• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pizza Guy tickling Kimberly (M/F)

TicklingKim

A few years ago Kimberly and I took a vacation to the Lake of the Ozarks. We rented a little cabin near Osage Beach. It had only two rooms with one being the bathroom. The living area had a kitchenette, living room and a queen bed in the far corner. It looked like a cute little Swiss chalet.

Kimberly and I spent the day on the lake and went out for a few drinks that evening. We went back to our chalet and realized we really hadn’t eaten all day. We decided to order a pizza and have it delivered. We were still drinking a few beers and Kimberly was feeling no pain. I dared her to do the “Pizza Dare.”

We were on vacation and she is a little bit of an exhibitionist so it didn’t take much convincing for her to agree. She stripped down to just her bikini bottom and left her 38D breasts completely exposed. We sat there watching television and in about 30 minutes we saw headlights shining through the windows and we heard a car door slam. A few seconds later there was a knock on the door.

Kimberly was a little nervous but made her way to the door. She opened the door a crack and greeted the driver. When she swung the door open to invite him in the delivery guy was in mid-sentence and completely lost his train of thought. He did a good job of composing himself and mumbled out the total.

In her nervousness she completely forgot we had to pay and had to go searching through her purse to find the money. I was pretending to be focused on the television but out of the corner of my eye I was watching, Darrell, our delivery driver. He was trying his best not to be obvious but he was definitely getting an eyeful. Finally after a couple of minutes she found enough cash and gave it to Darrell, told him to keep the change and he was on his way. As Darrell was leaving he turned around to say thank you and get one last look at those gorgeous tits.

The next day was much the same for us. We spent the day on the lake drinking and found a nice lake-side bar to finish the day off. We got back to the chalet pretty late and after spending the day looking a Kimberly in her two-piece bikini I was a little horny. We had a couple more beers and I led her to the bed and grabbed some rope. I always bring rope with me because I never know when the mood might strike us. I tied her to the bed with her arms spread above her and her ankles tied together and her feet hanging off the end of the bed. Her soles were still wrinkled from spending the day in the water. She was still wearing her pink bikini but it had pretty easy access. The top had strings that tied behind her neck and back. The bottoms tied on the sides.

Once I had her secured I asked her, “Do you think Darrell is working tonight?”

I had decided the night before, after watching him ogle Kimberly, to see if he’d be willing to go a little further.

Kimberly didn’t know what I was talking about at first. I had to remind her of who delivered our pizza the night before. She got kind of annoyed, “So you’re going to leave me here tied up while you wait for another pizza to be delivered?”

Of course that was only part of the plan. I called and was really hoping Darrell was working. After placing the order the guy on the phone said, “Darrell will have that out to you in about 30 minutes.” Bingo.

I spent those 30 minutes playing with Kimberly’s body, tickling her sides and her feet, just getting her warmed up for what was coming.

Darrell walked up and knocked on our door. When I answered I could tell he was somewhat disappointed it was me and not naked Kimberly. I invited him in and when he saw her tied to the bed he froze dead in his tracks.

“Hey Darrell,” she greeted. “I’d get up but I’m a little tied up at the moment.” Darrell laughed nervously.

Darrell was about 5’6” and probably around 250 pounds. He was balding with just a ring of hair around the top of his head. He was wearing dirty khakis and a pair of tennis shoes that had seen better days and wearing glasses that were out of style 20 years ago.

Kimberly was just chatting with Darrell like it wasn’t anything out of the ordinary that she was tied to the bed. “How’s your night going Darrell,” she asked.

“Pretty good,” he replied. “This is my last delivery for the night.” He was trying to make small talk and not be obvious and stare at her.

I gave him a $20 and told him to keep the change. He started to leave when I slapped another $20 on the table and asked him if he wanted to make a bigger tip. I have no idea what he was thinking because he didn’t say a word; he just stood there looking at me.

“I’ll give you this $20 tip if you tickle her.” He looked at me strange. “I’ll give you another $20 if you can make her scream.” His eyes got wide, her eyes got wide and I just smirked. He probably would have paid us.

His eyes went back and forth between me and her. She didn’t protest, in fact she was kind of into it. “What’s it going to be Darrell? This is a once in a lifetime opportunity,” she asked. He finally nodded and sat down on the bed beside her.

I sat down on the sofa to watch television. He was running his chubby little fingers up and down her sides and belly. She was giggling a little but mostly they were just chit-chatting. I was getting bored and without looking away from the television said, “I don’t hear any screaming!”

Darrell picked up the pace and found her weak spot in her armpits. She started laughing uncontrollably. He ran his fingers down her sides, over her belly and back to her armpits. She was laughing and bucking and begging him to stop. After about five minutes of this she rose up on her elbows and screamed at him, “Is that all you’ve got! You’ve got to be the worst tickler I’ve ever seen.”

I felt bad for the guy. I knew she was just trying to get him to tickle her even worse but he acted like his feelings were hurt. I said, “Are you going to let her talk to you like that?”

He looked back and started in even more determined. He had her howling, thrashing and cussing at him, “You fucking pussy, is that all the better you can tickle!”

By then her tits had slipped out of her top and were bouncing from side to side. He was getting a pretty good feel while he was tickling but nobody seemed to care. I let the two of them go at it another 20 minutes before I put a stop to it. Her top had come completely off and one side of her bikini bottom had come untied.

As he was leaving I remember him saying in a very disappointed voice, “I have tomorrow off.” He even forgot his money. Guess we'll have to pay him on the next visit.

I'm gonna have to start delivering pizzas part time! Where was this again...? :p

Great story! The things dreams are made of haha. Out of curiosity, does Kimberley have ticklish boobs and nipples?

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back