• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pic of the week..

Toesheldback

TMF Master
That one brought back some memories. Tanya Raider and Kimberly Wyatt. I remember seeing that in Tied & Tickled and my jaw just dropped. Two beauties with gorgeous feet and perfect long nails. Blonde vs. brunette. That was my favorite photo spread for a very long time.

Edit: This issue of T&T can be yours for $75.
https://www.alta-glamour.com/pages/books/107560/barbara-behr/tied-tickled

Last edited:
Remember being gob-smacked when I saw that issue #1 of Tied & Tickled! HOM magazines, especially Knotty, would have the occasional tickle oriented pictorial but this was so much more! And I recall this pictorial - the way the blonde is writhing out of control at least LOOKS like she is being genuinely tickled and cannot stand it!

One of those early editions has a role reversal with these two models.

Hopefully so. One only has to dish out $75.

Not uncommon, especially back then. Beautiful girls went to L.A. to break into show biz, did not happen, rent and other bills are barking and another actress/model/agent tells them they can make a couple hundred doing a bondage shoot. So they show up, do the shoot, then reversed with the model they shot with so both took dominant and submissive side, collect their money and never look back ... hope friends, family, casting directors never see it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back