• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Psychological Tickling

Origami_Maggots

TMF Poster
There was an incident that I think about from time to time. The short of it is I tickled a lady for a few seconds before she tried to pull away. Before she could, I grabbed her feet and held them in place, winding up with a game of tug-o-war. Because she was resisting, I was unable to tickle her. Even so, she smiled and giggled as if I were. I've always thought that her fear of being tickled caused her to imagine being tickled so vividly, that she was being tickled in her mind. If you're interested, the full story is here:

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?323005-A-minute-I-ll-never-forget!

Remembering and thinking about this has caused me to wonder how much of tickling is psychological as opposed to physical. I'm curious to know what everyone's take is about this.

I've used hypnosis to tickle females on many occasions.

While it's true that it doesn't always work (which I would be expecting someone might write in response), it usually does, and on many occasions, it works amazingly well. I realize that's different from the psychological scenario in your example, but there it is. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back