• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quarantine Activities

luvgirlsfeet

Verified
Hi Everyone,

What are you doing to keep yourself busy during this unfortunate time of isolation during the COVID-19 pandemic?

Be Safe Everyone

A LOT of hiking when the weather permits. Fortunately, I can hit the trails without running into too many other people. Being outside, social distancing is easy.

"Nature is full of genius, full of the divinity; so that not a snowflake escapes its fashioning hand." - Henry David Thoreau

Lots of video games so far. The Resident Evil series is amusingly topical and Persona 5 Royal is a doorstopper that'll probably take me another couple weeks to chew through even with all the extra free time.

There've also been attempts to do some simple body weight work outs. That's going about as well as it usually does, which is to say it isn't.

Watching Dallas episodes on IMDB.com.

Dallas is my all time favorite show, and they seem to have the entire series,, all 13 years on IMDB.

Spending time on TMF.

Having no sports at all to watch is difficult, but I know that such is the consequence of Covid 19 for the players, managers, coaches, fans, umpires and people who work at the ballparks.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back