• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Public Renfaire tickling / embarrassment roleplay or chat

Hey, I tried PMing you a couple of times but it didn't look like they actually sent for some strange reason. Anyway, I'm a 26 year old male ler also from the UK, the scenarios you described sound like a lot of fun, reluctance and public embarrassment and display are two of my favorite things as well. I tend to prefer detailed writing for roleplay but that doesn't seem like it'd be a problem, so I'd love to talk to you more about this.

If you already got my messages sorry about the repetition but they're not showing as sent, figured better to repeat myself than miss you.

I'm certainly interested if your 100% serious about it, will drop you a pm

Hi all,

I'm 28 and a lee from the UK,

looking for people who are REALLY into public tickling / renfaire tickling and want to chat and share fantasies :)

I know it sounds strange but as well as tickling I like the feeling of being shy and embarrassed to show my feet but being forced to.

It's like I love it but I hate it. It's like if I was in the stocks and I didn't want you to take my shoes and socks off then that's what you'd do.

Also if there was somebody who I didn't want to see me like this then you'd invite them in to see me trapped in the stocks to embarrass me :)

My biggest fantasy is to be in the stocks at one of those fairs where the public can see and join in the tickling :) My other fantasy is to be tickled at work by the customers and my colleagues. I work in a big shop :)

To not be able to control who could see me and also who could tickle me would be really embarrassing.

Just stuck there with my feet on display for anyone who came past to see and tickle.

And to see them taking photos of me with my soles on display would be awful for me :)

Hope to hear from you soon, please PM me if you want to chat,

Lydia :)

Fun fantasy. I'll send a PM now.

Hot and in the UK you say?! ; ) PM me if youd like to chat! Im in the UK also ; )

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back