• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Post Gathering Shout out!

JPie1

Verified
1st of all to 2 of the people that dragged me into this mess of a tickling group kicking and screaming all the way....Ray and Tracy, if I hadn't met you along with Ann and Drew all those years ago...well god knows what I would be up to instead of this!! Taking a sweet shy child into the debauchery....just like the many who have followed. Luvs you! You put on a fine gathering!! Sign me up for next year already!!

Speaking of taking a sweet shy child into this....Alex, was quite fun meeting you. My fingers will say hello another time again!!

To my dear roomies, god I love you all so much! It has been said many times how open and wonderful I can be with you, thank you for letting me be part of this amazing group and being myself. Dave, Sara, Lee, Pat and now Larry...you are all incredible souls. Fun, open, inviting, devious....waiting a year to bring this group together again. Just way too long!! I had a major blast! I went home with such a smile and much needed great company!

To Libertine & Kitten....you are always welcome company in my car. Love the conversation and the companionship!

To Squirrel...you know who you are, I love you and we did get you good!! Do not even attempt to dispute it. But then again you did get me good a few times.

Sharkie and company, you my sister are the best. You can always be my little sis...your adorable, sexy, fun and a blast to be around.

Jay, I never seem to get to spend enough time with you. Thanks for the dinner on Friday, you are always generous and such an amazing person. One day we really have to fix this not enough time.

Pete and Mairead, I see so much joy ahead for the two of you! I wish you nothing but happiness. You are both so much fun to be around.

Dan...the man with the hands, I adore you....love you...aghhh one day we have to live closer!!! and Tracy, my partner in crime....oh how I love to take them down with you!!

Ann & Drew we never really got too much time to talk, hopefully next time! it is always good to see you.

Deb too, did not get to hang too much this time...soon.

Jeff, as I mentioned you and that sweet Blossom are welcomed to CT anytime and Blossom must come to the next gathering!!

To the General...if you ever find yourself at a truck stop on 95 in CT...call me up! come for a home cooked meal! It was so great to meet you and hope you had a great time!

Ron, Milagros, Myriads and anyone else....had fun with the whole lot of you!!

To sum it all up....I had a blast, everything, every moment, every one!! Somehow it just all clicks and feels right. The only thing bad is it flies by in a flash and then you wait again!!

Love always,

Judy

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back