• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poor little Mii — little soles tickled

realbaresoles

2nd Level Red Feather
Latest clip is “Poor Little Mii’s Soles,” store is:
Http://clips4sale.com/40361

Oh no, poor little Mii! Mii is a Japanese girl with a vlog who did requests and so on, and just about right away she noticed most of her requests asked to see her feet, her feet tickled or otherwise tormented, or barefoot in bondage! So being eager to please, she complied! And now her YouTube vlog is almost entirely foot related. I’ve often watched it and enjoyed her stoically enduring sharp fingernails on her adorable sensitive little soles — the one thing I would have preferred to see different was a much better view of her bare soles, both in glamour posing and being tickled.

So I just decided to ask her to do it for me — and for you! She is Japanese so communications were often a bit halting, but we eventually came to an agreement and she delivered like a pro. The first five minutes is little Mii wriggling her size 24.5 (size 6.5 US) soles in your face —- at last so clearly visible! Then her devious friend tickles her soles for the second five minutes. Oh no! As a Japanese person she has a strong sense of duty and commitment and I had told her she had to keep her soles in frame the whole time, and she kept them there despite the agony of too much sensation! Actually the most ticklish feet I’ve ever stroked have been the soles of a Japanese girl, tied with a Jewish girl. Poor little Mii’s little Japanese soles are so vulnerable! Her YouTube is:

https://youtube.com/channel/UCLjlxs7KLY3gOjlLabKg_8w

She’s got that cheerful spunkiness that is so endearing ....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back