• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

privacy and the TMF

reflexology414

1st Level Red Feather
I have a question regarding posts at the TMF.

I was recently surprised to learn that my posts at the TMF can be found through searches at Yahoo. I learned of this when a friend did an internet search of my email address, and all of my TMF posts came up at the search engine.

Is there any way to keep posts at the TMF confidential? Any info appreciated.

You think that's bad? I put njjen3953 into the yahoo search engine and among other things, I found this:

A Fantasy
... My Fantasy. By njjen3953. It is dark when i awaken and all i can see
is a silhouette of Your body as You straddle my chest. You hold ...
www.albanypowerexchange.com/Writings/a_fantasy.htm - 17k - Cached

Only thing I can think of is to use a different email address for your tickle related ventures as you do for friends outside the tickle community.

TTD

The web search sites are getting better and better at pulling info, even from dynamic sites like forums. There is little that can be done to stop it. So as a user above said the best defense is a alternate e-mail address and such.

Myriads

follow-up

I have an additional question. I'm still a novice at navigating the TMF. How can I delete my posts from the TMF? I want to remove any posts that include my old email address.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

I had something similar happen to me, recently.

A real life acquaintance of the actor/tv personality Matt Gallant had entered his name into a search engine to see if there was any online activity surrounding him that she was yet unaware of. One of the results she got was a post I made here on the TMF around a year ago, in a thread pertaining to celebrities we would most want to have a session with. She then proceeded to email me in regards to the fact I was a fan of his. She was extremely friendly and, at least on the surface, appeared to not have been put off at all by the context of my post (referring to the fact she found his name mentioned on an adult tickling fetish site). But it none the less made me step back and ponder exactly how open I may choose to be about those types of posts in the future.

I have an additional question. I'm still a novice at navigating the TMF. How can I delete my posts from the TMF? I want to remove any posts that include my old email address.

You can click on "Members" on the top of the main forum page, and do a search for your own username. Once you find yourself, click on "search for all posts made by this user". You can then click on every post you've made individually, and as long as you are logged in, you can delete every post in turn (by clicking on 'edit' at the bottom of each post, checking the 'delete' box, and then clicking the 'delete' button). The only posts you can NOT do that with, are ones in which you started the thread yourself, such as the first post you made in this thread. In those cases, one of the TMF moderators who do not mind putting the time into it, can themselves go in and delete each thread you started. Of course, this advice would require the permission of one of the forum administrators, but I really can not see them having any strong issues with this approach.

I would be willing to do this, if everyone agrees on it being the proper way to handle this situation.

Mimi

Re: follow-up

reflexology414 said:

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Unless you want to go to every post and delete them......or there may be a way in your profiles section...the mods may be able to delete them all for you at your request...which I think you just did.
Myr or some other admin/mod will be able to do that on a mass scale. I am not sure you can do that all at once. They can.

TTD

Count me in Mimi...What was it Styx said in Mr. Robato? "Too much technology..."

Mimi said:
I had something similar happen to me, recently.
In those cases, one of the TMF moderators who do not mind putting the time into it, can themselves go in and delete each thread you started. Of course, this advice would require the permission of one of the forum administrators, but I really can not see them having any strong issues with this approach.

I would be willing to do this, if everyone agrees on it being the proper way to handle this situation.

Mimi

use the TMF search function to find, and edit, the posts with the email address that others might know to run a search on, and (like others have said) get an email address you only use for tickle related things.

I am more than a little afraid of the same kind of thing but have been Ayla forever and can’t bring myself to change it, even tho it was my vanilla email when I first discovered the internet. I’m just hoping that everyone else has as lousy a memory as I do. :)

ps for at home... Window Washer is a wonderful thing.

TickledToDeath said:
Only thing I can think of is to use a different email address for your tickle related ventures as you do for friends outside the tickle community.

TTD

That's what I've always done. My "real" email is not linked to these... erm... private web areas. I've done that since I can online, and it works well. I strongly recommend it, if you wish to keep the real you and the online-tickling you separate.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back