• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Peterton Poe fanfiction: Endurance test (female computer/male)

gatto

TMF Poster
Hello my friends. It has been a lot of time since the last fanfiction. I don't know why, but this morning I have decided to write this new story. And I have to say I'm very proud of the result.
For the first time, I have focused the story immediately on the tickling part, like a comic of the series. And, while I was writing it, my mind was imagining this story like a comic drawn by Bandito.
I hope you like this new Peterton Poe fanfiction!
Feel free to comment. Thank you!

PETERTON POE FANFICTION: ENDURANCE TEST

It was an important day for the superhero Peterton Poe. He had a physical test to demonstrate how much super he was to be a superhero.
The strength test was easy: he lifted 100 kilos without difficulty. The speed test was also easy: he broke all speed records.
But, after those, he had the more important part: the endurance test. Poe didn’t know what he had to do, but he was decided to demonstrate he was the best superhero of all times.
He was between two fake walls, and a computer was in front of him. The name of the computer was C.L.O.V.E.R. and it had to test the resistance of the superhero, and decide if he had passed the test.
Poe didn’t know what he had to do, but as soon as the computer said “Start the endurance test” he saw the two fake walls start moving, like they wanted to crush him.
Immediately, Poe spread his arms, and he stopped the two walls. The computer increases the speed of the walls, to measure his strength.
Poe raised his legs, to stay better in position, but, thanks his great strength, he had no problem to stop the walls again.
He looked C.L.O.V.E.R. in front of him and, with a proud smile, he said: “Tsk! Is this the endurance test? I can stay in this position for hours without problems!”.
C.L.O.V.E.R. replied: “The subject is very strong. But this test is not only for strength. Now let’s start the… E-N-D-U-R-A-N-C-E T-E-S-T!”.
From the two walls, two little holes opened, and two mechanical arms with a feather went out. They placed under Poe’s armpits, and they started moving feathers, tickling him.
Poe was so ticklish that he couldn’t resist. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT THE TICKLING AHAHAHAHAHAHAH”. The computer, feeling his reaction, said: “The subject is ticklish! Let’s increase the endurance test!”.
Feathers tickling his armpits faster, making Poe laughing more. “AHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE STOP AHAHAHAHAHAH I’M SO TICKLISH AHAHAHAHAHAHAH”.
Even if he was tickled, and he wanted to escape from that torture, he was a superhero, and he remained in position, while four other mechanical arms with feathers went out from the walls, and they started tickling his sides and his nipples.
“AHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOOOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY SIDES AHAHAHAHAH NOT MY NIPPLES AHAHAHAHAH PLEASE DON’T TICKLE ME AHAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS IS CRAZY AHAHAHAHAHAH”.
Even if it was a computer, it looked like C.L.O.V.E.R. liked the show, especially when it noticed what was happening in Poe’s underwear. His big bulge was growing, sign that Peterton Poe love being tickled.
“What we have here? It looks like the strong superhero likes being tickled!”. Poe couldn’t do anything but laugh. “AHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE AHAHAHAHAHAH HAVE MERCY AHAHAHAHAHAH I’M SO TICKLISH AHAHAHAHAHAH I CAN’T HOLD IT AHAHAHAHAH IT’S TOO MUCH AHAHAHAHAHAH”.
While feathers continued tickling his armpits, nipples and sides, Poe’s big bulge turned into a hard erection and, thanks to tickling, it continued growing, stretching his underwear and revealing part of his big balls.
“Wow! The superhero has big muscles on every part of his body. I want to see more!”. The computer increased the speed of the feathers, making Poe’s erection grow again.
“AHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAH PLEASE AHAHAHAHAH I’M SO HARD AHAHAHAHAH MY UNDERWEAR CAN’T HOLD IT AHAHAHAHAHAH”.
While he was laughing like crazy, Poe’s erection grew more, ripping his underwear, and revealing his hard cock and his big balls. The tickling stopped.
Poe was ashamed: the strongest superhero was naked, his cock was hard, and he couldn’t cover it.
The computer, looking the scene, said: “TILT TILT TILT Big cock detected. Need to test his ticklishness! Now C.L.O.V.E.R. turn into… C.LO.VER. (Cock LOve VERy much)!”.
A lot of feathers went out from the walls and they started tickling Poe’s cock and balls.
“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY NAUGHTY BITS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAVE MERCY AHAHAHAHAHAHAH I’M VERY TICKLISH AHAHAHAHAHAHAH”.
The computer said: “Yes! His cock is ticklish. Now let’s see how much he can hold it!”.
Feathers on his cock and balls tickled him faster. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY PRIVATE PARTS AHAHAHAHAHAH MERCY AHAHAHAHAH MERCY AHAHAHAHAHAH”.
C.LO.VER. said: “I’m sorry for you, Peterton Poe, but a superhero can’t be ticklish. When I will finish with you, everybody will know you are ticklish, and you will be not a superhero more. But, for now, let’s have fun!”. The other feathers restarted tickling his armpits, nipples and sides.
Poe was desperate: he like be a superhero, but now his life was ruined, because of his ticklishness. He didn’t know how to change the result of that test, but for now he was busy laughing.
“AHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE AHAHAHAHAHAHAH I WANT TO BE A SUPERHERO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I WILL DO ANYTHING AHAHAHAHAHAHAH ANYTHING AHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE STOP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I’M TICKLISH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I CAN’T HOLD IT AHAHAHAHAHAH”.
C.LO.VER. saw a white drop come out from the tip of Poe’s cock and, wanting to test the endurance of his cock, the computer ordered to feathers to tickle him more, putting the poor Poe in ticklish desperation.
Poe was laughing crazy, and he felt he was close to cum. He begged the computer to stop the tickling, knowing how much he could cum, and knowing what a mess he could do when he cum.
“AHAHAHAHAHAHAH NO MORE AHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU ARE CRAZY AHAHAHAHAHAH STOP AHAHAHAHAHAH YOU DON’T KNOW AHAHAHAH WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN AHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY BALLS AHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT THE TWINS AHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY COCK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT THE TIP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DON’T MAKE ME CUM AHAHAHAHAHAHAH IT’S TOO MUCH AHAHAHAHAHAHAH I CAN’T HOLD IT AHAHAHAHAHAHAH I’M GONNA AHAHAHAHAHAH TICKLE CUM”.
With those final words, Poe couldn’t hold back his cum more, and his cock started shooting cum like a machine gun, hitting C.LO.VER. right on the monitor and on every part of the computer, covering it with his white cum.
As soon as Poe’s cum hit the computer, the tickling stopped. But Poe continued laughing and cumming for a lot of time.
When the superhero finally stopped laughing and cumming, he looked in front of him and he saw the computer completely covered of his white cum. Remembering what the computer said about a superhero can’t be ticklish, he ran to the computer and he saw it was already sending the result of the endurance test.
Peterton Poe was in panic for his future, and he read the results on the monitor.
“Subject: PETERTON POE.
Result of the strength test: PERFECT.
Result of the speed test: PERFECT.
Result of the normal endurance test: PERFECT.
Result of the tickling endurance test: … … …
… PERFECT.”.
Poe was confused: what? Perfect? Why?
Poe said: “Could it be? Maybe my cum, hitting the computer, has put it in tilt, damaging the software, and changing the result?”.
The superhero did a sigh of relief: his future as superhero was safe.
Realizing he was naked, he ran to his room, to wear another pair of underwear.
Left alone, C.LO.VER. (or C.L.O.V.E.R.) said: “You are wrong, Peterton Poe. Your cum has not damaged my software. I have sent different results because I have had a lot of fun tickling you, and I can’t wait to meet you in the next… E-N-D-U-R-A-N-C-E T-E-S-T!”.

THE END

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back