• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pool Tickling

enlightened

TMF Expert
My man is out of town, so I went to a community pool to cool off.

While there I saw a young couple - a man was trying to teach his girlfriend how to swim, and had pulled her to the deep end of the pool. I was pretty much ignoring them, just swimming, when I heard her scream. I started swimming over to her, figuring she was in trouble, when I realized that he had his arms around her, holding her up and tickling her in the pool!

I couldn't resist. She was begging him to let her go, and to stop tickling her. So he let her go momentarily and she went under! So he pulled her back up and was holding on to her. I swam up, and said, "Need help?" So as he held her head over the water, I reached under and began tickling her on her waist. She squealed and screamed and laughed HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA PLEASE STOP!!! HA HA HA HA HA. He was laughing too, and said, "She's really ticklish on the belly button!" So I reached around and got her there. After a few minutes of this delightful torture, he took her out of the pool, and said that she was "going to get it" when they got back inside their place! I admit I was hoping for an invitation to join them, but alas that was not to be!!:xpeepsofa

Just had to share the story of the communal tickle!

LOL

Enlightened.

PS

My guy is back and he thoroughl "punished" me for being a bad girl while he was away!!! LOL

Cute scene, but probably not the smartest of ideas...

Never wise to mess with somebody in the water like that, particularly if they can't swim... o_O

hmmm.. that could of gone very wrong... esp since she could not swim

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back