• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Penny tickles Leonard in "BDSM episode" 😈 (The Big Bang Theory)

Siberia Fetish

TMF Regular
You can access a NUDE VERSION of this illustration by pledging to my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/posts/penny-tickles-in-93521107

I think this episode is also very familiar to you... and you probably imagined something similar... in any case, I thought about it and decided to realize my fantasy on canvas 😅
By the way, I’m not sure that you will be interested in this, but when I draw something for you, I often watch some sitcoms at that time. Or rather, I just listen to them. This is my style of work (it’s easier for me to ignore the environment and completely escape into the world of drawing), I think you also have some special habits when you do something similar 😊

TBV_bdsm.jpg

MONTHLY 2 NEW FETISH ILLUSTRATIONS SPECIALLY FOR ALL PATRONS

Ah, I never shy away from having a good look at an beautifully painted F/M tickling pic, even though poor Leonard hasn't got the physique of a Greco-Roman hero XD But I think therein lies the true quality of the piece, you've really captured his anatomy as he would look like. And that's just artistic skill that's always amazing to see :) It's been years since I watched the show, but I think the likenesses are spot on. Fantastic work!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back