• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possible way to build a safe stretching rack for tickle torture?

Epicurean

TMF Poster
So I’ve been mulling this over for a while.
How do you make a stretching rack without the risk of what the device was originally designed to do to people? How do you create an intimidating piece of furniture that truly immobilizes a ticklee without causing them discomfort?
Let me be clear; I am not telling anyone to try this. Obviously this could still be incredibly dangerous if used carelessly. There’s nothing sexy about rushing your partner to the emergency room.
I am merely seeking a conversation with those more knowledgeable and experienced in the community than myself who have also pondered and experimented on this topic.

So often in tickling videos where a “rack” is employed, the ticklee is barely restrained at all, and is usually still able to wiggle and thrash around.
This could be improved upon.
If cash was not an issue, a rack could be made from, say, a ten foot long sturdy wooden table.
This should support the weight of most ticklees, as well as a tickler who wants to climb on top to straddle their submissive and focus on their worst spots.

At the “foot” of the table, a sturdy set of wooden stocks with a nice base could be either bolted or clamped to the table. If clamped, I imagine two strong bar clamps used for woodworking would suffice.
It should go without saying, the stocks would need a row of metal eyelets running along the top to serve as toe ties.

At the other end of this ten foot table would sit a hand cable winch. I would prefer to use one with a release lever to easily slacken the cord that will be attached to the ticklee’s heavy duty leather bondage cuffs.

This hand cable winch is the one that seems best in my opinion:
(https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=AgpMg-kFq4g)

I chose this one because of the easy to use release lever. I would also want to find some way to secure the winch to the end of the table. Maybe welding it to a metal base and then bolting that base to the table? I’m not sure.
With a winch like this, you could very carefully stretch your ticklee to the point of immobility with precision, avoiding pain or discomfort. I imagine ratcheting the lever no more than a few times, asking your lee after each ratchet, would probably achieve a nice, comfortable, immobilizing stretch. Also, make sure they don’t have any history of shoulder problems or bone fractures just to be safe.

Some heavy duty leather cuffs like these would likely be the most comfortable and durable due to their heavy D rings.
(https://www.leatherbond.co/ products/real-cowhide-leather-bondage-suspension-wrist-cuffs-heavy-duty-and-durable )

On the main rings I’d attach the cable, and on all of the other rings I’d likely zip tie the cuffs together. This is an aesthetic choice for me because I prefer a completely taut ticklee to look like six o’clock on a classic wall clock.

For added comfort, and to gently thrust the lee’s ribs, breasts, and underarms into prominence, I’d have a nice stuffed pillow supporting their upper back.

Again, I’m just spit balling here. I’ve never made anything like this before. I would never use it in a session without being intimately familiar with every aspect of this rack, and assured that it would not malfunction or cause harm.

I’d love to hear y’all’s thought, comments, or concerns.

The idea of the large intimidating machine is certainly nice to add to the 'ambiance' of the session, but there is a much simpler way to accomplish the 'stretching on the rack' effect. You simply restrain the Lee's ankle at one end of a table, bench or bed. Then use ratcheting tie downs (like for securing object in a truck). Attach one end to the wrist restraints and other end to the bed head board or frame. You can pull the strap to take out most of the slack, then use the ratcheting device on each strap to finish tightening/stretching the person's limbs the rest of the way. The excitement and anticipation factor while you finish stretching your Ler to your satisfaction may be quite....nice! Another variation is to only use one ratcheting strap. You fasten the wrist or ankle restraints together first, for apart with some type of 'spreader bar". The the ratcheted strap hooks to either the junction of the restraints or to the bar. Whatever variation you use, its much simpler and easier than the large rack piece of equipment. And the racket device has a quick release button as well. Plus, you can get ratcheting straps that are narrow, and load appropriate (IE probably dont need something for more than 50 - 100 lbs load, as the physics of being fastened down means less leverage for the Lee to use to try to get away.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back