• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Perfect Stranger */F non-con, denial, forced

sethman15

She stared back at me as I stood over her tightly bound form. Her blue eyes were frozen in terror with anticipation at what would happen next. She could not scream out because of the black gag secured in her moth. Her black lingerie was perfect for the occasion, was she wearing it for me? We’ll never know. Her name doesn’t matter, only her body which is mine for taking.

She’s tied tightly down to the table arms pulled high above her head. Her wrists are secured together and down to the table as are each of her elbows and biceps. The strap across her forehead holds her head still. Her perfect tits were trapped in her lacy black bra for now, the porcelain skin of her midsection was perfectly on display. A strap just underneath her toned stomach held her waist down. Her matching black panties were tantalizingly small barely keeping her modesty in tact. Her legs were spread in a V shape each strapped down at the thighs, below the knees, and ankles. Her soft feet dangled off the end of the table, her toes a perfect shade of red.

Her eyes told a story of fear and begged answers to the questions she could not ask….Who are you? How did I get here? What are you going to do to me? I was no one to her before this, and after just a figment of her imagination. It was just coincidence that led us together, she has done nothing to bring me to her. I love the look in her eyes as she sees me begin to reach down toward her bound form, but it was nothing compared to the look she gave when she realized what my plans for her were.

The gag did little to hide the effects of my touch, the fates had smiled down on me this night. She screamed in ticklish horror as my fingers dug into her exposed and vulnerable arm pits. Her skin was soft and warm to my touch, and more sensitive than I could have ever imagined. Her gagged screams of laughter only fueled my desire to dig deeper into her hallows. Her body was vibrating trying it’s hardest to break from its binds, but she couldn’t. All she could do was stare up into the ceiling as I devastated her ticklish underarms.

After 15 minutes her skin was pink, her face was beaded with perspiration and her eyes screamed with desperation. She could not speak, could not move could only watch as I moved my hands down from her arms down to her flat milky white stomach. I played a game of anticipation with her as I held my hands inches from her skin. She sucked in her abs as much as her body would allow as I slowly lowered my wiggling fingers. It only bought her seconds as my digits began to spider all over her stomach. At first contact a guffaw of air was pushed out from behind her gag as her sucked in stomach was forced out by her ticklishness.

I moved around her midsection squeezing her sides and dragging my nails along the sensitive skin just above her panties. No spot was as ticklish as her deep innie belly button though. When I dug deep into there she went silent behind her gag, but her body did not stop convulsing. The silent laughter lasted only a few seconds, but to her it must have seemed a lifetime. Her face was turning beet red, but I didn’t stop, I couldn’t stop, I would not stop. I continued moving around her midsection.

After some time I decided it was to slow down a little while, still exploring the beautiful body in front of me. standing between her outstretched legs I began to move my hands up her body, but this time in a massaging manner. Up and over her stomach my hands went, then my fingers crawled over her rib cage. My fingertips stopped right at the bottoms of her bra cups. It was time to get a little more intimate with her as I pushed her bra up slightly so my fingers could brush against the undersides of her perfect breasts.

I used my thumbs to knead the soft tissue of her round breasts. Her body stiffened, a reaction I was expecting and one I had gotten so many times before from so many different unwilling participants. I always liked to slow things down, if you push to hard, they always pass out to soon. The different stimulation also always served to make the rest of the body more sensitive. I continued pushing the thin fabric of her black bra up, stopping so just the bottom of her areola was visible but her nipples were still hidden. I used my nails to light scratch her round globes they were perky and perfect. She let out a gasp, this was different though. Most of my pets were sensitive here especially after being tickled, the change of pace kept their brains of guard. When I let my index finger brush her areola a squeaky yelp escaped her gag and I was in shock. I couldn’t hold back. I unhooked the front clasp of her bra and attacked her ticklish nipples.

I never met a woman with such ticklish breasts and nipples. Usually, my subjects get a reprieve from the tickling but not this one. First, I spidered my nails all over her mounds, she couldn’t move her body enough to even make them jiggle, but I could see the effects of my touch on her tortured face. The sides of her breasts were terribly ticklish. I dug in and shook my hands causing a fit of gagged laughter to force its way out of her mouth. Her face was cherry red I knew things needed to slow down but she was so ticklish. I poured some baby oil into my hands and slowly spread it all over, focusing on her nipples. I took each one and began to lightly twist them between my index and second fingers. Her laughter trickled down to a small giggle but her breaths took on new meaning signaling to me a forced desire pulsing through her body. After a few moments I used my right hand to trail down her body, leaving the left to work on her nipple. Down my hand went over her stomach, and underneath her panty line. My fingers worked there way under her panties and slowly parted her lips. Her gasps would have been enough to give her away, but the moisture only confirmed it. She was ready for the next phase.

I let my fingers continue to play in her womanhood. I expertly circled but never pushed her swelling button. Using my left hand, I unclasped her gag. For the first time her speech was returned to her, she did not beg for release from her binds but instead moaned for another type of release I was all to eager to deny her. I kept her on edge for a few more minutes before abruptly stopping and pulling away from her. She moaned “please don’t stop” the tickling earlier had weakened her resolve and she was mine, but I was not ready for the climax of the night just yet. I was already standing by her size 7 bare feet when the realization of what was about to happen hit her.

She was mid scream when I grabbed the toes of her left foot pulling them back in one motion and used my right hand to torment the taught skin of her sole. Her feet were by far her most ticklish spot, they were clearly pampered, her wrinkled soles were some of the softest I had ever felt. Each spot seemed more ticklish then the last. I started at her heels and scribbled my nails up toward the middle of her sole. Her screams hit a new octave I hadn’t heard her reach from behind her gag. I allowed my fingers to trace down and around each wrinkle on her sole. Tears were streaming down her face, words were no longer forming only screams and laughter. Her screams went silent as I moved to the top of her soles where her toes met her soles and the spaces in between each digit. She begged for unconscious or at least I think she was, one could not understand her any longer.

I continued the torture on her left foot for another ten minutes. When I stopped, she was a sweaty mess. Her chest was heaving, she didn’t even bother begging any more. She was only focused on getting air into her lungs. She didn’t notice as I strapped the magic wand to her thigh, she did notice when I turned it on. Any resistance had long since left her, she immediately gave in to the feeling now pulsing through her nether regions. It wasn’t long before she was begging her lord to let her cum, but it was me she needed to be begging. I only let it go for another minute before I again denied her the beautiful bliss of orgasm.

She screamed in delightful agony, calling me names that would make even a sailor blush. “Why are you doing this to me, please let me finish” she blurted out before she started crying again. I walked up to her face and lightly brushed her brown hair off of her cheek. She was a sweaty mess. I leaned in closely and whispered into her ear “Lets play a game. I am going to tickle your right foot now, if you don’t move or make a sound for 30 seconds, not only will I let you go, but I will give you that orgasm you are so begging for.” I didn’t wait for a reply, it wasn’t up to her. I moved down to her right foot, taking a piece of twine from my pocket, I tied her big and pinky toes back to eye hooks on the table, stretching her sole taught, rendering it motionless and leaving me both hands to use. I started the counter on my phone, showing her the 30 seconds tick down to 29 while simultaneously tracing all five of my nails along her smooth sole.

She screwed her eyes shut and held her breath, I could feel the tension in her body, she had never fought to stand so still in her life. Only 15 seconds now I used the other set of nails to drag them along the base of her toes, while continuing my slow path up and down the sole. She held steady, however this was all part of my plan. 3….2….1 the phone started dinging not a movement or a sound from her. I removed my hands from her foot and walked in between her legs. I reached down to the wand, she thanked whoever she could that the tickling stopped and her torment was over, but was it? Instead of flipping the switch to on, I instead grabbed her inner thighs making her scream with surprised laughter. “Please no hahahaha you said hahahahahahaahah pleeeeaasssseeeee.” I stopped just long enough to look her in the eye and say “I lied.”

I tormented her upper body again making sure not to ignore her delicious nipples. She was in hysterics, but she finally understood her lack of control over the situation and no long begged, she just laughed and laughed and laughed. After another 30 minutes, the skin of her upper body was a ticklish pink I pulled away sensing she needed another break.

After a few moments I reached over and again turned on the vibrator that was still snug against her. I can only imagine how her back would have arched from this only judging by the grunt that came from her, and the stains that were on her panties. I waited a minute or two, I could hear her gasping almost in the thralls. I walked down and tied the toes of her left foot back to match her right. I don’t think she noticed. She did notice when I began tickling both immobile soles simultaneously. “Noooooooo” She screamed with laughter that distracted her and ruined the building orgasm from climaxing. I did not however turn off the vibrator. Laughter was now mixed with moans, I continued the dual torment for only a few minutes she couldn’t take much more. I finally stopped tickling and began to kiss her pink soles. She was instantly in bliss again. I began to take each of her toes into my mouth and began sucking. I felt her body tense and her breath stop for just a millisecond. She was there at the peak, I let her get just to the other side just as she was about to enjoy the payoff of her long awaited orgasms, when I ruined it with tickling fingers on her feet. There was nothing she could do, the orgasm was ruined but the effect it has on her body had already made her 10x as sensitive. I left the vibrator on her sensitive pussy and continued my assault on her perfect feet. The same scenario played out again ten minutes later, the dual sensations finally caused her to pass out.

I unlocked her arms, it would be a while before she woke up. I collected my belongings headed upstairs and out the door on my way to my next pet. Who will it be even I don’t know? It could be a man, it could be a woman it may even be you!

Great story, captivated my attention the whole way thru. Couple parts I believe I was holding my breath trying to read faster!

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back