• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pinkys Socks come OFF!! "you guys need to get her socks off her feet are amazing"

Ice Princess

Verified
Pinkys Socks come OFF!! "you guys need to get her socks off her feet are amazing"

ok, bare feet tickling fans here you go!! The girl that came with pinky was having a blast watching us tickle her,,While we were tickling her feet with her socks on she said to Amanda, " wait till you get her socks off and see her feet, They are amazing!!"*

Thats a good friend right there! Well lets just say she was not kidding, this girl has PERFECT FEET!! and we KNOW good feet here at TOETALLYFUN!! Lets just say we have found another WINNER! Yes, another pair of feet that is simply almost impossible to stop tickling,,At one point we get her ride to help tickle her feet ( i think she likes her friends feet) so she was like "hell yes!!" But seriously,, foot fans are going to love her & her feet! I mean just perfect looking and perfectly soft. She said to us all she takes real good care of her feet! No joke this is a fun clip, Foot guys get ready to drool over this one! She is LEGIT,,,And even better, she LOVES this and wants MORE!!! She's cute, she's fun ,she's ticklish & has the best personality!! Winner winner chicken dinner!!

FULL CLIP HERE

<a href="https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/6754/26733849/pinkys-socks-come-off-quotyou-guys-need-to-get-her-socks-off-her-feet-are-amazingquot">Pinkys Socks come OFF!! "you guys need to get her socks off her feet are amazing"</a>

Attachments

• pinkybare1a.jpg
    pinkybare1a.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 286
  • pinkybare1b.jpg
    pinkybare1b.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 212
  • pinkybare1c.jpg
    pinkybare1c.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 247
  • pinkybare1d.jpg
    pinkybare1d.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 237
  • pinkybare1f.jpg
    pinkybare1f.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 214
  • pinkybare1g.jpg
    pinkybare1g.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 164
  • pinkybare1h.jpg
    pinkybare1h.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 310
  • pinkybare1PREV.mp4
    5.1 MB
some nice feet when socks come off even better cause they lot more ticklish and so much more as pinky loves it as well laughter is the best medicine tickling helps.

She has very pretty feet. And it's great to hear that she wants more.

I cannot wait to see the bellybutton content you hinted at yesterday, and I hope that we get to see Pinky dish out some tickling on Amanda in the same way. Feet, pits, bellybutton, etc.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back