• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Percentage of people with a tickle fetish

Jump

How many people have a tickle fetish in your opinion? Just how rare it is?

1 person out of 100? 1 person out of 50? even more? even less?

Share your toughts about it and explain why you think so.

I think it would make more sense if you broke it down between men and women with the fetish, and also between lees and lers.

Of the general population? Some fraction of a percent would be my guess.

There is Data about Fetish

Some estimate say that 14 to 20 % of people would have A fetish, but I am quite sure that all these numbers are occidental centric (Foot fetish is rarer in Asia because they see it every day).
Also it depends on what counts as being a fetish, and people disagree on these things

Anyhow, a Bolognese study that is now quite old (2007) argues that :

Body part or feature is 26 % of fetish discussion group members, of which feet and toes at 47 %

This would mean that 1,71 % to 2,44 % of people have a foot fetish.

Tickling itself is not in any list because we dont have complete data, we just know that "Behaviors" is the second most category of fetish, and it is 18 %.

If I compare 2 specific terms that are usually typed on Google to find content (What you would type if you want to see some of it), I notice that Foot Worship is typed 5,2 more times than Tickle Feet

So we can never know for sure but this would make an estimate that :

0,33 to 0,47 % of people have the tickling Fetish

Sounds plausible to me, but unless someone decides to make a very big study by asking 10 000 random people (We need a large sample if we have to dig under the 1% rarest), we will never know

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back