• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Positive Tickling article

Great article! Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

I'm very glad to see positivity in a blog of this ilk, though her writing style is a bit dry for what it is.

I'm very glad to see positivity in a blog of this ilk, though her writing style is a bit dry for what it is.

If you intend to show the article to convince someone who's ambivalent, something dry and matter-of-fact along these lines is probably the best way to package it, rather than something lubriciously slavering that might frighten them off.

If you intend to show the article to convince someone who's ambivalent, something dry and matter-of-fact along these lines is probably the best way to package it, rather than something lubriciously slavering that might frighten them off.

Libertine, that's a great post, even under the high standards you've set through your prior posts! I can't even say "lubriciously slavering" without laughing.

Nice find, OP!

Yes, I thought this was an interesting read as well. Probably a little bit of an eye opener to the non-tickle fetishist. I imagine she's one of us!
:rolleyes:

I wonder how ticklish the author is &#55357;&#56832; and is she willing to be tickled?

I wonder how ticklish the author is �� and is she willing to be tickled?

I had the same thought, and I'm pretty sure the answer is yes! But most likely by someone she knows and likes, not one of us random TMFers saying, "Hi, would you..."

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back