• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Post Office" Tickling

southerntklr

Does anyone remember the Milton Bradley board game "Post Office"? I first saw this game in a store in the late '60's to very early '70's, when I was just a kid. As I was looking at various games, this one really caught my eye. On the front of the box were several people portrayed as playing the game. One of the boys in the picture had one of his feet bare, while a girl tickled it! The other game players were laughing at his reactions. I HAD to get this game!!

When I got home, I opened the box and quickly searched through the task cards to see if there was something pertaining to tickling. Sure enough, there was!! One of the cards, marked as "Special Delivery", read as follows: "Take off one shoe and sock. Invite your partner to tickle the sole of your foot. You must not laugh for a slow count to ten". I was in heaven! Now I had an excuse to introduce tickling to our game playing.

I had several very cute female cousins, as well as female school friends, who would visit during the summer months, and I always made sure to take this game out of the closet during their stay. I would play the game in excited anticipation of the "tickle" card appearing. I found myself as both the 'ler and 'lee at various times during game play. It never failed that the game tickling would provoke further tickling discussion, as well as future tickling experiences. Once a girl found out how very ticklish my feet were, she would always comment on it later, and would almost always try tickling me again. This always gave me a reason to retaliate!

I don't know whatever happened to that game, but it certainly brought me many hours of laughter. Does anyone else remember this game, or actually owned it?

I've never even heard of this! Considering my fascination with all things tickling, that's quite a shock. Thanks for a terrific post (but it maybe should have been in the Tickle Discussion section).

If you go to ebay and type in "Post Office Board Game", you will see that someone has it for sale. They have a picture of the front of the box with the tickling scene.

I wasn't sure which section would be most appropriate to post this, so I actually posted it both here and in the discussion section.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back