• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Passover 2023 - Continuing Our Tradition With 4 FREE CLIPS (If you can find them)

tzimber2003

Verified
Happy Holidays everyone!
I decided to try and adopt a nice custom that we do here for Passover. - This is the second time! -
so, when we sit down for our Passover dinner (Seder), we have a custom that the kids can steal a piece of Matza, called "Afikoman"
and hide it from the "Seder" organizer.
the seder organizer then asks whoever took it to give it back, as he needs it to continue the seder.
in return, the seder organizer offers a gift to whoever brings his "Aficoman" back.

So,
I Hid 4 pieces of "Aficamans" all around Ticklingproductions.com pages.
If you find an "Aficoman" it will lead you to a download page of a free clip.
the free clip is a full clip with the same title as it sold on our site / c4s, but in half HD rather than Full HD.
you need to be logged in to our website in order to download the clip (Registration is free)
anyone that finds a link can download the video.

* The number of clicks on each Aficoman is limited to 44 clicks * so be fast.
* Please do not share the links/names of the pages where the Aficomans are. the whole idea is to look for them. keep this game fair.
* there are 4 Aficomans, leading to 4 different clips that you can download for FREE.
* If I see that you are having trouble finding the Aficomans, I will release hints on this thread + to our email list on Xtickle and Tickling productions.
so subscribe now if you haven't already.

Last year was really successful, so, hopefully, you will enjoy this one as well.

To visit our new website: Find The FREE clips !

We now have an OnlyFans account as well !: Click Here

We got a new website with 100% FREE content !: Click Here

We got a new TWITTER ACCOUNT, follow us ! Click Here

2 Minutes+ High-quality preview is available for download in our telegram group Click Here

Join our Telegram Channel for FREEBIES & UPDATES: Click Here

To visit our new website: Click Here

This clip is now available on our C4S store:Get It Here

Don't forget our frequently updated VIP membership website Click Here

Enjoy the FREE PREVIEW.
more will be joining them soon.

Also, subscribe to our newsletter, we will only send you emails when we add new clips to the website.
we will also send out freebies once in a while, so I do suggest you subscribe!

I'm here to hear what you think.
Shay.

Did you also require an account last year because I remember finding them but now it is really giving me a hard time logging in. It won't even send me a recovery email.

Did you also require an account last year because I remember finding them but now it is really giving me a hard time logging in. It won't even send me a recovery email.

Yes, registration was needed last year too..
write me an email with your username and we will get your account running.
[email protected]

Well I received the recovery mail a few times now hahaha. Just had to wait quite some time. Thanks for the reply though.

Thant's a great concept and very generous of you '( pessah sameah by the way ;) ), but i could not find the aficomans lol.. maybe i didnt,' look hard enough

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back