a great evening and i hope the few others who attended enjoyed it as well. once again, to Phoebe, Genevieve, Absynthe and of course Lady Elizabeth, thanks for the party!! hope to see you soon!

As usual, I am, as the saying goes, a day late and a dollar short. I have to echo Primetimes observations regarding attendance - or rather the lack thereof; in spite of that, I had the usual great time. I can't speak for the PAS ownership, but judging by Lady E's most recent post before this one regarding attendance, it looks like the tickle parties, at the very least in the form we knew them, are now a thing - a good thing - of the past. As has been previously noted, a crying damn shame.

One nice thing I enjoyed so much about these parties was the conversation with some very cool, intelligent people, including, but not limited to, every PAS staff member I came in contact with over the course of the course of the five parties, and fellow members of the TMF, namely Primetime, TklrJoe, TklrBart - all the way from Florida, johnlyons121 - all the way from England, and Mitch from the most recent party, whose screen name slips my mind at the moment, all of whom I consider my new found friends. Primetime, I'm glad you are faster than me. The last time Phoebe escaped from her restraints when I was doing the honors, I got kicked in the head.

I suppose we can always hope for a twice yearly, or even yearly party, but it is suprising that these parties are going away so soon after their inception due to lack of support from the community - particularly those who live relatively close by - that had bemoaned the fact that there were no organized tickling events in this part of the country. We had a series of events that I dare to say could either compete with or flat out beat the vast majority of other such events, irregardles of where they are held.

I'm just now getting settled in after getting back home and doing the holiday bit. A final update will be forthcoming.

Thanks for the report, guys. I deeply regret not attending one of the tickle parties, but traveling from St. Louis to Los Angeles is no easy task financially for me. I was planning on going there in the next few months, but that may be too little too late. In the meantime, how about sharing some info about which of the ladies is most ticklish on her feet. I know about Phoebe from past reports and I tickled 3 different ladies, Alexa, Courtney and Sin, but all of them are no longer there. I would appreciate hearing your opinions.

Thanks dtrell, I`m glad to hear she is still around. I had a blast when I tickled Mistress Sin. For those of you who are into foot licking you won`t be disappointed. Sin was laughing like crazy when I tasted the soles of her feet. She seemed to love it! In all my years as a tickler, that was one of the best reactions I ever got. I hope you can hook up with her when you travel to L.A.

bill, since i have yet to get any replies on my emails to the chateau (from her, ive heard from sir james, even though he didnt follow up with her as he said he would), i am going to call there tonight since shes supposed to be working. if shes still doing submissive tickling i am DEFINITELY doing one with her in 2 weeks. not only that but they are 20 bucks cheaper there than at PA and its full nude.

Sad indeed.

Not that shygirl and I are going to be out West in the near future, it would have been great to "party" with the gals at 'PA' when/if we did make it on out there. Also sad for those who have attended and will not have the chance in the future to go again, at least the style of party they threw. Oh well.
I am sure they can and or will work something out.
Good luck at any rate folks!

For those who did go.........DAMN I wish we could have been there!

TTD

Wait a minut are you guys saying that this "passive arts" gig has been going on since June? Damm! I'm a bonehead for not reading these forums until recently and I miss an event like this.I also am reading that they will no longer be held due to low attendence? Just my kind of luck,unless this isnt in concrete I would love to attend a function like this as opposed to going to the chateau or the dom. room(although I dont know much about either very little in fact) If there is another I will clear my schedule esp. now that I am based in L.A. What part of SO. Cal. are you guys talking about?
Ronnie

ron...passive arts..the chateau...the dominion....theyre all still up and operating in the LA area...just because theres no tickle party you can go to one of those places and tickle to your hearts and wallets content...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back