• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Published writer offering ghost written stories on commission - price very negotiable

MasCosquillas

Hello tickling enthusiasts!

I'm a published author of numerous print news and features stories, and I'm currently trying to find a production company for a few of my screenplays and an agent for my novel. In other words, I'm a writer. I also have a massive tickling fetish!

I thought it might be fun to write for people here interested in stories. I see there are quite a few of you! Although I love writing for the fun of it, I'm getting to the point now where I don't have the time to work for free. Too much other paid work to focus on. That said, because I'm new, I'm completely flexible as to price, topic, etc. PM me if you are interested and we can chat in more depth. When you do, try to have some or all of the following information to get a product you want:

- General premise, plot, concept... as basic or as detailed as you want it
- Main characters: you don't need to get crazy on the description here, but the best way to enjoy a story is to empathize or identify with a character. For example, a 25 year-old female double agent or 40 year-old male soap opera star is a good start, but be as detailed as you want to be.
- Word count; this is flexible too, but don't expect a 30,000 word novella unless you have some good cash to spend
- Rating: let's face it - kink means many things to different people. I've found that most people enjoy, let's say, lighthearted tickling stories, like toying with a helpless crush, tickling a celebrity, a light sci-fi or fantasy involving evil sorceresses or tickle monsters from another dimension with 6 arms and feather-tipped tails... Then there's another level: let's say the stuff you'll find in many videos (heavy bondage, hardcore torture, vibrators, physical punishment). Then there's the twisted s@%! I have a pretty wild imagination, but I'll tell you up front if I'm willing to do what you ask. I'll assign a rating system - 1: lighthearted stuff. 2: more hardcore. 3: might be too much. I want to make sure you get what you want, so this is important
- Any other pertinent info. If you want a MMM/F scene or trigger words or something, let me know. I want to make you happy!

So think about it: for half the price of a video, you can have a fantasy personally tailored and written by a professional writer.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Mas

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back