• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pedicure Tickling with Fiancee and her Sister-In-Law

BlueLine7045

1st Level Red Feather
Description of fiancée and her sister-in-law:

Fiancée= 50/50 mix of Cambodian and Puerto Rican. She is short, 4'11, with dark tan/almost mocha colored skin, size 6 feet, and curvy. Black hair, brown eyes, full lips.

Sister-In-Law= larger in terms of size. Over 6'1, very strong and relatively muscular. Works out several times a week at the gym. A little thicker but in a tall girl with muscle kind of way. Think like a female wrestler or cage fighter or something. Pale skin, brown hair, her feet are alright. Big, slightly chubby but has long toes so it evens out.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I realize all of you just want me to jump right into the tickling, but I don't feel like I can truly describe the significance of this story to me without shedding a little light on the backstory.

So my fiancee is extremely ticklish head to toe. We tickle each other all the time and she knows I have a foot and tickle fetish. Anyway, I was never really into the maniXpedi scene until I started dating her. To be honest, it is relaxing but I also go because it is really fun and cute watching my fiancee lose her composure over having the bottoms of her feet scrubbed. The last time we went she was wiggling all over the place and giggling up a storm. Her feet are her most ticklish spot. I have plenty of stories about her if people are interested, but for today, this story really focuses on the sister-in-law since it is a pretty significant moment for me.

So for years now, I have always heard about how extremely ticklish my fiancee's sister-in-law is on her feet, both from her own admission and from my fiancee. Ever since I found out I have been dying to find out myself, but familial tickling isn't always straightforward or easy. Despite the cracking jokes on each other goofball relationship her sister-in-law and I have, I felt like it would be awkward if I tried to tickle her. Like I said, family tickling can be complicated. So what's the next best option? Invite her to a pedicure with my fiancee and I.

Over the past year or two we have invited her multiple times and she is either usually too busy, or the times she does go, she skips having her feet done (due to her ticklishness). Well today was finally the day (technically yesterday the 5th).

My fiancee and I are getting married and I was talking to sister-in-law telling her I was taking fiancee to get her nails done before the wedding. Well sister-in-law told me that she was planning on taking my fiancee herself the day before the wedding. Seeing a possible opportunity, I told her that fiancee and I usually get a manicure and pedicure and we were going to go together. I told her she can come with us and that she should get a pedicure with us as well. To my surprise, she stated she planned on getting the pedicure. Yeah. Definitely wasn't missing this opportunity.

Skip ahead to the appt. So fiancee and I go first for the pedicure while Sister-In-Law got manicure first. Now my feet aren't as ticklish as my fiancee's, but pedicures do tickle me. I am good at controlling the wiggling and I don't giggle though. Unfortunately, as the woman started scrubbing my feet today, to my surprise, it didn't tickle at all. Which is odd. It usually always tickles. Even for my fiancee. She braced herself for tickling and was surprised when she felt relaxed. She even said, wow this is relaxing.

So imagine how bummed I was. This was a new place all three of us were trying. Finally manage to get the three of us together for a maniXpedi and it doesn't tickle. However...

Sister-In-Law's turn:

She sits down, slips off her flip flops, and plops her feet in the water. Skipping ahead, they pull her feet out and start working on her nails. I was still pretty bummed because I figured it wouldn't tickle but boy was I wrong. As they were working on her pinky toes and the toe next to them she twitched and jerked her foot back a bit. I couldn't believe it. I figured she was ticklish but not as bad as my fiancee. Yet my fiancee wasn't tickled at all and here she was struggling to keep her composure. Her face kept grimacing too trying to ignore the sensation. I was blown away. "Sorry" she said to the nail lady. "I'm sooo ticklish". So naturally I had to tease her and fiancee did as well as a way to tease me. "What's wrong?" I kept asking. What's wrong. I thought you were tough. That's when she admitted that it was her little toes that were really sensitive.

She did relax a little bit after they moved on from those toes to the rest but her face did keep doing a squinting/grimacing look. For the record, she is really ticklish, but not a laugher/giggler. Mostly a squirmer.

Here's where it gets interesting though. The foot scrubbing. So the woman starts scrubbing her arches and naturally sister-in-law's feet start doing a little wiggling dance, and her facial expressions are ALL OVER THE PLACE. Once second she's fine, the next her face is contorted, puckering her lips, eyes squeezed shut. But the GOLDEN MOMENT was when the woman was reaching the center of her arches. She starts begging "not the center, not the center" and her facial expression literally mimics the expression of someone who is about to burst out laughing. It didn't happen, but it got me curious.

While she did tell me, because I asked before, that she is a squirmer not a laugher, her facial expression did honestly look like the expression of someone seconds from laughing. Not sure how to describe it, but we can all probably imagine the look.

Anyway, so I got to thinking to myself. I feel like if someone were actually trying to tickle her feet and maybe had her ankles trapped or something, I definitely feel like she would be laughing. Again, just a thought. Will literally NEVER happen. Please don't yell at me. Though my fiancee (soon wife) does tease me about tickling feet in front of me.

Oh, I almost forgot. So sister-in-law and I were both done, waiting for my fiancee's manicure to finish. I kept joking with sister-in-law about how her feet were so crusty from a lack of pedicures that they had to whip out the big tools to make those babies soft. She was getting playfully mad and going back and forth with me with "I hate yous" and "I'm gonna kick your ass" and tried to kick me a few times. You know, kinda like a sibling rivalry sort of thing. So she said my feet are soft now and I said "let me see" and reached my hand down towards her foot. She just looked at me cautiously but didn't move. It looked like she was about to slip her sandal off but stopped. My fiancee also smiled and laughed and wondered the same thing. So I said again, "let me see" and bent down and stuck the tips of my fingers underneath sister-in-laws instep and made a tickling motion with my fingers. Naturally, sister-in-law jerked her foot back and I said "wow they are soft". My fiancee was laughing and sister-in-law was smiling but giving me a 'you devil' look. Then she tried to playfully kick me again with her foot.

It's hard to really explain the situation here in a thread, but you had to be there to read the room and feel the playful vibe of the situation. That's all I can really say. In the end, despite a starting letdown, I finally bore witness to sister-in-laws ever elusive 'ticklishness'.

Pretty great wedding present of I do say so myself.

Excellent story! That is one of those “If You Know You Know” stories! I can completely relate.Whenever a woman offers you an opportunity to touch their feet, never decline!

Thanks for sharing!

I have plenty of stories about her if people are interested, but for today, this story really focuses on the sister-in-law since it is a pretty significant moment for me.

I am interested.

I am interested.

Sure. Sure. I believe I did share one about her before about how I broke her during a tickle resistance game we like to play. Short story explanation:

I am really into the whole tickling resistance concept. Find it very sexy. So my fiancee and I play a lot of games where she'll lie in bed on her stomach unrestrained and I will be at the other end of the bed tickling her bare feet, which I am not overexaggerating when I say they are EXTREMELY sensitive. I will say though, sometimes she is really good at practically turning the tickling off and resisting so it can get frustrating. I found a little spot on her feet though where she always cracks up and can't keep her composure. Another story. But, for the story I posted, I found out that if I am talking about where I tickle her feet as I tickle her, or ask "does this tickle?" As I tickle her, it really messes with her concentration.

You can def tell when you are getting with her. It starts with her toes twitching/wiggling and then she will usually start to hum or talk to herself. When you really begin affecting her her voice will start to quiver and finally she will put her head down to focus. After that it's game over. She will pull her feet away. Unless I hold her ankles and go to town. Then she usually just explodes with laughter.

Using lotion or after a pedicure though, no contest. She's just too ticklish.

Funny you should mention that.

My indo fiancee can also turn her ticklishness off to an extent, usually when her mind is concentrating deeply on something. But when I get her attention, or her mind realises she is being tickled, she starts being ticklish again.

Funny you should mention that.

My indo fiancee can also turn her ticklishness off to an extent, usually when her mind is concentrating deeply on something. But when I get her attention, or her mind realises she is being tickled, she starts being ticklish again.

Well I did an experiment the other day and found this one little spot on my fiancees feet that she cannot resist. Right underneath the big toe, on the ball if the foot right above the arch. Tickle there a little bit and she immediately begins to wiggle. And shortly after she starts going nuts. It's one of the only spots where resistance is futile. She also claims her neck but I haven't really tried it in depth.

Well I did an experiment the other day and found this one little spot on my fiancees feet that she cannot resist. Right underneath the big toe, on the ball if the foot right above the arch. Tickle there a little bit and she immediately begins to wiggle. And shortly after she starts going nuts. It's one of the only spots where resistance is futile. She also claims her neck but I haven't really tried it in depth.

Has sister in law ever tickled her?

This makes me think of my one sister in law (she married my wife's brother). She's always kept her feet kinda guarded and out of view.. she wears her flip flops while laying on the pool lounge chairs when we go on family vacations and I rarely ever see her completely barefoot. When my wife and I were getting married, it was a couples bachelor - bachelorette party and the girls went to the nail salon to get pedi's. I distinctly remember her saying that she was only going to get her nails painted (which I always hoped the reason was that she was terribly ticklish). To this day, I have zero confirmation of how ticklish her feet are but I did witness her getting a brutal tickling along her ribs which lasted maybe 10 seconds.

My other sister in law (wife's sister) is a overweight girl but attractive. She's always had what could be described as a "shoe fetish" but it's always had me wondering if there was more to it since she rarely used to waste an opportunity to tickle the foot of the youngster cousins and nieces or nephews. She even ran her well manicured nail up my bare foot when I was new to the family. We were all in our early 20's and laying on lounge chairs at the resort pool.. I was taking a nap and next thing I know, I have a bolt of lightning running to my foot and causing my leg to jerk back.

From that day on, I've always had graphic fantasies where she was tickling me. I also always try and sniff her unattended shoes whenever possible

Has sister in law ever tickled her?

Nah, they're not really... how do I put it... I don't want to say they're not a touchy Feely family because they hug and stuff, but I guess they don't really tickle each other. Outside of the brothers/dudes tickling the family.

Sister-in-law hates feet as I found out during the pedicure, so it will be a cold day in Hell before she ever touches or tickles someone's bare foot.

Wow! Super hot! You are one lucky man! ��

Honestly mate, her reactions are almost too good to be true. Other than my now wife (got married yesterday), I seem to have a losing streak when it comes to ticklish women in my life. And I frequently have heard or seen people claim "I am extremely ticklish". Then they will get tickled and: minimal to no squirming and no laughter. Idk why people overexaggerate their ticklishness, unless I am misunderstanding the definition of "extremely".

But yeah, her? I was blown away. Again, being completely honest, it was mostly 100% toe wiggling and curling and facial expressions (eyes scrunching, mouth twisting up, etc.).

There was only really one quick moment, I believe it was the arch or ball of the foot scrubbing where her facial expression got real intense. Eyes squeezed shut real quick, mouth contorted, and her cheeks were kinda puffed out. While I am not sure, ot appeared to me like someone who was about a second from giggling or laughing.

And of course the part where she was muttering "not the center" "not the center" in reference to the center of her arches.

I am going to try to invite her out with us again in a week or two. It tough because she prefers to go with her mother, but if I can get her to go with my wife and I, I am going to try to take the three of us to my wife and my main place where they REALLY scrub.

Not only do they do a much better job there, but the scrubbing and tickling is a lot more intense. Like I said, I am ticklish but pretty good at keeping my composure while having my feet scrubbed, mostly from embarrassment and trying not to draw attention.

However, I almost lost it once or twice at this place. Well, I'm not really a giggler during pedicures but I do squirm. Almost pulled my foot back but managed to regain my composure at the last minute. As for my girlfriend, she always giggles and laughs when she's there. The guy that does her feet scrubs the Hell out of her arches and drives her nuts.

If the two of us are going crazy, I bet it would be enough to get a possible laugh out of sister in law.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back