• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pieces of Jessica - Part 5

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
As Rick searched around for the implements of his next torture of Jessica, he was struck by the conflicting emotions flowing through him. What the hell am I doing?, he asked himself, this is pretty much kidnapping at this point, Rickster. And why was he putting this poor girl through so much? He was surely becoming more and more attached to her, but it was something more. Her reaction to his tickling torment was unlike that of any other woman he had played around with. She was truly in utter torment. He had played around a little with tickling in the past, but never more than just play. He was not a bad-looking guy, he thought, but his relationships usually ended badly when his lust for tickling went over that line that the women he went out with seemed to have. Maybe it was that, he mused. Maybe this Jessica represented ALL of the women who kept him away from his life’s lust. Well, after this, we’ll see what we’re going to do, he thought. But for now, I really need to see if she’s being honest about wanting to stay, or just trying to play me. Rick’s emotions may have been a bit of a jumble, but his mind was set on his upcoming task. He was truly going to enjoy this….

Meanwhile, down in the basement, Jessica stirred. Her mind was still trying to wrap itself around this whole thing. Here she was, with various parts of her body separated from the rest and completely helpless. She looked at the table of black boxes that contained her errant parts. She was still confused as to how this had actually happened. There wasn’t really magic, was there? But there she was, trapped in this infernal device. She knew she needed Rick to put her back together first and then let her out of the box. She would have to wing it from there, but this was foremost. She knew that she could not bear any more of the torture he was inflicting upon her. And what the hell was up with that orgasm she’d had? Her mind was reeling from the implications that she may be enjoying this on some deep level. It wasn’t the submissiveness she minded, she’d done that plenty of times before and found it quite enjoyable. But this was quite different, this was sheer torture.

Rick came back down the stairs and when he appeared within Jess’s view, she saw that he had a box of some sort with him. She could not from her vantage point see what it contained, but she didn’t have a good feeling about it.

“Rick,” she said as calmly as she could, “you really need to let me out now. Don’t worry about getting into trouble. Call the extra time a freebie. If you’d just let me out, you’d see how serious I am about making you happy. There were even times when it felt kind of good! You’ve opened up a new range of feelings that I’d like to explore, and I know that you are the only one who can help me with that. What do you say, huh?” She was really laying it on thick. But then she wondered for a fleeting moment how much of what she had just said was really that far off the mark….

“Jessica, Jessica, Jessica…”, Rick said as he bent down to the level of her head, “I just need for you to experience a little something first. If you are thinking of crossing me, you might want to get that thought out of your mind. You are about to feel something that I don’t think you will ever want to repeat. And if you ever lie to me, remember this…because it will be a back-rub compared to what I will do to you…”

He placed his hand in the box he had brought with him and produced a roll of thick Duct Tape.

“Wh-What’s that for?,” Jess quivered.

“This,” Rick replied, “is to keep you from distracting me. You don’t need to beg or plead, because this is a lesson, nothing more. It will not stop, and to be honest with you, I’m a little tired of your whining. Sorry Sweetie, but say goodnight….”

At that he ripped off a length of the sticky tape and placed the strip firmly over her full lips.

“Ricknopleasedon..MMNPHHH….MMMM!!! MMMNGGGHH!!!” was all Jess could slip in before her voice was stolen from her. As Rick applied two more pieces in an overlapping pattern, the reality of this sunk in to Jess’s mind. Up until now, she had only one outlet for her feelings of torment. She could not move at all, and now, Rick had taken that one outlet away. She was utterly and completely helpless now, no amount of pleading or verbal manipulation was ever going to help her. She braced for the worst.

Rick stepped to the table containing her boxed parts and moved the box containing her feet to the edge, right in line with her view. Jess was already whimpering underneath the gag. He opened the front panel of the box and revealed to Jessica her own feet, still clad in the sparkly heels she’d put on. Rick reached his fingers gently into the box and undid the thin straps holding each delicate ped within the sexy footwear. Slowly, one at a time, he slipped each shoe out from under Jess’s feet. He brushed his fingers along the tops of her feet as he did so, and even this elicited a muffled giggle. Rick did not yet know, and Jess was powerless to tell him, that her feet were quite simply electrically ticklish.

“You’ll notice my dear,” Rick intoned, “That in this box, you are standing on these delicious feet, so we must make a slight adjustment.”

He tipped the box backwards and, giving Jessica an evil grin and a quick raise of his eyebrows, slid out a panel on the bottom of the box. Jessica then gazed in horror at the smooth soles of her own feet, facing her. She knew what he was up to, and her attempted thrashing translated into a wiggling of those feet. Then Rick surprised her yet again, and slid the panel he’d removed from the bottom between both feet. It was another of the illusion’s special designs. With a pull at either side of the box…he separated her feet, now each encased in its own magical prison. Her feet were now about two feet apart.

“My God,” Rick exclaimed, “Do these feet look delicious or what? Now if I ever find you lying to me, this a but a taste of what you’ll get in return.”

Jessica was pleading through the gag as Rick’s fingertips first made contact with the instep of her right foot. He slowly and methodically dragged them up the length of the sole, sideways over the base of the toes, back down the sole and over the heel. He did not wriggle his fingers during this, only dragged the fingers in this pattern…over and over again.

“Ticklish, Jessica? How about the other foot?”

“MMMNNNGGGHHHH!!! MMMRRRPPHHH!!!!!!” was all sweet Jess could muster.

He did the same thing to her left foot, both hands lightly raking the girl’s trapped feet. Then Rick began to wriggle the fingers around, stopping dead center of the soles. He found her arches to bring the most reaction out of her so far. Faster and faster his cruel fingers played over the pretty feet of the helpless girl.

“Tickle Tickle Tickle,” Rick was teasing in a light voice, “Are poor Jessie’s feet ticklish? Oh, that’s just too bad, isn’t it? Kootchie Kootchie Koo!!!!”

Jess was screaming into the tape over her mouth. She was utterly powerless to stop the tickle attack of her hyper-sensitive feet. Rick switched between the raking motion and the wriggling motion, at one point using a single crooked finger to tickle the bottom of each foot. Then he stopped for a moment and went over to the box he’d brought with him.

“Just relax dear, I have a surprise for you…Do you know what these are for?” Rick asked as he pulled out eight small objects that were unfamiliar to Jessica. They looked like thimbles, but as Rick began to put them over his fingertips, she could see that they were made of soft rubber, and had rubber bristles all over them.

“I got these at the office supply store. I thought that maybe they might come in handy someday. Secretaries and office workers use them to quickly file through stacks of papers, giving them friction against the smooth surface. The tiny rubber knobs are going to feel soooo good against your feet, trust me…he he he”

As Jessica was moaning into the silencing tape, Rick walked behind the table that her feet rested upon. From behind and over the box containing her right foot, he let baby oil pour out of a bottle and drip down the length of her trapped sole. He did the same to her left. He used his uncovered thumbs to smear the slick oil over her feet. This in itself brought peals of muffled giggles from Jess. Rick then placed his hands over the tops of the boxes from behind, and the knobbed rubber tips made contact with the slick flesh.

Poor Jessica thought that she had been tickled before, but this sensation went beyond that. It was the cruelest torture ever inflicted upon her. The tiny rubber bristles against the smooth surface of her bare feet was like a thousand fingers each tickling one specific nerve. Rick danced the fingers over her feet, like he was playing a piano.

“Tickletickletickle….kitchiekitchiekooo….gotchagotchagotcha….What Tickly little feet you have there, my pet. Oh you poor little thing…you look terrible…Tickletickletickletickle!!!!”

“MMMNNNNPPPHHH!!!MMMRRRGGGHH!!!!…..MMWWWUUWUMMMWWUMNNPHH”

Rick then got even more dastardly. He took his left hand and placed the fingertips against the base of the toes of her left foot, pushing inward, stretching her sole taut and preventing Jessica’s last remaining outlet of movement. He wriggled the fingers of his right hand over the foot, getting closer and closer as he teased.

“It’s ccooooommmminnngggg……..coming to getttt yoooouuuuuuu……”

When he made contact, he fluttered the rubber tipped fingers over the slick sole, tickling the helpless girl with no mercy. His fingers were a blur. He repeated this process on the other foot. After several minutes of this, he stopped. Jess’s face was beet-red and her hair was plastered to her forehead in a sheen of sweat.

“Now my dear, your feet are quite dirty with all that oil on them. I think we’re going to have to clean you up a bit. While I get the soap ready, you just remember this. This will seem like a dream compared to what I’ll do to you if you’re playing me here.”

Rick wasn’t sure, but Jess may have lost consciousness while he used the scrubber and soapy water on her bare feet. She started out screaming into the cruel gag, but went silent after a few moments. Just as well, he thought. She’s going to need her rest.

Jess had in fact passed out when her brain simply could no longer process the sensations coming from her tortured feet. When she awoke again, she saw a sight that horrified her. Her feet were clean of the oil, but a new substance was being applied to them. Her sense of smell was about the only thing she still had that was hers to control, and she caught a whiff of chicken grease.

“Jessica?” Rick teasingly asked, “Would you like to see what I brought for you to play with? They’re only about three months old, but they’d love to meet you.”

Jessica’s eyes went wide at the sight of two gray kittens. Each one was placed in front of a captive foot. She also realized that while she was in her reverie, Rick had rigged up a series of strings, tying her toes back somewhere in the dark recesses of the cruel boxes. Rick was holding the kittens back about three inches from the grease covering her feet and toes. Grease that the felines were struggling to reach.

“Ready?” He asked as she once again screamed something unintelligible into the gag.

“One…..”

“MMMMnnnnpphh!!!”

“Two…..”

MMMNNNRRRRGGGHH!!!!!!!”

“Three!!!”

He let the hungry kittens go, and they dove at her unprotected soles. The rough tounges were lapping at her feet, over the arches, the heels, in between the toes. She was beyond hysterics, and into something that there may not even be a word for.

Rick left the kittens to their job, while he unlatched the door to a box yet unopened. This box contained an area of her body that once was right below the belly he had so mercilessly tortured. The sparkly string bikini bottoms could be seen covering this section before the tops of her thighs disappeared into whatever mystical dimension they were held in. The top part of the strings happened to be in the other box, though, riding over those luscious hipbones. So with a couple of snips from a small pair of scissors, Jessica’s most private area was bared to the world. She was meticulously shaven, with only a small strip of hair over a tiny little pussy. Before her division, her legs were slightly apart, and Rick wouldn’t need much room.

While Jessica was busying herself with the laughter of a woman going mad, Rick took out the tiniest of his feathers, a light pink one that was stiff enough to be controlled, but soft at the tip. It was this feather that Jessica suddenly felt running over the outside of her womanhood. Rick ran the feather over and over the delicate mound, on either side and right up the middle.

Jessica suddenly found herself feeling something she had never felt before. The orgasm she had had while Rick was tickle-torturing her armpits and sucking on her nipples was one thing, but this was somehow different. She was slowly becoming accustomed to the tickling of her feet and her brain was registering more and more of the sensation in her loins. Not that her feet weren’t still being horribly tickled, but it wasn’t so bad in some strange way.

“Oh,” said Rick, “Does my sweet Jessica like this? Perhaps I should stop since she’s had so much torture already, Hmmmmm?” And as Rick predicted, Jess started to shake her head NO as much as the box would let her.

“Would you like more, my love?”

“MMMmmmm…Mmnnnnn…” was the reply he got.

“Are you sure? You’re not just saying it?” he teased

“MMMNNNGGHH!!!!! MMMNNN!!! MMmmmMMnnngghMMM….”

Jess was sure. She didn’t know what was going to happen after, and she knew that Rick was going to hold her now to her promise. At this point she didn’t care. The tickling of her feet was combining with her growing lust into a sensation the likes of which she had never felt. She closed her eyes as Rick began playing with the tender folds of her. She was wet of course, so he had no problem manipulating her every breath, her every sensation. He stroked hard, he let off, he teased, he played her like a well-tuned instrument. She couldn’t see, but Rick was taking care of his own needs as well, having lost himself completely in the lust of the moment.

She was his. He controlled her now.

Jessica’s feelings climbed as the tickling eased off. The cats had gotten the last of the grease, and as kittens are wont to do, lost interest when food wasn’t available. Her orgasm built to an overwhelming force that grabbed her body, mind and soul in a grip of pure ecstasy.

After composing himself, Rick turned to his captive. The raw physicality of her experience had once again robbed her of her consciousness. He began to place the parts of the box back together, and after he finished, he opened the now-complete front door panel. After undoing her restraints, she fell into his waiting arms. He looked into her face and knew he would never be the same. He had a lot of things to sort out. There was no way he could wake up tomorrow without his Jessica there with him. He didn’t know if it was right, wrong or obsession, but he knew that it was true. He carried her limp body up the stairs and placed her on his bed. Rick attached a cuff to one ankle which had a chain that was fastened to one of the lower bedposts. He needed to make sure she stayed here while he got some much needed rest. Lying up against his new-found treasure, he drifted off to sleep with the echoes of her sweet laughter in his ears…….

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back