• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PULP TICKLES Pinup Book #1 *HOT* New Release 5/6/09

MTJpub

Verified
Julie McGee Presents
PULP TICKLES

Concept, color and layout design
by BZ Tickler

Pencils
by Newt Windsor

Lettering and edits
by JS Fredricks and Julie McGee

Julie McGee presents the Pulp Tickles pinup book. Being a fan and collector of old pulp magazines from the 1950 through the 1970's, Julie worked with the guys at Skink Brothers Studio to produce this full color pinup set.

The set includes 11 images plus cover laid out in a classic fauxcover style reminiscent of those classic covers for years past. Also included is a horizontal format bonus poster of Julie McGee.

**11 PULP-STYLE COVERS
**BONUS POSTER
**COVER ART
**F/F & M/F Tickling
**Barefoot & Upper body Tickling

Product & Ordering Information

http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/JMPulpTickles.html

Greetings all. All of us here at Skink Brothers Studio really hope you enjoy this one as much as we enjoyed putting it together. Many thanks for all the support over these past few years.

As always, keep the faith

BZ Tickler

Maybe it is time to express that it takes a good leadership to gather and inspire dedicated individuals from all over the globe to draw/write for common goal. When I did tickling arts, I never feel it as work at all. I draw and love every minute of it. There is some kind of sacred niche on evenings that make me go on… And being a part of MTJ just made it better!

Now here is my feedback:

The pin-ups are GREAT and consistent! Who wouldn’t love epic themes like those? They are products of sleepless nights of drooling and hurdling to the last drop of ink and colors, perhaps. I don’t mean any bouts of insomnia plaguing an artist. What I mean is that the momentum is hard to stop when it hits you. The arts I have seen here are by-product of it: very detailed, VINTAGE, ornate and expressive… The contrast in coloring just emphasized the drawings further. There is more pronounced adventure in every piece because of the obvious villainous characters tickling the female lees. The scenes are well-planned. At one glance you can already create subplots, concepts and ideas out of the drawings – each piece has a story on its own, which ends right there at the same page before you see the next!

Bohemianne,

I can't thank you enough for your response. Both the pulp Tickles and the Julie Mcgee projects have been a labor of love for me for quite some time. Thios current project is the quality and style I had been striving for since the started the pulp series. Things are finally starting to come together. The next issue of Adventures in Time is already written, the two future pinup books are already planned out. It's going to be a pretty busy summer.

Many thanks again for your support.

BZ Tickler

I have to say what an amazing treat this publication is. Every page is lovingly crafted and illustrates the best of a favorite genre: all of my favorites are represented here in amazing detail. I can't possibly choose a favorite since all of them are so beautifully done. This is an incredible debut for a series and I have no doubt that it will continue to rank among the absolute best of its kind.

But incidentally, I would also like to mention that I am an enormous fan of the costume designs in the Egyptian and Bonus Poster scenes especially. Great work!

I'm glad you were happy with the project Kunzite. It was fun putting it together. I know what you mean about the outfits in the Egyptian and poster pieces. I liked the way they turned out as well. In fact I liked the cover and poster so much I bought them from Newt.

By the way, all the original art from this issue is available for sale except the cover and poster. Feel free to e-mail me for details.

BZ

Such a cool project with so many of the most popular ideas from the tickling genre being represented in that classic pin-up style. It was like Fastner and Larson for the tickling community!

BZ - you are an icon, and its so awesome to see new work from you. Your stuff is incredible.

Newt - welcome to our little niche, you are quite obviously super talented, and I wish you the very best success here.

Good luck with this, guys!

The Deeto

Many thanks Deeto,

I've been a fan of yours and scavengers for awhile, so I take that as really high praise. I'll pass the kind words along to Newt. He's kind of outside the group and he's leaving the posting up to me. He's really glad people like the work though.

Lots of good stuff in the works, if the sun would just come out and cheer me up a little. Tired of all this rain.

BZ

Many thanks Deeto,

I've been a fan of yours and scavengers for awhile, so I take that as really high praise. I'll pass the kind words along to Newt. He's kind of outside the group and he's leaving the posting up to me. He's really glad people like the work though.

Lots of good stuff in the works, if the sun would just come out and cheer me up a little. Tired of all this rain.

BZ

Awww, that was nice of ya to say. Thanks man, I really appreciate that.

Scavenger is definitely extremely awesome. It has been such a pleasure to work with him on the Tickling in Space series. I hope he and I can continue to partner up for years and years to come.

I can totally understand your taking the helm regarding posting on the forums (I have taken the same route with my talented partner and colorist: Lotus). But please do pass on my respects and compliments to the Newt-meister. He does great work.

And regarding the rain, I can only borrow a phrase from an artistic icon and say: "keep the faith"...and hopefully some golden rays come your way soon (and my way too...this has been one seriously soggy winter). ><

lol

Cheers,

Bandito

Thanks Deeto, I think if we can keep dodging the tornadoes we'll be doing good. Just that time of the year.

BZ

Another marvelous publication that I simply must give my (humble) opinion on.
I knew this one was going to be good. BZtickler had posted the lineart of the cover in the forum, and I was quite thrilled to see that an artist entirely outside the genre would be able to do our beloved tickling genre so much honor. And even more so when I was finally able to get my hands on the book itself.
It was rather strange, really. Here you got an artist not into the tickling medium (at least this was what BZtickler said) but he fits right in without any trouble, and does a pretty good job on it too. What do I say? A pretty good job? An excellent job!! It would seriously surprise me if he had not at least some latent affinity with tickling. Of course nobody really replaces the unique style of the legendary FTKL, but I gotta say this is pretty close to the original Vellicatrices Unlimited series where Julie McGee made her debut.
The art in this book is totally awesome. I kinda felt sorry to see Dr. Dave leave the series, but this new artist more than makes up for the loss. This is an amazing. This may not be tied in so closely to the Julie McGee series, but it does gives a premise of the awesomeness that's going into the next Julie comic! :)

It's all great, Bolivian Hell Pit and Punk Rocker are my favorites.

Please keep up the good work.

Many thanks guys. Yes Newt is an outsider. It's really not a case of him having tendencies to the material, but rather he has a knack for the 60's pulp style I was after. He has an imaginary mind that understands where I'm coming from. It makes for a really interesting working relationship.

As more projects come out there will be closer ties, but overall think of the Julie character as our Vampirella. She'll be in the publications and will introduce them as well.

JJJ42, glad you liked the hell pit, that was one of my favs also.

BZ

Thank you for all the great feedback guys!

Newt and BZ did a incredible job and I can't wait to get my hands on their next project!

Jim
MTJ Publishing

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back