• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pure Torture in the Black Widow's Den Part 2 - ffff/m

show_dont_tell

Ok, without further ado... Thanks for the kind words from others for part 1.

Nick sobbed, blubbering, crying in convulsions like a child who was just spanked too hard. It seemed like a few hours since he was knocked out and transferred to a tickle chair, but his sense of time had been so obscured by the perpetual darkness and relentless torture it could have been fifty. The Black Widow straddled his hips, staring at him, her hands poised on his ribs. After every few sobs, she’d squeeze hoarse, painful laughter out of him for a few seconds with ten-fingered gropes up and down his sides. Even when she stopped, she kept her fingertips attached to his ribs to torture him with anticipation.

“Don’t know whether to laugh or cry, agent? I can help you with that.”

She launched a furious assault of gropes and strokes all over his upper body. He shook and screamed so loud the echoes in the room were almost simultaneously audible. Tightening his washboard abs made him feel like he had some control over his body. But when the Black Widow’s greedy, dexterous fingers groped at his rock-hard abs, they loosened again into a flaccid, loose, ticklish belly. Once he would have found it fascinating how smart she must be to tickle someone, right on cue, where their muscles suddenly tightened; now coherent thoughts had been drained from him so long ago he felt delusional. Drunk. Drunkenly delusional.
She burst into laughter and hugged him.

“Goodness,” Amber said, grinning. “Did you fall in love?”

“I think so,” the Black Widow said. She sat up and wiped the tears that had collected below his closed eyelids.

“Or maybe I’m just punch-drunk. Look at me, Nick.”

She spider tickled all around his neck. He giggled and tried to trap her hands between his neck and head, flapping around like a fish.

“Little Nicky, open up in there.”

When he opened his eyes, she grabbed both cheeks and kissed him on the forehead. She laughed again and looked at Amber.

“I think it’s just that sitting on him while he bucks up and down turns me on. And he hasn’t cum in a few hours, so I feel it starting to bulge down there again.”

Heidi approached his feet, caressing his legs on the way.

“I’m really in love with these pink little toes,” she said.

“No,” Nick pleaded, “God no more!” he pleaded, still sobbing. “ I told you where it was.” Heidi wiggled her fingers all over his toes, causing him to shriek laughter again.

“Last time you said the bank was elephant,” the Black Widow said. “Not on elephant. Just elephant, you broken, sorry man. So, is that elephant street or boulevard?” Denise laughed.

“Why do those spiders still fuck you up so much, Nick?” she said. “You know they’re fake. Did a tarantula bite you when you were little?”

“Maybe a black widow did,” Heidi said. All four girls laughed.

“That was it,” the Black Widow said. She poked him all over his body in random, irregular patterns.

“Like that! And that! And that!” She reached below him and scratched at his anus with her index finger.

“And they crawled up in there to sleep in his ticklish belly. If I keep tickling, who knows what might come out, right?”

“He’s only shit himself once,” Heidi said.

“True,” the Black Widow said. “Let’s give him a good one, see what we can shake out.”

Eight hands attacked him, excruciating, electric, taloned…

“Why...HAHAHAHAH…why… <sob> please God HAHAHAHAHAHA.” A wisp of scrambled emotions trickled from his quivering lips as the fingers skated all over him. His bladder stirred, though it seemed detached from any muscles or nerves that would allow it to work together with the body that housed it.

“Pissing himself again,” Heidi said as she watched the urine trickle down his balls on to the floor.

“About time,” Amber said. “We gave him that huge bottle of water hours ago.

“Weeks ago,” the Black Widow said and winked. “We’ve been tickle torturing you for weeks, Nick. Can you believe it?” Heidi stopped nibbling on his toe to speak.

“She’s teasing you, Nick. It hasn’t been that long.”

“Here I am, lightly stroking his hard cock with one hand and massaging his sack with the other, and you need to tell him I’m teasing him? Let me ask him. Nick, do my fingertips stroking your vein tease you? Does it get you hot when I trace my fingernail underneath the circumference of the head? When I warm your balls and stir the jizz in there? Let me be clearer: Nick, would you like to blow a load in my face right now?”

“I didn’t know,” Heidi said. She began to laugh, uncontrollably, shaking her hand in front of her trying to calm herself.

“What?” the Black Widow.

“I’m fucking punch drunk too,” she said. “But…HAHAHAHA… were you talking shit to an Interpol agent’s dick…HAHAHAHA!!!”

“So? Would you rather it be a dishwasher? You guys could seduce one down here and we can read poetry to his if you want.”

“IT’S MARKET STREET!” Nick screamed. The women backed away. “1523 Market Street. The Pompadour Savings Bank. Safety deposit box 3C.”

From the way the Black Widow’s cold eyes bore down on him, he could tell she knew it was a lie. It was no use any longer. All of his training, field work, previous torture experiences… useless. His mind was so utterly defeated he couldn’t convince a 5 year-old that Santa Claus existed. But a gambit was needed. He couldn’t hold a thought in his head. The throbbing pain from laughing and crying and begging and screaming for who knows how long seemed like a club beating on his brain. Or was it? Maybe she’d had enough. Would take what he gave her. Who else could hold up under this torture? Anyone in the world? The truth must be out there by now, she would have figured. No one could take this. These are the thoughts that went through his mind as the Black Widow watched him.

“Denise, hand me the controller, please.”

The Black Widow tramped toward Nick, accentuating the thud and of her boots on the wet, stone sewer floor. She next to him and bent down inches from his ear, then placed a spider robot in his lap.

“Ok, just because I like you, I’m going to give you a chance to retract that bullshit statement, agent. I’m going to sing a little song, and you’re going to sing what I want to hear back to me.”

“It’s the truth. Do you think I want to do this any longer? I can’t fucking take it. You broke me! Fucking happy? I want to fucking die, ok? Now. Please take that fucking thing out of my fucking lap. I'll do absolutely anything on earth, just please stop, please..."

The Black Widow signaled to Amber, who returned with a ball gag and stuffed it into Nick’s throat.

“MMMMPPPHHH!!!”

“Shhhhhhh,” the Black Widow said and stroked his temple.

“I’m going to single a little song, now, agent. You don’t need to worry. Just a cute little song. You could sing it with me if you didn’t have a ball stuck in your throat, but maybe you can sing to me later. After I start singing, I’m going to stop every few seconds to ask you this question – ‘Nick, are you full of shit?’ You then shake your head yes or no. If you give me the wrong answer, the song will go on, and on, until I want it to stop. Ready? Go!”

She pressed the ON switch, and the spider crept out of his lap toward his navel.

The itsy, bitsy spider went up the water spout…

“Nick, you told me the key is in safe box 3C. Are you full of shit?”

He shook his head no[I[/I]violently. The black widow pressed down on the lever and the spider crept over his belly toward his rib cage. Amber held a tube inches above his cock and released a steady trickle of icy water directly at the head.

Out came the rain and washed the spider out!

“Ok, agent, I’m going to ask again. Are you full of shit?”

His hips swayed and thighs shook, trying to helplessly avoid the relentless freeze torturing his crotch. But still he shook his head. The Black Widow nodded to Heidi, who slathered oil all over his feet while Denise held a candle next to them. The balmy warmth almost made the frigid water that had by now numbed his cock bearable. This joy ended abruptly as Heidi raked at his feet, and heels, and toes with two hairbrushes, scrubbing them furiously, relentlessly. He closed his eyes and nearly vomited laughter into the gag. The mechanical spider climbed on to his chest and began lightly curlicuing two legs on his nipples. His chest quivered and he pounded the back of his head against the chair to purge the mental anguish.

Out came the sun and dried up all the rain.

“Last chance. ‘Nick, are you full of shit?’”

The twisted, excruciating torture acting upon him had his head shaking and swiveling like a lottery ping pong ball.

“I don’t think I understand what that means, agent. You need to control yourself and give me the right answer. Doesn’t look like that’s going to happen, though.”

And the itsy bitsy spider went up the spout again.

She fastened the hooks underneath his nostrils. The spider crawled across his neck, came to rest on his face and scribbled inside his nostrils and ears. She returned the controller to Denise, who eagerly grabbed it and directed the spider to attack the spots that earned the most violent reactions. Amber smiled at the Black Widow who winked and nodded back. She placed the feather wheel under his balls and turned it on max speed. She put the tube back into position and resumed dripping icy water onto his cock while the feather wheel stroked him feverishly from the base of his scrotum into his ass crack.
The Black Widow grabbed the top of his ear and whispered into it:

“You see agent, you don’t need pain to destroy a man. Anyway, too much pain will kill you. If we had been beating you this long, you’d be dead. Or at least you’d need to drink your food through a straw for the rest of your life.
And pleasure? Well, find me a man who doesn’t want to be pleasured to death, am I right? Or a woman for that measure. But tickling, and creativity… they’ve worked wonders on you, haven’t they? It’s such mental anguish to have pleasure and pain sensors constantly sending your brain mixed messages. Let me laugh! Keep me away! The tension and anxiety that drives you mad. At least it does to me. Poke, prod, scratch, stroke the ear, foot, ass, ribs, hips… Jump this way, pull that way, tighten this muscle, all involuntarily. When it really gets you, every muscle is percolating in anticipation like an uncooked bag of popcorn just into the microwave. When I’ve got a man in my web, well…sexual arousal is what always breaks them. I’ve edged a man’s cock so bad I made him make barn animal noises for the chance to cum. Of course, Heidi, Denise and Amber were tickling him so hard all the animals were screaming laughter. The sound of a howling chicken is damn entertaining.”

She stood up, hovered over him, and looked directly into his eyes.

“Ok agent, I don’t know what you’ve got left in there, but you are truly a marvel. I’ve never seen such stamina. Unfortunately, I’ve still got you here, and now we’re really going to fuck you up. I think you realize what lying to me gets you. When we stop, I know the truth will come out. Maybe you won’t make it, though. You won’t be the first man I’ve destroyed in my web. I really want that money. I also really want you off the grid. You’ve come too close to catching me before. But honestly, right now, I don’t give a shit about those things. I really, really just want to fucking tickle torture you until you’ve suffered to the very edge of hell. Buckle up agent, and all the time I have my hands on you think about what a mistake it was to wander into the wrong web.”

I love the sadism that you capture in this. I think it is sometimes overlooked just how extreme tickle torture can be. I’m sure we all here know first hand the kind of tickling that leaves your ribs, stomach and other muscles aching just like you got out of a fight. The fact that his sobbing and blubbering only encourage the ladies is such a turn on. And the monologue Black Widow did on how much men’s sexual pleasure can be turned into a torture rings so true. I’m fact, I’m kindve surprised history hasn’t furnished any real live examples (or if it has I’d love to know). But everything she said is true: it can last forever without ever physically damaging the victim, and yet if done right it can break them just as much as any other torture. I do hope this becomes a long series!

Thanks, man. I was hoping it wasn’t too over the top. It was a thought experiment I had to get out of me. If I find time to make it a series, I’ll try to do so. I almost feel like I can get a novel out of these characters. Stay tuned!

Yeah keep going man. Part 3 is definitely needed. Let Heidi tickle those feet with those nails for extra suffering lol

God knows how mich I’d love to read about him taking his revenge on her. Rib tickling her so much and so hard until she confess her feet and her beautiful pussy to be her weak spots, negging him to tickle her ther to get some seconds of rest. Then he would feather her pussy for the longest denial ever, just to finish her with a wicked foot-tickling assault, breaking her into his obedient forever tickle-slave.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back