• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pomni: (The Amazing Digital Circus) Tickle Challenge (*/F)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Based on "The Amazing Digital Circus" by Glitch Production

Pomni: (The Amazing Digital Circus) Tickle Challenge (*/F)
By MrObscura101

Pomni woke up and groaned
“Oh no…” she thought, each time she went to sleep she prayed that she would wake up back home, wherever home was… but she was still here, still trapped in the bizarre virtual world of the Amazing Digital Circus, still stuck in her avatar of a red and blue jester outfit that she couldn’t remove, as she heard Caine, the virtual circus ringmaster’s voice start singing
“Oh man…” she sighed dejectedly as she got out of bed and went outside to join the others

Pomni walked along with everyone to the center of the main tent, how long had she been here now? Days? Months? It was impossible to gauge time here… and meanwhile what was happening to her physical body… all she wanted was to leave this place…
“Rise and shine everyone!” Caine called breaking her train of thought
“Hi Pomni” Ragatha, another trapped person in the form of a ragdoll avatar waved
“Oh morning…” she nodded back, wondering how long she and the others had been trapped here

After a virtual breakfast Caine declared today would be a free day which everyone seemed concerned about but agreed to. Pomni excused herself as she began once again looked about for some kind of exit
“Come on there’s gotta be some way outta here!” she moaned as she continued searching when suddenly…

“HELLO POMNI!” Caine called as he and Bubble appeared behind her, scaring her half to death
“H… hi…” she muttered as her heart continued racing
“So I have a confession to make, when I said it was free day I meant for everyone else!”
“What do you mean?”
“Well we’ve noticed you’re not entirely happy here, so I’ve arranged a special activity just for you!”
“Oh that’s ok I’m gonna…” she began to say as she tried backing away but he snapped his fingers and they all vanished

“Go…” Pomni continued talking as they reappeared somewhere else, then gasped as she realized she had been transported to one of the seemingly infinite rooms within the circus tent
“Hey!!!” she then cried as she tried to move but found herself restrained! Looking at herself she was seated on a padded chair with her wrists and biceps secured to the chairs arms while her legs had been stretched out and her ankles locked in a large set of stocks

“HEY!!! WHATS HAPPENEING!!!!!” she cried worriedly
“Nothing to fear,” Caine’s disembodied voice called “It’s a way to help newcomers like yourself to alleviate your worries!”
“No that’s ok really!” Pomni cried as she looked about for him while trying to get free
“It’s no problem at all!” he replied, “And to help you today meet the helping hands!”

Pomni looked as eight gloved hands appeared which circled around her
“Wait what are they doing?” she cried out
“Oh silly me!” Caine replied “They’re waiting for me to do the big reveal!” Pomni worried what this meant when she heard him snap his fingers and there was a flash causing her to shut her eyes momentarily. When she reopened them she saw a full length mirror now facing her… and that her blue and red jester shoes were gone!

“Huh?!” she mumbled, it was the first time she had actually been able to see her feet, with the unremovable costume she had never been able to even kick her shoes off. Her feet where pale white like the rest of her skin, with her nails painted alternating red and blue like her outfit, however what worried her was that her toes were all restrained by padded strings, she tried wiggling, but they offered no give

“Caine! Seriously you need to let me go!” she cried as she saw the hands start moving towards her now bare feet
“Caine! Are you thhehehherreee??!!!!!” she added, then let out a shriek as one of them used its index finger to trail against her left arch. The reaction was instantaneous
“HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA OHOHOHOHOH NOOHOOOO!!! PPHHLLEEAASSEE DODOOOHHHNNTT!!!!” she cried, her body instinctively kicking but unable move out of their way as another gloved hand moved to her other foot
“HAHAHAHA NNOOOOHHOO!!! PHHLEEAASEEE!!!!” she begged

As Pomni shifted about trying to kick them away two others suddenly moved in and dug into her sides
“HHAHAHAA NOOHHOO!!! GEHEHTT AAWAAHAHYY!!!!” she squealed as she shifted from side to side hoping to dislodge them but then two more targeted her hips and stomach, poking through her costume which seemed to amplify all the sensations she was feeling as if it were sheer fabric. Pomni yelped and begged them to release her… but then the final two hands joined in to also tickle her feet
“HHAHAHAHHAHAAAAA NNHOHOHOOO!!!!” she shook her head frantically as her rapid-fire laughter echoed all around

Pomni could see in the mirror that the new hands were holding large feathers which they were flicking against her defenseless soles
“HAHHAHAA CAHHAHAHAIIINNN!!!! AHHANNYYOOHHHNE!!!! HHEHEHELLLPPP!!!!” she screamed as she tried to curl her toes or do anything to protect her vulnerable feet, but the hands just kept on going! She tried desperately to escape but remained firmly bound
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA NOOHOHOHOOO!!! DOOHNHNNTTT!!!!! PPLHLHLHLLEEEASSEE!!!!!!”

Pomni had a momentary respite when two of the gloves at her feet pulled away, but only so they could reposition themselves… revealing that their respective palms actually contained mouths with large tongues!
“HAHHAA NNOOHOO!!!! PPLEEHEELEEEAASSEE!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAVVEEE MEEHRRCYY!!!!!” she begged as they moved back, the tongues smacking their lips in anticipation until…
“HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA NNHOOHOHOOOHOHOOO!!!!!” Pomni screamed, her voice at a full howl as the devilish tongues slowly licked away at her arches, deliberately talking their time to lick at every inch while she shrieked. She continued shrieking and laughing as once they had finished with her arches they immediately did the same to her insteps and heels as well, while the hands holding the feathers turned their attention to solely targeting her toes, weaving and sawing them against the gaps and undersides making her yelp and shriek again and again

Pomni thought that this couldn’t get any worse… when suddenly the cuffs holding her wrists and biceps glowed
“HHAHAHAA WHAHHAATT!????” she gasped as the cuffs detached from the chair and lifted up, forcing her arms to fully extend up, she tried to pull them down but an immovable force kept them up, then the hands at her sides started tickling her underarms as well!

“HAHHAHAHAHHAHAA GEEHEHHETT AAAWAHAHAHYYYY!!!! CCAAIIAIAHHHNNN MMAHHAHKKEE IIHHTTT STHAHAHAHAPPP!!!!” she screamed but the tickling continued on

Pomni had no idea how long had gone on for as time was meaningless, she realized at one point to her absolute horror that as she didn’t need sleep or even to breathe meaning that this insane session could conceivably go on forever! The hands meanwhile hadn’t let up for a single second as they continued Caine’s insane game. All she knew was that now the four upper body ticklers were working in synch to ensure one was always at one of her underarms and the other two skittering up and down her sides

Meanwhile at her feet one hand was licking the majority of her foot, with its companion feathering her toes, at the other foot they had switched with the long tongue snaking in and around her toes and the feather brushed against everywhere else

“HAHHAHAHHAHAHAA NNOHOOHOOO!!!! NNOHOHOOO MOOHHRREEE!!!!” Pomni wailed, the tickling just wouldn’t end, she had prayed for it to stop or that she would to pass out to get some relief, but her digital body simply wouldn’t, meaning she had no escape from all this!
“HAHHAHAHAHAHA F$%^%$&$$!!!!!!! YOOHHUHUU BA$%^^%^%%$^%!!!!!!!!!!!” she wailed but the programme blocking her from swearing at them

HHAHAHHAHAA HHEHHEHEHHEEELLLPPP MEHEHHEEEE!!!! PPHHLLEEAASSEEE!!!! MMAAHAHAHHKKEE IHIHHTT STAHAHAHAPPPP!!!!!!!” she screamed out again and again, her pleas echoing into the all surrounding darkness, then suddenly…

“Pomni?” a voice called as a door opened allowing some light in
“HAHAHAHAHAAA RRAAHHAGGAHAHTTHHAAA!!!!!!” she screamed desperately as her friend appeared
“Oh no” she gasped as she ran over
“Ok funs over! Leave her alone!” she snapped as she hit away the hands

“Pomni!” she then called as she looked over the jester girls’ eyes which had turned to black squiggles
“Hahhaa…tiihhcc…nnoohho… tihhkklee…” Pomni wailed over and over
“Pomni it’s me” Ragatha said calmly as she cradled her head “Its ok now” she added
“Hahhaha thhahannkk yyoohhuu!!!” Pomni giggled as she tried to calm herself down, her eyes returning to their normal red and blue
“You ok?”
“Hhhehahaha yeehhss… jahhassuuttt….”
“Tickled out?”
“Yeehahahh…”
“Yeah I know the feeling, Caine did this to me soon after I arrived to, he’s done it to all of us, I think he thinks he’s legitimately helping us by making us laugh, although I suspect Jax gave him the idea originally…” she added with a disdainful mutter

However, as Ragatha went to unlock the stocks she too suddenly vanished, only to reappear next to Pomni bound the exact same way, her own shoes likewise gone
“Well well well looks like a new challenger has entered!” Caine’s voice called
“No Caine I didn’t! Seriously let me go!”
“So let the games begin!” he cheered, ignoring her protest
“No please no moHOHOHOHOHOHOORRRREEEE!!!!!” Pomni squealed as the hands immediately moved returned to resume tickling her once more

Ragatha meanwhile found hands appear around her as well
“I am warning you don’t you tooHHUHUHUCHHCHCHHH MEHEEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!! she grunted before they started
“And for a special challenge…” Caine added. Ragatha watched helplessly as suddenly a pair of centipedes appeared on the top of the stocks
“HAHAHAHA NNOHOHOO!!! GET THEM AWAY!!! IHHHIII HHAHAHATTEE THHEEEMM!!!!” she shrieked as her eyes went wide in fear, before howling as they scurried down the full length of her soles, their multiple legs all tickling at once from her toes to heels

“HAHAHAHHAHAA HEHEHEHEHLLLPPP!!!!” Ragatha screamed
“HAHAHHAHAHA SOOHHMMEEOOENNEEE!!!!!” Pomni added
“Oh don’t worry ladies you’ll be free once you guess the safe word!”
“HAHAHAHAHAHAA MEGAGAGABBYYTTEEE!!!!!!!!!” Ragatha screamed hopefully
“Sorry that word is no longer valid but let’s see how long it takes you to guess!” his voice echoed
“HAHHAHAHHAHAHAH HEHHEHEHHEELLLPP!!!!!!!!” they screamed as they saw more hands start to appear and approach them

The end?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back