• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Phone solicitors

marcusb

Verified
Ever thought of asking phone solicitors (for me, I'm thinking the female ones) if they're ticklish? I mean hell, they're interrupting me... I might as well enjoy the conversation, right?

They probably wouldn't answer but it could be entertaining to hear their response none-the-less.

Haha that would be hillarious, i say ya' go for it, i recently saw a show interviewing people about that topic, and this one guy said he tells them that he's going to jail soo so they won't call him!! So why not tickling!:D

*L* I challenge anyone here to start asking tickling questions to the telemarketer and then report back to us! Fortunately, I only get those calls when I'm not home.

I think it's a great idea.

I'm gonna do it next time they call me.
If they are taking a survey you can say, "I'll do yours if you do mine".

I'll keep you posted.

Max

That's a good idea...

I will definately try that next time they call me!!!

Interesting, but tell me... what led you to come up with that idea???

Phone Solicitors

I posted this very subject on the ABMET newsgroup earlier this year. I do this all the time but what I do is I tell them that if they want something from me then then got to do something for me. I then ask them to have the person setting mext to them tickle their foot until I say stop. It hasen't worked yet but it has led to some interesting conversations and ironically the ATT telemarketers (who called the most) don't call anymore.

The Laugher :)
http://www.thelaugher.com

I don't know why it occured to me. It just popped into my head. :)

Usually they call my house several times per week... so far, not once. Figures.

Everyone gives them a bad rap but as a former telefundraiser, I can tell you it isn't so bad.

It's just another job and I helped raise money for police officers, firefighters, missing children's foudnations.

I know it's annoying but let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Simply say "I don't want to be on your call list anymore, please remove me". You won't get any calls anymore from that particular company. Within a month or so you're off.

BellyTicklerX said:
Everyone gives them a bad rap but as a former telefundraiser, I can tell you it isn't so bad.

of course it's not bad... FOR THE TELEMARKETER. you're not the one being hassled.

I know it's annoying but let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

that's hardly appropriate here. I don't go around annoying people, and even if I did, I still don't want to be pestered by these fools.

Simply say "I don't want to be on your call list anymore, please remove me". You won't get any calls anymore from that particular company. Within a month or so you're off. [/B]

...then why did I eventually have to threaten a lawsuit to the local newspaper because they chose to ignore me every time I told them not to call me again?

besides, having to do that every time you wind up in some new database is a hassle. sure, you may get taken off THAT list, but next month you're being called by someone else.

telemarketers are a bane on this planet.

I equate telemarketers with spammers. If I could change my address, phone number, and e-mail address once per week and still have the people I want to have get in touch with me get in tough with me, I would. Just to avoid the BS.
-=B-=

i've done it

this topic came up on amt last spring (i believe).
i asked a telemarketer if she was ticklish, and where?
she said she couldn't tell me that, lol.
i told her, then why should i tell you what you're asking?
she ended up admitting she was ticklish, but wouldn't tell me where.
it felt good to mess with them:D
steve

Well,

I think that Telemarketers are just trying to do their jobs. So we shouldn't give them such a hard time!!!

But... I definately think asking them if and where they are ticklish is fair!!!

Are you kidding? I bet a telemarketer would have a ball with it! A break from the monotony of getting hung up on! NOt only that, but they would get to tell their co-workers "Some guy just started asking me about tickling! Asking if I'm ticklish and where I'm ticklish and all this stuff!"

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back