• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Penguin" noncon f/f

Chris31

TMF Novice
Characters-

dom- Julia, 6’1” 185lbs. brown curly hair, teasing and captivating eyes, 35yo

sub- Molly, 5’4” 98lbs. straight light brunette hair, cute face, bubbly, 33yo

friend- Lacey, 5’8” 130lbs. natural blonde hair, tall and lanky, nerdy girl, stupid and careless, 27yo
____________________________________________________________________________________
f/f, non-con
“Penguin”

“Oops,” Molly gasped, “looks like I spilled it.”

“Spilled what? I don’t see…,” Julia was cut off as Molly dropped a mug of coffee. It broke into three pieces and hot coffee went all over the hardwood floors of Julia’s home-office. The tall dominatrix frowned. She looked down at the mess. “You’re just askin’ for it, aren’t you?”

“Oops!” Molly repeated as she giggled, “I even broke your mug…”

“That was my Star Wars mug, Molly…”

“Aww, you really liked that one, huh?” the young submissive played innocent as she batted her eyes, “is that gonna make my punishment worse?” she waited in nervous anticipation.

Julia stared emotionless at the broken mug, “Molly,” she began, “I’m going to turn you inside out. You’re going to feel things you didn’t even know were real…” Molly beamed with excitement until Julia finished her sentence, “…but not now. I just need to finish the balance sheet so I can do the rest of this cash flow statement…”

“Uuggghhh!” Molly let out a long annoying sigh, “blah blah financial blah blah cash flow…”

“I’m paying the bills, dear. I’m literally the reason you have the luxury of breaking my things and being a snotty little bitch,” Julia was not in the mood for her shit. Molly looked shocked and began to pout, ‘that was mean,’ she thought to herself, ‘but not mean enough…’

Julia went back to her balance sheet while Molly went back to mischievously plotting to get her Mistress’s attention. The short little sub lurked around the office, almost in the background, as she casually moved closer to Julia working at her desk. Closer. Closer. She waited until the time was just right to strike before she finally leapt out to playfully scare her lover. But she tripped on a chair and fell backwards into a bookcase, knocking a record off the top shelf. The thin black vinyl slid out of the case in mid air and crashed into a thousand pieces as it collided with the hardwood.

Julia’s face finally showed a hint of emotion; her eyes suddenly grew to the size of gravestones and her mouth dropped open as she dropped her pen. She arose from the desk and knelt down gently and somberly began collecting the pieces. No words. Just silence. Molly stood there frozen until she heard the ominous low snarl of Julia growling her name, “Molly?”

“Y… yes?”

“That was a 1965 mono Rubber Soul… do you know what that means?”

“I’m buying you a new one?”

“You… literally can’t. You were being selfish and horny and you broke something literally irreplaceable! You… you’ve gone too far, Molly!” The tall dominatrix put the remnants of the vinyl gently on her desk in a pile on top of the balance sheet as she tried to center herself. ‘do not kill this girl, Julie, it’s not worth it.’

“I’m… I’m sorry Julia…” Molly’s voice was faint as she began her apology, but she was cut off when her lover interrupted, “Julia?” she raised an eyebrow in anger. Molly felt her insides turn. She knew she messed up bad.

“Mistress! I’m sorry, Mistress! I’m sorry! I messed up…”

“Get on the bed,” Julia demanded.

“I… Mistress? I just…”

“Get on that fucking bed now!” Julia’s voice turned into a demon-growl as she narrowed her eyes in a death-stare. Molly almost ran out of the room and into her bedroom as she slowly and nervously mounted the Alaskan king. Julia followed her sub into the room and slammed the door shut behind her. She was actually angry. Molly hadn’t meant for this. She wanted attention but she wanted it to be… playful.

“Undress!”

“Really?”

“I swear to God Molly,” the dominatrix glared at her disobedient sub and she got the message. The poor girl had never stripped down so fast in her life.

“Spread eagle!” Julia demanded.

“Mistress, let me aplog…”

“Spread eagle! Now!”

Molly slowly stretched her arms above her head as she nervously aligned her limbs with the bed posts. She could feel her heart beating faster. Julie yanked Molly’s skinny little arm hard as she fastened the Velcro straps to the bed posts. “you’re being kinda rough…” Molly tried to say but Julia ignored her and pulled the other arm just as hard, “ou! Mistress!”

“No, Molly! You’ve gone waaay too far! And now I’m going to show you what it’s like when somebody takes something way too far…” The tall dom grabbed Molly by the ankles and pulled her down to stretch those arms above her head nice and tight before fastening her legs to the bed posts. “You’re gonna learn, today, Molly.”

“Wh…what… what are you…” the petite little brunette was almost too afraid to ask what her punishment was going to be. She kept trying to remind herself, ‘you wanted this,’ but somehow this isn’t what she had imagined. The tiny sub wanted a playful night of teasing and role play, maybe a little extra teasing for the broken mug. Now, she figured she’d get the hot wax, as that always made her yelp and scream and Julia admittedly enjoyed the smell of the candles. Molly’s skin was extraordinarily soft and sensitive, so hot wax was literally torture for the poor girl who was now beginning to re-consider her little escapade.

“Shut up, Molly! Lay back!” Julia pushed her poor sub back as she climbed on to straddle her. She looked down and glared into Molly’s nervous, worried eyes as she spoke, “you know what ‘too far’ feels like?” Molly was actually too afraid to speak. She was trying to divert eye contact as she started to twitch with fear. “Look at me Molly!” As the nervous sub slowly made eye contact, she noticed that a small detail seemed to be missing.

“Wh… where… where are the candles?”

Julia cracked a wicked smile, “oh you think you’re getting hot wax?”

There was a slight pause before Molly finally spoke, “oh, thank you mistress! I’m so sorry, thank you for being merciful!”

“Shut up, Molly! You’re not getting hot wax because you’re getting something worse.”

Before she had time to process, Molly felt a sharp pinch at her side that sent a jolt through her body like electricity. She instinctively yanked her torso away only to be met with the same sensation on the other side. “SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK!” she accidently screamed as she bucked hard, almost knocking Julia over.

“Did you just curse at me?” The dominatrix glared at her sub, pure rage emanating from her.

Molly couldn’t apologize fast enough, “I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!”

“Go ahead…” Julia gave the tiny brunette a chance to explain herself.

“I’m sorry, mistress! I’m sorry I lost control! But that really hurt, what the h… what was that? Electric shocks?” Molly looked worried; she had never been shocked before.

“Does it look like I’m holding a wand?”

Molly glanced around and didn’t see anything. Then, what the hell could have caused that sensation? She looked up at her mistress with confusion, “then, what…”

Julia’s face turned into an evil smirk as she said, “looks like you’re so ticklish, you thought I was shocking you…”

Molly’s heart sank when it clicked, “NOOOO!” she screamed as she started pulling hard at her bonds, “NO! NO! NO! NO! Okay, Julia, time out! Time out!”

“Did you just call me Julia again?”

“Shit! Fuck, I mean… Mistress...”

“Did you just curse at me again?”

“Fuck! I mean… Okay, time out! Julia, seriously…”

“Oh, are you serious, now? Have things gone too far?” The tall woman radiated with vengeance.

“Seriously, time out! Julia I can’t do this! Time out, right now! Please!”

“Molly…” the dom growled. There was a pause of silence as the panic sank in.

“Y…yes, Mistress?” the tiny sub diverted eye contact and tensed up.

“Look at me!”

Molly slowly let her worried gaze wander up to meet the rage-filled eyes of her dom, “Y…yes?” she whispered as she gulped, finding it hard to swallow.

“I am going to turn you inside out…” Julia let her words hang in the air for a moment as she glared down at her disobedient lover. Molly closed her eyes tight and tried to hold it back, but she felt herself tearing up as the ball in her throat got larger.

“Look at me, Molly!”

She carefully opened her eyes to find Julia’s expression hadn’t changed; she remained fuming, “you’re going to feel things you didn’t even know were real…”

“Okay, Julia, I get it! Look, seriously tap out! Game over! I’m not doing this!”

“Oh, you’re not? Try something for me, Molly-girl. Try to get free.” Molly stared back with a straight face, trying not to look like she was desperately holding back tears. She tugged on one of the restraints and realized how secure they actually were. She was in there good. She felt that ball in her throat get worse. A single tear escaped from her scared eyes and trickled down her cheek, taking with it a thin stream of black mascara.

“Can you get out?”

“…no…” she whispered.

“So please, tell me again what you’re not doing?”

Another tear forced its way from Molly’s eyes; her hands were literally shaking with fear. She was strapped in tight and there was no stopping the ride. This was going to happen. Her heart was racing a mile a minute. She began to breathe heavy as she tried again to communicate, “Julia!”

“Julia?”

“Oh my God! I’m not your sub! I’m your lover! And I don’t consent to being tickled!”

“Well I’m not your dom! I’m your lover, and I don’t consent to having my records broken!” With that, Julia dug into Molly’s sides with both hands causing the poor girl to flail. Her face lit up with a look of pure shock, her mouth wide in a silent scream as her eyes frantically darted around the room. No noise, just gasping for air as she looked back at her dom with a horrified expression. Finally, her breathing came back and she inhaled sharply. It was followed by a long winded howl, “OH MY FUCKING GODDDD STOOOPPP!!!” She instinctively and uncontrollably began thrashing and straining as she shook her head from side to side. “FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!”

Julia just laughed, “are you cursing at me?” Molly couldn’t hear the question. Her brain wasn’t processing any information other than, ‘I need the tickling to stop!’ She kept saying, “FUCK FUCK FUCK…” almost compulsively as her fingers twitched open and closed.

“Oof, potty mouth… you’re not gonna get me to stop like that…” Molly’s brain registered the word ‘stop’ and began to use it, “STOP STOP STOP STOP!”

“You want me to stop? You want me to stop?” Julia teased as her fingers tippie-toed their way up her rib-cage and into her underarms. Once her fingernails landed in those hallow pits, Molly’s whole body jerked back and forth like she was having a seizure. There were no words any more, just a solid scream, “AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH”

“You’re gonna have to use the safe-word, Molly. That’s the only way I know I’ve pushed you far enough…” Molly was extremely proud of her unbroken record of 6 consecutive years of having never used her safe-word. Julia figured it was a fit punishment. You break my record, I’ll break yours.

Molly heard the phrase, ‘safe-word’ and it connected with that instinctive part of her brain. She didn’t care about records any more or bragging rights or whatever. The only thing she wanted was for the tickling to stop. She would literally do or say anything, including the safe-word.

“SAAAFE-WOOORD! FUCKIN PENGUIN PENGUIN PENGUIN STOP! FUCKIN PENGUIN STOP!”

Julia stopped her tickling with a confused look and a raised eyebrow. Molly choked and panted as she struggled to catch her breath.

“Molly…” it was a low snarl, oh god, what did she do, now?

“Y…yes…?” the tiny sub panted.

“What’s the safe-word?” inquired the tall dominatrix, still with a raised eyebrow.

“P… Oh shit…” Molly suddenly felt a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. She may have just messed up worse than she’s ever messed up before and she knew it. She knew she was totally screwed.

“Oh shit, is right. What’s the safe-word, Molly?”

“P…Pineapple…”

“So what I wanna know is who uses Penguin? Huh, Molly? Besides you, obviously…”

“Jul…Mistress… um, okay so…”

Her dom cut her off mid-sentence, “You’re going to want to choose your words very carefully,” she warned, “are you subbing for someone else?”

“Um, okay so… Mistress…”

“Are… are you cheating on me?” for the first time that night, maybe for the first time ever, Julia sounded vulnerable.

Molly looked shocked, “what? Cheating? No! Julia!” The tall dominatrix just stared with a straight face, as if waiting for a better answer. Molly twitched and started pulling at her restraints, “look, untie me and we can talk about this…”

“No, answer me as you are. Are you cheating on me?”

“J… Mistress, listen… I’m not cheating I swear! It… it was a one-time thing…”

“So you cheated once?”

“No! You’re not listening… it wasn’t cheating!”

“Then what would you call it?” shot the tall dom, regaining a bit of her sternness.

“I… she… okay… listen…”

“Jesus Christ, Molly, how could you? Do I really not give you enough?” Julia had a look of sadness in her eyes. She really tried hard and gave what she thought was a decent effort to her relationship. “What did I do wrong?”

“Julia! I love you! I didn’t cheat, I promise, I just… you’re not letting me explain…”

“Okay then,” Julia folder her arms, “explain yourself.”

“I… um… can you untie me?”

“No. Explain!” the dominatrix demanded.

“We didn’t have sex! Okay? It wasn’t sexual, she just… wanted to learn…”

“Learn?” Julia raised an eyebrow.

“She’s… okay so she just discovered a few kinks, right? She thinks she’s into sadism and masochism but… she wanted to figure out whether she’s a sub or a dom.”

“So… which is it?” Julia asked.

“Huh?”

“Is she a sub or a dom?”

Molly turned bright red as she tried to look down at her feet, “um, we didn’t…”

“Oh come on, it’s all over your blushing face. You two had a session to determine her position. So which is it? Submissive or dominant?”

Molly was a bit surprised at her lover’s calm attitude, but figured best not to jinx it, “well… she’s a terrible sub. Didn’t last 20 seconds. She hated not being in control…”

“Being bad at one doesn’t make you good at the other…”

“And I told her that! I told her that she needs practice and to do some research first… she’s still very new, ya know? She’s still kind of getting used to the idea…”

“You dominated her, did she dominate you back?” the question hung in the air for a second while Molly stared like a deer in headlights.

“Um…”

“Did you let her dominate you?”

“I mean, it wasn’t real! It was… so she could get some practice, ya know?

“Oh great, my girlfriend’s a fucking practice-sub!”

“No! I didn’t orgasm! We didn’t…” Molly started but was cut off when Julia suddenly got off the bed. She looked pissed, “Fuck you, Molly! Didn’t orgasm? Are you fucking kidding me? What, did you let her edge you for technicalities?”

“Julia,” Molly tried to calm her tone, “listen, I know you’re angry, but you really need to untie me right now…”

“Oh my God, fuck you! No! No, you lay there and think about… fucking penguin or whoever the fuck… I need to be alone!” Julia left the room and slammed the door behind her as Molly lay there, completely naked, completely exposed, and a total wreck.

This is not how the little sub had planned for the night to go. It was no use trying to escape; she had tried with all her might earlier when her lover was tickling her, so she knew she was stuck. Her limbs were pulled tight; her soft skin glistened in the cool air. She felt goosebumps on her arms as a light draft swept through the room. It was chillier then she remembered. The goosebumps began to creep up and down her legs and across her flat tummy. It was actually kind of cold in here, now that she was thinking about it. ‘Eh, its okay. Julia should be back in a few minutes after she cools down a bit,’ she thought.

An hour later, poor Molly was all but shivering. Her tiny little nipples were like two blocks of ice as she pulled hard at her restraints, trying to create warmth with what little bit of movement she was allowed. The door finally swung open and in walked the tall dominatrix. She closed and locked the door behind her as she entered. “Okay, I’ve had time to think,” she said as she approached her chilly sub.

“Oh my God, thank you! Please untie me! Or at least give me a blanket or something I’m freezing!” Molly couldn’t speak fast enough.

“It’s like 70 degrees in here, you’re fine. So I’ve thought about it…”

“Please, Julia, I’m really cold…”

“Molly shut the fuck up and let me talk! I just cried my eyes out for the last hour, re-evaluating my whole life! Now you’re going to shut up and listen to what I have to say!” Molly shut her mouth.

“I love you. And I honestly believe you love me back. But that doesn’t make what happened forgivable. It’s not okay to cheat, Molly,” the dominatrix gleamed with a sudden burst of anger like before.

“I’m sorry!” the tiny sub pleaded.

“Let me finish! …Sometimes, you can’t fix things. You just have to allow them to be broken. Like my Rubber Soul album. It’s broken, but… too precious to throw away. Molly, I’m not going to throw you away just because you broke my heart. I still want to be with you…”

“Awww, Julia!”

“But here’s the thing. I’m dominant. I can’t help how my brain works, it’s just who I am. And in order for me to get past this, I need to know who she is… I need a face and a name… I need to know who dominated you.”

Molly clammed up. She immediately diverted her eyes to the side as she spoke quietly, “you… you know I can’t…”

“What’s that? You what?” Julia shot back, her eyes filling back up with rage.

“I… I can’t just ‘out’ her, Julia, it’s not right!”

“She came ‘out’ when she dominated my sub! Now who is she?”

“Julia, I can’t…” she kept her eyes focused on the wall as she went silent.

“I thought you might say that,” the tall dom let her eyes wander up as she began to pace back and forth, “I figured you might not want me to know her. Or maybe you’re afraid of what I might do to her. Either way, I did some research while I was contemplating our relationship. You seemed to respond to tickling so well, that I typed it into Google to find out more about it. Can you guess what I found?”

Molly, upon hearing the word ‘tickling’ was now wearing a face of horror; she thought the worst part was over! Her muscles clenched as that knot in the back of her throat began to swell. She just stared in fear as Julia continued, “the first picture that pops up is feet! Turns out, tickling is pretty serious torture; I was just targeting the wrong spots. Statistically like 9 out of 10 people say their worst spot is their feet. And Molly, dear, I’m willing to bet you aren’t special.”

After hearing the words ‘feet’ and ‘tickling’ back to back, Molly began to disassociate. There’s no way Julia would actually, um… do that… to her feet, and there’s absolutely no reason to worry about it happening. Just the idea of something like that even occurring was completely unrealistic. She put it out of her head and tried to move past it, “look, I can’t just ‘out’ somebody like that, I just can’t do it. She asked me to respect her privacy…”

“Respect?” the dom shot back, “so you’ll respect her and not me?” Julia began to slowly take a few steps towards Molly’s bare little feet, all blushing and exposed and totally helpless. They were almost glowing a bright red and radiating with nervous heat. Molly couldn’t even look. She literally had to look away as her muscles tensed up and that lump in her throat got worse.

“Molly…” it was a low snarl. This was not good. Molly pretended she was somewhere else and just didn’t answer.

“Who is penguin?” Molly remained silent.

“Really, no answer? I’m only going to ask you one more time…”

There was a long pause of silence while the poor sub tried not to panic. Molly’s heart was already racing, yet somehow she felt it pick up pace.

“So, Google also took me to a few fetish websites where the good tickling community was kind enough to offer tips on how to uh, evoke the most response… I was not surprised to see feathers suggested as a tool. Yet what I didn’t expect was that the actual blade of the feather isn’t the part they recommended using. See, instead, they recommended the quill to poke and scratch, which stimulates the nerve endings in a bit more of an intense way. This is the difference between knismesis and gargalesis. Knismesis is soft and subtle, eliciting jumps and giggles, whereas gargalesis is sharp and causes muscle spasms and convulsions. So, Molly…”

Molly couldn’t speak. She was afraid if she tried to force any words out that she’d just start sobbing. She clenched her muscles tight and tried not to shiver in fear as Julia continued her speech.

“…I know more about this subject than I ever wanted to know. If you don’t cooperate, the next sensations you feel are going to break your fucking soul and shatter your tiny little understanding of being submissive. Now this is the last and final time I am going to ask this question, you cheating little slut; who… the fuck… is penguin?” she produced a long stiff feather with a very pointy quill and held it up for her scared little sub to behold. At the sight of it, Molly almost fainted; her heart fluttered as she began to breathe heavily, her tiny chest heaving up and down, up and down at a faster and faster pace. “Fine,” the tall dominatrix quipped as she got down and lined up the quill of her tickle-tool with her poor sub’s left foot. She centered her target on the middle arch and gave a tiny little poke, just subtle enough to be felt.

Well, that tiny little poke was enough to finally push Molly over the edge. Her whole body flexed as she felt herself lose control of her calm demeanor and she broke down into pure panic mode, “SHIT!” she shrieked, and began thrashing around, “FUCK, DON’T DO THIS, DON’T DO THIS! Okay I’ll do anything! Anything! Hot wax, you can choke me, drown me, burn me, whatever, just pleeeeaase!!!” her crying turned into sobbing as she pulled hard at her restraints.

“I didn’t hear a name, Molly,” and with that, Julia plunged the quill deep into her middle arch and began wiggling it up and down. This was a pressure point she had learned about while doing her ‘research.’ It was an extremely uncomfortable form of gargalesis that was known for drawing very strong reactions from its recipients. Molly lost her shit.

The poor submissive girl looked like she was being full-on electrocuted; her back arched up and her eyes rolled back into her skull, her hands shaking wildly and uncontrollably as she flopped around without a sound. Silent laughter; just the sounds of the mattress squeaking as the poor girl bucked and kicked to no avail; she was strapped down tight and those little feet weren’t going anywhere. They were going to have to endure.

Her breath finally caught as she inhaled deeply. This was followed by a long, primal screech as she tried desperately to say the word, “PIIIIIHAHAHANNNEEAAHAAAHAAPPPLLEEEEHAHAHAHAHA!” The tickling was so intense that she could feel it in her knees; her legs turned to jelly as the sensation shot up into her torso.

Julia gave a slight giggle, “oh no, honey. We’re way past that.” She began scratching the quill up and down, aggressively forcing the Babinski reflex. That’s pretty much all Molly was capable of at this point; just reacting to reflexes. By now she couldn’t even speak if she wanted to. And trust me, she wanted to. Her worried eyes tried desperately to get her Mistress’s attention. She inhaled sharply again, this time just barely able to get out “I’LL TELL YOU I’LL TELL YOU I’LL TELL YOU!!!!” before collapsing back into a fit of unintelligible gibberish.

Julia let out a calm sigh, “well that didn’t take long,” she kept dragging the quill up and down, “so who is she?” Molly couldn’t talk and Julia knew it; she was a sadist, after all, and figured she’d get a little punishment in while interrogating her cheating girlfriend. “Go ahead, Molly, tell me. Who is she?” she teased as Molly struggled to breathe through her fits of choking and screaming.

This went on for another minute before Molly felt a warm liquid trickling from between her legs. She didn’t even know it was pee at first until Julia erupted, “aww, my little subby just wet the bed! What a little pussy!” She gave a few more pokes to her feet for good measure as she stopped her brutal attack. Molly panted and cried; her arms and legs both shaking uncontrollably as if she were still being residually tickled. “FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKK!!!” she screamed in release thru her tears as she sobbed.

“A name, Molly…”

“LACEY, LACEY, LACEY, LACEY, IT’S LACEY! OH MY GOD IT’S LACEY! PLEEEEEEEAAASSSEE JUST STOOOOOPPPPP!!!!”

“Relax, I stopped!”

“IT STILL TIICCKLLESS!!”

“Interesting. It seems you’re experiencing ghost tickles. Looks like this is pure torture for you, isn’t it?” Julia smirked, allowing herself to enjoy the suffering of her cheating sub.

“PLLEEEAAASE UNTIE ME!!” Molly squirmed around uncomfortably, blinking in disbelief and fear; would this horrible feeling ever stop?

Her Mistress ignored her, “So is this Lacey from down the street? Goofy blonde girl?”

“Yehehehehsssss… Lacey Riley! At 204, I thihihink.”

“Hah! Lanky Lacey! You let Lanky Lacey dominate you?”

“I’m soooorrryyy! Miiisstreessss, pleeeeaaasse!!!” the poor sub’s toes were still curled up and her feet were still shaking from the torture.

“You know how bad you’ve just fucked her, right?” the tall dom’s smirk had faded back into a serious look, “you know what has to be done, right?”

“Pleeeeaaaasse, Mistress! It’s not her fault! She doesn’t know any better…”

“She dominated you, Molly! She knows you belong to me and she still tied you up and made you beg. What did you let her do? Huh? Was it hot wax? Did you let her burn your soft, precious skin?”

“Mistress…” Molly was just whimpering. She was totally helpless.

“Wait, really? You let her burn you? Are you fucking kidding me? Oh Lacey is fuuucked!!” Julia swiftly stood up as if the anger had just bubbled over.

“Jul… Mistress, wait! Stop!”

“Do you have more to tell me?” Julia glared.

“Just, whatever you’re about to do, I need you to stop and think about it…”

“Oh, I have thought about it, Molly. I’ve thought pretty deep and pretty hard, and do you want to know what I’ve come up with? Do you want to know what I have planned?” her look of rage started to get that cruel smirk back as she continued, “I’m going to invite Lacey over for wine; have a little chat. She’s not a big drinker so the combination of vodka, wine, and Unisom I give her should knock her out long enough. I’m going to strap her onto this bed; you’ll have to watch me tear this poor girl’s soul from her body. You’re going to watch me break your little girlfriend, Molly… and then guess what? I’m going to make you break her again. She’s gonna learn not to dominate my fuckin sub! That bitch is going to puke after I’m fucking done with her! See, I actually love you, Molly. I care about you; have empathy for you. I want you to suffer only as much as you want to take it. But your little girlfriend?? I want her to suffer for real. I want to send her to fucking hell and have her hate every god-damned minute of it! And I’m going to enjoy it. I’m going to savor every delicate second of that girl’s pure agony… because I deserve it! Because she deserves it! And you know you deserve it, you little slut. So you just lay there and ponder what it’s going to be like when I force you to make that blonde bitch cry. Think about what it’s going to be like when I force you to make her piss her pants and she’s screaming at you to stop, because very soon that bitch is getting fucked up!”

Julia carelessly dropped the feather like a microphone before turning her back and walking out. She slammed the door behind her.

Molly lay there, helpless and tense; her feet still on fire as she struggled to calm her breathing. She thought about Lacey and how innocent she really was. This was going to be bad.

…and now… for the conclusion…

The Destruction of Penguin

The doorbell rang as Julia, dressed to kill in a silk red slip and matching maxi, sauntered over to greet her guest. The door opened with a, “Oh hello!” and “Oh my god! Good to see you!” Lacey was in a pair of skinny jeans and a white T-shirt. The common greetings were exchanged with air kisses as the two neighbors made their way into the living room.

“Can I get you a glass of wine?”

“Oh you’re so sweet! I can get it!”

“I insist,” said Julia with a wicked smirk.

“Oh, you really are the sweetest! Thank you, Julie!” The natural blonde smiled with delight as she bounced herself on the couch a few times, “where’s Molly? Thought she’d be here…”

“Oh Molly’s a bit tied up with something in my office,” said the dominatrix as she thought to herself, ‘did this bitch just call me Julie?’

“Oh? Working after-hours? Well good for her,” snipped the blonde as she leaned back and let her eyes wander around at the décor. “You guys have a beautiful house! Wow, I love your accent-wall! Is that eggshell or bone?”

Julia approached the couch and handed Lacey her glass of wine. “Oh I think its bone. You’ll have to ask Molly, though; she picked it out.”

“Ah yes, will she be joining us this evening?” Lacey held out her pinky finger from her wine glass as she tried, terribly, to mimic a British accent. Julia secretly cringed.

“Oh of course, my dear! She should be out within the hour…” the tall dom glanced over at their digital clock-radio and noted the time. ‘…she should be out within the hour, indeed…’

“Oh good! I had something I wanted to ask her…” the giggly blonde took a long swig of her wine before exclaiming, “Oh and she told me about your record collection! I was tickled pink! Oh my God, you haaave to show them to me later!”

“You’re a collector?” Julia raised an eyebrow out of curiosity.

“Not professionally, no. Just a lover of vinyl! My mom raised me on old Beatles records and I’ve always loved the way they sounded! The scratch of the needle and the scuffles and the low hum as the audio fades in…”

“Well, well… Molly hadn’t mentioned you had such sophisticated taste!”

“Oh,” Lacey turned bright red and her cheeks got all warm, “well thank you! That’s quite the compliment…” she didn’t know why, but she felt captivated by Julia’s eyes. Just the way she smirked teasingly as she reacted to Lacey’s comments made her all giddy inside.

“My personal favorite has always been Rubber Soul…” Julia began.

“Michelle! That song has to be the most beautiful song ever written!”

“Oh, so you’re a romantic? You really are a sweet-heart,” Julia rolled her eyes, “honestly, I preferred Think for Yourself. Anyone who can write a time-change like that deserves respect.”

“Very true,” Lacey agreed as she gulped down the rest of her wine. She looked at the glass with a strange hesitation and wobbled a bit, then regained her balance. “Whoa,” she giggled, “what’s in these grapes?”

“Heh, bit of vodka, bit of Unisom…”

The silly blonde chuckled as she bantered, “Oh Julia! Nobody makes me laugh like you, I swear!”

“That’ll be an understatement soon, honey; we’re going to have fun tonight,” the dom said with a wink, “would you like me to refill your glass?”

“Oh, uh, maybe I should hold off…”

“What’s the matter? One and done?”

“Pshhh, you’re right! I’ve only had one… I should be fine,” Lacey was already beginning to slur her words.

“You wait here, precious. I’ll be right back,” Julia took the wine glasses from the coffee-table and made her way into the kitchen where she crafted another sleepy-cocktail for her poor unsuspecting visitor. As she returned with the drinks, she noticed Lacey was already leaning heavily to one side.

“Ooooh, lookie here! Our driiiiinks have arrived!” The silly blonde just got sillier with each sip as the loaded wine slowly wooed her into a blissful numbness. Her face had relaxed and her eyes got softer as she giggled, now fully under Julia’s spell.

“You mus’ be sooo protective of Molly,” Lacey’s eyes were becoming off-center, “cus’ no lie, that gurl is gorgeous!”

“I’m sure she’d be flattered to hear you say that…” speculated the tall dom.

“Nah, man, sheeee’s a fuckin’ hotty! And so are you! You’re both like models!” the drunken blonde insisted.

“Hah! Well, compliments received. Ya know, you’re pretty shapely yourself,” Julia tried to deflect.

“Noooo I’m weird and lanky! You’re like a fuckin’ goddess!” she urged, “and Molly is like a sexy little nymph…”

Julia narrowed her eyes but bit her tongue; she was playing a long game. In the meantime, though, it was hard to resist the urge to strangle this woman right here. “More wine?” she offered with a devilish smirk.

“Heeeey, of course!” Lacey quipped.

But on her way back from her third trip into the kitchen, Julia found Lacey curled up on the couch, hugging a throw-pillow and snoring away; she was out like a light. Perfect.

Lacey woke up because she had to pee. Her mouth was dry and she felt a chill on her soft bare skin; was she not wearing clothes? She blinked a few times; her vision blurrier than normal. “What?” the lanky blonde suddenly realized she couldn’t move her arms or legs. She was strapped in, spread eagle to the Alaskan King and her clothes had all been removed. She blinked again and shook her head, thinking, “maybe I’m dreaming?” As her vision shifted slowly back into focus, her eyes darted around the room for an explanation. What’s going on? Wasn’t I just asleep on my friend’s couch?

She heard Molly’s voice say, “she’s awake,” in a soft, sheepish tone, before Julia chimed in, “good girl.” As the two women approached the bed, Lacey began to understand her predicament. Julia had taken off her dress and was now in just her red silk slip with long black stockings and cute black lingerie panties. Molly was wearing nothing but a collar attached to a leash which was held by Julia as she stood, arms folded, eyes narrow.

“Oh fuck…” Lacey began tugging at her restraints as reality set in. She felt her heart race as she desperately looked at her friend, “M… Molly? Wha… what the fuck is this?”

“I’m sorry, Lacey,” Molly looked at the ground in shame.

“What… what did you tell her? Why am I tied up?” Molly just blushed quietly while Julia grinned like the Cheshire cat.

“Julia?”

“You’ll address me as Mistress.”

“Fuck you! This is illegal! This is kidnapping!”

“You’ll be punished for cursing.”

“I’m literally having you arrested! You’re going to fucking jail!”

“You’ll, especially, be punished…” the sly dominatrix ignored the poor girl as she glided a fingernail down her arm, “…for dominating my sub.” Lacey’s eyes almost popped out of her sockets as she lunged forward, her hands balled into fists; that one little fingernail dragging slowly, softly down that under-skin on her arm seemed to set something off. She gritted her teeth and glared back with an angry expression somewhere between rage and disbelief.

“Oh, do I have your attention? Or are you still gawking over my sexy nymph?”

Molly, upon hearing the comment, turned bright red as she stared down at her tiny bare feet. Lacey was already blushing with embarrassment, but tried to keep her angry-face as she glared back at her captor. “I’m…” Lacey paused as she considered her words carefully, “well, you have me. You win. You gonna dominate me, now?”

“Oh you sweet, sweet thing… ‘dominate’ is such a broad term. Seeing as you thought it meant pouring hot wax on sexy little nymph, here, I considered burning you this evening…” Julia began to stroll back and forth, twirling her hair with her finger, “I considered poking the bottoms of your feet with lit incense sticks. I thought about branding you’re bare ass; giving you a nice little reminder of me. I even thought about hanging you from the ceiling and dangling you over a pit of hot coals to watch you dance. Oh how I’d love to watch you anxiously hopping around as the sheer panic sets in… But alas, I’ve found something that I feel better suits the mood; a proper punishment that I will both enjoy and benefit from.”

Lacey smirked, “wow! That was actually kind of a colorful speech. Imagining all the creative ways you could really torture me and you chose, this? I’m just simply tied to a bed? I’m a bit disappointed, actually. This is so… anticlimactic.”

Julia narrowed her eyes, “you want a climax?” she drug her fingernail down the underside of Lacey’s other arm, slowly and softly, just for a half of a second. Lacey let out an embarrassing yelp as her whole body jumped at the touch.

“Heh, is that what you’re gonna do? You’re gonna tickle me?” the poor blonde tried to maintain her angry facade but it was clearly dwindling. She was becoming nervous. Especially with the idea of tickling.

“No,” Julia gave the leash a light tug to get her sub’s attention, “Molly’s gonna tickle you!”

Molly looked shocked! Her mouth fell wide open and she began blushing so brightly that her naked body was starting to turn red. The mousey little sub shrank her posture and began to nervously bite at her fingernails. “Mistress?”

“Go on, Molly, tickle the shit out of your girl-friend! I wanna see tears; make her fuckin’ cry…”
The little sub just stared at Lacey with a straight face for a few seconds.

“Molly…” the blonde could feel her heart pounding in her chest, “Molly, heh, okay you guys… this was funny, right? It was a funny joke?”

“Oh she’s not joking,” Molly said dryly, “my Mistress just ordered me to tickle you until you cry. Which, on one hand, I feel really bad about…” her words trailed off as her face slowly cracked an evil grin.

“Molly?”

Julia dropped the leash, “go on, then. I want you to sit on top of her. I want you to put your fingers in her ticklish, smooth, sweaty little pits, and do not take them out until this bitch is screaming and crying. Do you understand?”

The girl looked at her Dom with a wild, excited expression, “Yes, Mistress.” She mounted the large bed and climbed on top of Lacey who was now breathing so heavy it was audible. She looked down into her scared, puppy-dog-eyes as she grinned playfully, “it’s okay, Lacey. Just look at me. Concentrate on my eyes…” she said before digging her little claws into the poor girl’s underarms.

Lacey’s eyes shot wide open as her muscles all clenched up, her body in full panic, totally not sure how to handle this new sensation overload. At first her eyes started darting around the room as she grunted and made chirping sounds but Molly roped her back in, “No, look at me! Eyes, Lacey, look at my eyes…”

As the poor damsel in distress made eye contact with the ‘sexy nymph’ something uncontrollable took over, like a dry reaction; she began twitching and bucking side to side, giggling and then laughing, faster and more intensely. The poor girl could only wiggle in place as the attack continued to her exposed, helpless little armpits. Molly smiled down, “just keep looking at me…”

Lacey tried to look away for a second but realized it made the tickling almost hurt. For some reason it was just barely tolerable as long as she stared into the tiny sub’s sexy gaze. But that relief was short lived as the sensations began to overload anyway; tickling was just torture no matter what! The poor blonde started to become breathless and finally started to beg, “Okaaay, Okaaay, I can’t breeeaaathe!!”

“It’s okay, just look at me, Lacey,” Molly quipped cutely as she continued her assault, tickling away and not giving her friend even the slightest bit of a break.

“FUCK YOU MOLLY, STOOOOOOP!!” Lacey suddenly went from laughing to choking as her eyes filled up with real tears. She was shaking her head from side to side, twitching her fingers, flailing her hair, but nothing seemed to give her any relief.

“Until she cries, Molly,” coldly reminded Julia.

“Yes, Mistress…”

Molly made true to Julia’s word; she kept her fingers in those pits and didn’t take them out until Lacey was full on sobbing, mascara streaming down her face, hands balled up into fists as she screamed violent threats at the girls. She would go from angry and insane to offering up money; the poor girl tried every and anything to get the tickling to stop. But Molly didn’t stop. She looked back at Julia for approval.

“Like this, Mistress?”

“No, harder. I don’t believe her tears,” Julia shot.

“Yes, Mistress,” Molly dug in harder and started to tickle down to her ribs, then down to her sides; making use of her whole torso and tickling every inch to get the most reactions. Lacey, who decided she couldn’t cry anymore, tried her hardest to give up.

“OKAAAAAYYYY!! OKAAAAYYYY!! FUUUUCCCK!! PENGUIN!! PENGUIN!! STOOOOP!!”

Molly glanced over at her Mistress but Julia just stared back, emotionless and cold, “No, we don’t use that safe-word here. Keep tickling.”

Molly looked a bit surprised, “but… she’s…”

“Oh she’s not going anywhere. Keep tickling, her Molly. And do not stop for any reason, do you understand?” Julia slowly approached as she glided a fingernail down one of Lacey’s soft bare feet, sending shivers down Molly’s spine at just the sight of it. When the poor blonde felt that itch on the bottom of her foot, her body lost what little control it had left. She was now just a flailing tickle toy, flopping around in silent laughter.

That’s when she felt it, Julia’s tongue dragged along her pussy lips, protruding in, bringing a warm tingling sensation to her sensitive inner walls. The tall dominatrix raised an eyebrow as she grinned, “you wanted a climax, right?” Her soft, wet tongue did a few more laps from the bottom to the top before finding her tiny little clit and hugging it tight. Stiff little pokes stimulated her throbbing, sensitive little orgasm-button as she began to twitch and moan; her laughter sputtering into fits of ecstasy.

“Hehe, just look into my eyes, Lacey,” Molly’s teasing echoed as the poor blonde teetered between pleasure and pain, the constant back and forth driving her absolutely wild. She had no control over the noises she was making as she began to thrash from side to side, the feeling building, getting stronger… Suddenly she wasn’t fighting it anymore. She thrust her thighs into Julia’s face as she leaned in, inhaling deeply and letting out a slow moan. Julia picked up her tongue’s pace, making that little clitoris recoil at first with pure sensitivity. Her pussy was on fire! And the only thing that could relieve her was Julia’s soft wet tongue.

Faster. Harder. Julia was demolishing Lacey’s poor wet pussy as the girl squirmed and squealed. A buzzing sensation erupted as the poor blonde arched her back, muscles tense, totally breathless. Julia grinned as she pressed a vibrator against the girl’s trembling little clit. Then she adjusted the settings… 2.. 3… 4… as Lacey’s eyes got bigger and bigger. Her legs started shaking as the power increased, 5… 6… she was drooling all over herself. As soon as the sexy dominatrix hit setting 7, Lacey almost bucked off of the bed. She let out a scream so loud it even scared Julia. Her whole body shook hard as she let herself orgasm. The lanky blonde had never squirt before, but this time a stream of liquid shot out in bursts as waves of orgasms ran through her; one after another, all the time squirting intensely with each mind-rattling, toe-curling experience.

Then suddenly, without warning, everything switched gears. The tremors in her pussy stopped and her brain decided to tell her nerves that her clit was in serious trouble. Her orgasms were over but the stimulation wasn’t stopping. And this new sensation was basically just an overload of ticklishness that her whole body rejected with all its might. She bucked hard and started to scream like an animal, “FOR REAL! FOR REAL! PENGUIN! SAFEWORD! FUCK!”

Julia smiled a wicked grin as she turned the vibrator up to 10. Lacey lost her fucking mind; every sound she made was like an animal in horrible distress. Tears flowed down her cheeks as she tried desperately to get Molly’s attention.

“MOLLY PLEEEEEASE!! SAFEWORD, PLEEEEEAASE!”

The little sub just giggled, “hehe we don’t use ‘penguin,’” she quipped as she tickled away.

“MOLLY PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!” she said, a mix of tears and drool and snot all over the place. Lacey was a total mess. She was shaking and sobbing and drooling and still there was nothing she could do. The tickling continued. But as she wiggled her cute little fingers, the sexy nymph leaned in close and whispered, “it’s pineapple.”

Lacey couldn’t have erupted sooner, “PIINNNEAAPPLEE PINNEEAAPLLEEA PINEAPPLEE IM DONE IM DONE PLEEEEEEAASE!” But to her absolute horror, Molly just smiled and continued the tickling as Julia pressed the vibrator down harder. She closed her eyes as the tears flowed, “YOOURREE GONNA KILLLLL MEEE!!”

“I’m a sub,” explained Molly as she bounced playfully, “I take orders from my Mistress. And my Mistress didn’t say I could recognize your safeword today. But that’s okay! Maybe she’ll be nicer to you tomorrow…” the little sub showed no signs of stopping. Her wicked little eyes were fixed on Lacey’s as she teased, “just keep looking at me, Lacey.”

Julia spoke as she pressed the vibrator harder into the poor girl’s twitching pussy, “see, Lacey? That’s what a real sub looks like. But we’ll have plenty of time to teach you how to sub proper, won’t we?” she winked at Molly who was grinning from ear to ear as she tickled and tickled and tickled and tickled…

follow up

--a few days later--

it was late in the evening when the two love birds decided to get frisky. Molly laid in the Alaskan King sized bed, fully naked as she posed like a magazine model. Julia, who had also taken off her clothes, slid onto the giant mattress and pulled her tiny sub in close. She held the girl gently by her waist and used her other hand to lightly hold the hair out of Molly’s eyes.

“You gonna tie me up, Mistress?” Molly giggled sweetly as she poked Julia in the ribs, making her jump.

Julia just grinned, “arms over your head, Molly-girl.”

“Hehe. Yes, Mistress,” she lifted her arms gently over her head as Julia fastened them to the straps at the bedposts.

“Are you gonna use the strap-on?” the tiny sub beamed with excitement.

“No, the vibrator,” Julia shot back as the little sub’s eyes got wider.

“Oh shit! Don’t turn that thing past like 6, it’s fucking intense…”

“Did you just curse at me?” Julia smirked as she poked Molly in the ribs in that same spot. Molly suddenly looked shocked as she jolted to one side, “FUCK!” she let out by accident as she quickly tried to amend the situation, “I’m sorry Mistress I’m sorry Mistress I’m sorry Mistress!”

“You cursed at me twice!” Julia’s smile only grew larger as she let her fingers scribble at Molly’s stomach. She was tickling lightly, little scribbles that started out near the ribs and worked their way just below the belly-button as her hand inched lower and lower… Molly tensed up and bit her bottom lip… She accidently let out a slight moan through her giggles, just the slightest sound…

“You think you’re about to get a reward?” Julia was a true sadist. She quickly let her wandering lustful hands turn into evil tickling claws that latched onto Molly’s legs, getting that horrible sweet-spot right in between the groin and the inner-thigh. The poor little sub almost had a damn seizure; it was like she didn’t know what hit her. She started bucking and jerking wildly as she screamed, “OKAAAAYYY, OKAAAAAAYY!! STOOOOOPPPPP!!”

“Oh Molly-girl,” the cruel dom just smiled, “you know that I’ll never let you build up that record again, right? You have to safe-word out, from now on! I need a safe-word, Molly! Tickle, tickle!”

Molly could hardly think, yet somewhere in the deep dark recesses of her horny, twisted little mind she got an idea. She started trying to count her breaths, to hold them just long enough to get some wind into her lungs as she forced out the word, “P…PENGUIN!”

Julia stopped abruptly and looked astonished, “the fuck?! Are you serious? You know we don’t use…” then it hit her. The tall dom’s face lit up with a sly grin as she continued, “…you know we don’t use that safe-word. Right, Molly?”

Molly just smiled back shyly, “Yes, Mistress.”

“And you know what happens when we use that safe-word. Right, Molly?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Julia let her hand hover gently over that magic sweet spot between Molly’s thighs before resting it gently down. She could feel the poor girl quivering and trembling with her touch. Molly started psychically shaking with anticipation as she closed her eyes tight.

“So, what’s the safe-word, Molly?” Julia grinned an evil grin, knowing full-well what her sub was going to say. The mousey girl looked up from her restraints, a sly grin of her own forming as her body tensed up in preparation, “PENGUIN!”

Last edited:
Hey thanks!! I wrote a little follow-up... =)

--a few days later--

it was late in the evening when the two love birds decided to get frisky. Molly laid in the Alaskan King sized bed, fully naked as she posed like a magazine model. Julia, who had also taken off her clothes, slid onto the giant mattress and pulled her tiny sub in close. She held the girl gently by her waist and used her other hand to lightly hold the hair out of Molly’s eyes.

“You gonna tie me up, Mistress?” Molly giggled sweetly as she poked Julia in the ribs, making her jump.

Julia just grinned, “arms over your head, Molly-girl.”

“Hehe. Yes, Mistress,” she lifted her arms gently over her head as Julia fastened them to the straps at the bedposts.

“Are you gonna use the strap-on?” the tiny sub beamed with excitement.

“No, the vibrator,” Julia shot back as the little sub’s eyes got wider.

“Oh shit! Don’t turn that thing past like 6, it’s fucking intense…”

“Did you just curse at me?” Julia smirked as she poked Molly in the ribs in that same spot. Molly suddenly looked shocked as she jolted to one side, “FUCK!” she let out by accident as she quickly tried to amend the situation, “I’m sorry Mistress I’m sorry Mistress I’m sorry Mistress!”

“You cursed at me twice!” Julia’s smile only grew larger as she let her fingers scribble at Molly’s stomach. She was tickling lightly, little scribbles that started out near the ribs and worked their way just below the belly-button as her hand inched lower and lower… Molly tensed up and bit her bottom lip… She accidently let out a slight moan through her giggles, just the slightest sound…

“You think you’re about to get a reward?” Julia was a true sadist. She quickly let her wandering lustful hands turn into evil tickling claws that latched onto Molly’s legs, getting that horrible sweet-spot right in between the groin and the inner-thigh. The poor little sub almost had a damn seizure; it was like she didn’t know what hit her. She started bucking and jerking wildly as she screamed, “OKAAAAYYY, OKAAAAAAYY!! STOOOOOPPPPP!!”

“Oh Molly-girl,” the cruel dom just smiled, “you know that I’ll never let you build up that record again, right? You have to safe-word out, from now on! I need a safe-word, Molly! Tickle, tickle!”

Molly could hardly think, yet somewhere in the deep dark recesses of her horny, twisted little mind she got an idea. She started trying to count her breaths, to hold them just long enough to get some wind into her lungs as she forced out the word, “P…PENGUIN!”

Julia stopped abruptly and looked astonished, “the fuck?! Are you serious? You know we don’t use…” then it hit her. The tall dom’s face lit up with a sly grin as she continued, “…you know we don’t use that safe-word. Right, Molly?”

Molly just smiled back shyly, “Yes, Mistress.”

“And you know what happens when we use that safe-word. Right, Molly?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Julia let her hand hover gently over that magic sweet spot between Molly’s thighs before resting it gently down. She could feel the poor girl quivering and trembling with her touch. Molly started psychically shaking with anticipation as she closed her eyes tight.

“So, what’s the safe-word, Molly?” Julia grinned an evil grin, knowing full-well what her sub was going to say. The mousey girl looked up from her restraints, a sly grin of her own forming as her body tensed up in preparation, “PENGUIN!”

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back