• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Please read this

Lynchy

TMF Expert
I posted this on a message board, where I've made a lot of friends. It's in a forum specially created to talk about sexuality, which I made myself. But I've told them things that I've never told anyone. I just... I'm scared of being judged, which I'm hoping isn't a factor here. Please read my post and help me out.
--------------------------------------
Well... okay. I'm just going to come out completely and say everything. I've been drinking a bit tonight which is how I've found the confidence to do this.

1. Tickling fetish: People (especially women) being tickled, or even tied down/restrained and tickled. It comes down to reactions to some extent, how they sound and look when they're laughing. I feel dirty just writing about this.

2. Uniform fetish: Okay this one is very common, but I feel ashamed anyway. It's women wearing suits and ties mainly, I guess because it's a little unusual to see. Tuxedos too. A chic in a tux... I'm sorry.

3. KO fetish: Knockout, women (or guys) being rendered unconcsious by chloroform, sleeping gas or a drug of some kind. This is the one I feel most guilty about, since it is technically a relation of necrophelia. But my fetish is limited to people being knowcked out, and nothing more. Some people with the same fetish enjoy seing the victim get violated in more ways than one, and my beliefs and morals stand in the way of that. It's sick to me, frankly. But people being knowcked out... there ya go. The old 60s Batman shows were a major catalyst in this when I was growing up I think. People got gassed every episode, and not just Batman and Robin but other people too.

Okay there it is. Feel free to judge me because I feel bad enough about it as it is. I wanna point out though that all of this is very strictly in the realms of fantasy. I would NEVER go out and hurt someone, or for that matter tickle them unless it was a sensual, two way thing. I'm sorry if this has dissapointed some of you. To be honest I dissapoint myself. But my sexuality is the one thing I hate most about myself, and it's the one huge hurdle I need to overcome. I need your help to do this. I need to find acceptance.
-----------------------------
That's it. Please don't be mad at me. I don't feel bad towards people who have fetish, I just feel bad that I am burnened with it. I know I shouldn't see it as a burden... but I think that's why I need your help. I need to learn to enjoy this.

Lynchy, don’t sweat it... and go with it! I’m sure it felt good to get it off your chest. from the sound of it you are way too hard on yourself. (not that I would have the guts to do that... :) ) but since you already did... go with it.

if there is anyone who adopts a ‘holier than thou’ attitude, then dismiss them. people who like to judge others are usually trying to distract themselves from something inside that they don’t like.

DUDE You have nothing to be ashamed of you are being waaaaaay to hard on yourself. Your fetishes are completly harmless. And I think you will be accepted here.

DO NOT feel ashamed. Everything you described is extremely innocent, and harmless. You don't fantasize about hurting anyone. You don't even imagine anything morally questionable -- and most people do, in private fantasies.

Don't look at it as a burden. EVERY ONE has their own unique sexual tastes, which would seem strange to many other people. You like what you like. You're not hurting anyone, including yourself. Have fun with it.

If it helps, I told a therapist about my tickling issues some years ago, when I also felt very troubled by it. She seemed very amused that I would be worried about something so soft and harmless, and assured me it was entirely psychologically normal.

As for the knockout issue that seems to worry you, it shouldn't. People being rendered helpless is fascinating to most people. The fact that you don't want to imagine taking any advantages should make you feel very good about yourself, rather than letting a harmless fantasy make you feel badly.

I used to feel very polluted by my tickling interest before I came to terms with it (the therapist helped), so I hate to see someone else going through the same thing.

YOU'RE PERECTLY CLEAN AND NORMAL. Enjoy yourself.

You have nothing to be ashamed about. In fact you have a pretty darn cool fetish mix.

Let's take a look:

The Uniform fetish is simply a modification of the preferences that most people get as part of their 'normal' fetish package. Everyone has packaging preferences. The normal likes run to tight tops, short skirts, and high heels. Victoria's Secret makes a fortune exploiting the 'average' clothing fetishes. You like a tux, or professional uniform (It might be interesting to see exactly what does work. It it Military only? Or would a Band uniform do it?, A doctor in scrubs? finding the edges can be instructive and fun.) That you like something different is just that, different and harmless.

Tickling: You make the telling statement in saying that it is seeing the reactions that jazzes you. This drops you into the control aspect of the tickling fetish. It's about the response you CAN cause. I wager you enjoy giving massages, and inducing orgasms also. It's all about seeing what you can make the other person do.... This is Dominance in it's raw form. To control anothers expression of self. To play with it.

All people fall someplace on the Dom/sub continum. It's just part of how you relate sexually. Not. A. Big. Deal. Just who you are.

Last but not least is the Knockout fetish. Again, this falls back into the control group. In seeing another become incapacitated, you have taken control (that you choose to do nothign with said control is unimportant). It's not in the necro group as you have no desire to play with the unconcious body. It's the PROCESS you are keying upon. Not the unconciousness of the body alone, if that was the case you'd have desires toward people asleep, and the dead.

That you bring up the Batman show as a specific example, sort of points to the formation phase of the fetish in your growth. A good point to have knowledge of. From it you can get a glimps into how your sexuality came together. Control became important to you somehow, and this method (Knockout) keyed in your sexual development as a way to that end. Simple as that.

It's not anything to feel guilty about. It's just what you imprinted on.

But... if you are having deep feelings of guilt about all of the above then the other users advice of having a sit down with a therapist is a very good idea. Untangling your sexuality from guilt will improve your life by a factor that is huge. And pro can provide a lot of help to you in that goal. It would be a small investment to make the rest of your life a hell of a lot simpler and more fun.

Be well,
Myriads

try to realx

you're not a bad person!
we all have our little kinks, EVERYONE!
you do seem to exhibit classic signs of self loathing and low self esteem. in the long run you may need to seek prefessional help with those issues. we, your friends at the tmf, can tell you all day and night, that you're a good person, but untill you realize it, you'll be kicking yourself.
now go look in the mirror, and say "i'm a good person".
steve

Thanks guys. Looking at everthing from a psychological aspect really helps. I guess I'd just really love to find someone with the same preferences. My friend Amy (Tux Girl) is one, but we haven't really talked in a while. But I spent time with her in London a coupl of times, and really enjoyed myself. Maybe I just think to much instead of just living...

By the way, I'm 19 and still a virgin. Not by choice really... but I'm been battling mental illness and self hatred for most of my life, so I have no confidence with girls. I also can't trust guys, since I got bullied and beaten up a lot when I was younger.

So the orgasm thing isn't something I've experienced. Massarges I have, and that was cool. I'm a ticklee as well as tickler... I guess my past comes into that. I just need to have a REAL experience with someone my age who won't be scared or judge me.

Anyways, a huge thanks to everyone. This is the main reason why the TMF is my little safe haven online.:cool:

Lynchy, I applaud your courage (even if it partly came out of a bottle this time ;) ). There are many people who are much older than you who haven't been able to say these things. It's something that we all struggle with at some point along the way. Beginning to truly face it honestly at your age is something you should be proud of. Honesty with yourself is always the best bet. Just know that you're in good company and can be safe here.

Ann

I mean hell, it's not like you're going out and gassing people on the street, right? Whatever pops your cork is your business, and totally harmless. No worries, pal.

But as for that tickling fetish thing . . . I don't know man, that's just fucked up :p

p.s. - incidentally, I can relate to alot of what you're talking about regarding your sitch with girls, too. I've been in the same boat myself, and I'm almost 21. So you're not alone on that front.

Hm...

No worries.....you have nothing to be ashamed about.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back