• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possible Gwen Stefani tickle?

ticklesoles

TMF Poster
Has anyone else viewed this picture? If so, is she being tickled in the photo?

Attachments

• Gwen-Stefani-Feet-6837072.jpg
    Gwen-Stefani-Feet-6837072.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 394
I mean, you're going to have people arguing their points as to why this is or is not a tickling pic. But at the end of the day, it's too hard to tell really. The girl next to her is clearly talking to her and laughing as well so perhaps something funny was said? The hands touching her midriff don't appear to be in any type of position or motion where it would appear to cause a ticklish sensation and the spots in which they're touching her don't scream ticklish to me on first glance.

I'm not ruling out the possibility that there was a tickle because it is possible and I believe she is confirmed to be ticklish, but overall it's to hard to tell.

If I had to guess I would say she's probably laughing about something with the girl next to her.

It is often not possible to tell from a still photo whether somebody is laughing at a joke or because they have been poked in the ribs.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back