• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quarantine M/f and a brief beginning M/f

Wesker28

2nd Level Orange Feather
This all really happened and took place before and during the dreaded Quarantine of 2020. That is why I gave the story the name Quarantine.

The irony of the tickling nephew is that I actually started writing a fictional story about him tickling my then girlfriend, now wife. A wouldn't that be an interesting turn of events if he found out how ticklish she was thought. Not only did this come true, but as I would later find out she would be pinned down and tickled quite frequently, on her neck, sides and of course her feet.
I did not witness any of this tickling, it was all relayed to me by my then girlfriend and a few comments about her ticklishness from the nephew.

To describe Xu, she is middle aged but still looks young, slim and Indo Chinese. 5ft something, her feet are a size 4 with quite long toes, sparkling eyes and she has long flowing black hair, adorable. She has a dainty body with a bit of fat around her sides and stomach; a teasing remark on this would ultimately be when she started being tickled.

Xu is very ticklish all over from head to toe, especially her feet; she even refers to her feet as her most ticklish spot, in particular her arches and the centre of her soles. Her feet as I said are very ticklish, but when they sweat or if the nerves are particularly sensitive, they become super ticklish to the point where just touching them makes her flinch and giggle! Her nephew was at the time 20 something and very fit and active, before the lockdown he was going to the gym; that should give you an idea of how doomed she was lol.

She has a really adorable what I call asian laugh. She laughs in a few different adorable ways. The "huh..huh..huh..huh..huh..huh..huh", which seems to happen when I tickle her a lot and she is trying to breathe and laugh at the same time, or she laughs at something really funny; I could listen to that all day. She also can't form words when she is being really tickled and it just comes out as kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, kstpkstpkitkitkit, you get the idea lol. I have had great fun in teasing her copying her sound effects, which only makes it tickle worse and causes her laughing to continue. The other laugh I wish I would hear more of is more of a feminine louder "ahahahahahaha".

Part 1 Xu's ticklishness rediscovered.

During March 2020 pre-lockdown, I got together again with my then gf now wife who I call Xu.
I was aware of the fact that her younger nephew was currently staying with her for a couple of months, I did wonder if any tickling would occur because you know.. family.

As I understood at the time none had occurred. Hmm that was weird considering when I said hello on the phone, she did seem to be trying to wind him up at times..
I saw her once poking his face and teasing him about something, did he react? Even try poking her back. Nope..

On the day we met up however it seems that had now changed...

You see unbeknownst to me at this stage, it turns out I was not the only person who had tickled her and was aware of her ticklishness.
I would later find out a few years later that this nephew was also aware of her ticklishness, but specifically her neck and of course her sides. There were times a few years prior to this where he would tickle her neck when they were playfighting and I am told he would also keep pinching her and her other sisters sides at times. Something that would make Xu feel nervous around him that it was going to happen lol. In fact she actually commented, "I knew I was ticklish from this happening with him before, but I didn't know just how ticklish I actually was until I met you.
Somehow she completely forgot all this......until now.

When he initially arrived he came with his mum; her sister and funnily enough it was just after his mum left that this tickling started.
A day or so before she came to visit me she would get a reminder that he knew Aunty Xu was so ticklish and I guess now his mum was no longer around, it was tickle time.

We were sat down on our hotel bed having just checked in and suddenly Xu excitedly said "He tickled me the other day. "What?" I said surprised?
Did I just hear what I think I did? My very ticklish girlfriend is now known to be ticklish and this tickler who has now found this out, is staying with her for a few months? Hmm this could get interesting. Did he find out about your feet, under your arms.....
My mind started wondering and that same fluttery anxious feeling in my stomach appeared again, the same feeling as to when my first girlfriend was being tickled by her best friend.

Hmm my mind recalls, now she said this I do remember when I first met her family, the same said person kept trying to poke her sides once or twice, but to no avail.

"He tickled me" she said again bringing me back to reality, " I didn't think he even knew I was tickly, she said in a surprised tone.
"How did he find out I asked?, where did he tickle you?"
"He told me my sides were fat and grabbed at them." (She refers to this as a pinching)
The best way to describe it is when you put your hands on someones sides and pinch the hips.
"Ohh really I said like this? Then I gave her sides a tickle causing her to giggle and fall backwards. "Yes" she said.

To give you an idea of how ticklish she is, on the morning before she left I decided to try a bit of tickle taunting, which up until then I hadn't really done.

Sitting on the bed I grabbed her right bare foot with one hand and said "Hmm I want to try something." With my fingers I dug in to her arch and made what I call a steam train sound. It was super effective, her toes started curling and she immediately tried pulling her foot away. "chchchchchchchc" "kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk she sn-iggered and giggled huhh huhh huhh. "You like that don't you I retorted?" "No hehe" she said "Yes" I replied. "No come on Weskerr huh huhh". "Weskerr she moaned, come on stop it", as I tickled her toes.

"chchchchchchchc" I said again tickling her heel and up her arch to her toes and back down again. "kkkkkkkkkkkkk" she sn-iggered again, huh.huh.huh.huh.huh..huh heahhhh." "Mmm i'm going i'm going Wesker" she whimpered, "No i'm not done yet" I said. I'm going she whimpered, Come onnnnnnnn" she said. "You love it really" I said. "No stohahahop it" she half laughed half spoke. "Yeah you do, you already admitted it" I replied. "haha she laughed, i'm tirrrrred." She must know by now that, when she says that it never works.

"chchchchchchchc" I said again tickling all over her foot, getting in and around her cute toes. "kkkkkkkkkkkkkhehehehe she chuckled, kkkkkkkhehe, huh..huh..huh..huh.huh..huh..huh..huh akakaka huh.huh.huh.huh..huh." I finally let her pull her foot away.

I have of course now learnt that, making that noise and tickling her seems just as effective as a feather.
Sadly our meeting came to an end, time always flies when you are having fun and it did.
Little did I know however that the tickling at home would be continuing upon her return, her ticklishness had been rediscovered now and this tickler was not going to stop tickling her....

Part 2 The tickling attacks continue and escalate..

After returning home she hadn't said anything about being tickle attacked, so I assumed it had calmed down...
Nope, a few days after she said she was still being tickled on her sides, seems like he couldn't resist, Aunty was ticklish and this was going to continue.
I initially thought this was just a pinch here and there because when I used to ask her about this, she would just say "oh he pinched my sides today." For months after, she also used to describe his tickling as brutal when ever I asked about it, She wouldn't say anything more than that..
In all fairness I think that he actually did just pinch her at times, but as well as the more brutal tickling she gave reference to...

I had a gut feeling something was actually going on, I couldn't shake the feeling that actually my girl was being tickled....a lot! It would make sense as to this strange silence at times, which was something that my girl never did when it comes to talking to me,
And these "He keeps pinching my sides" messages didn't add up. Especially when I found it weird that she would randomly disappear sometimes on Whatsapp when we were messaging each other; particularly the evenings..
It would sometimes say Xu is typing..... then it would vanish for a short while without any explanation. Followed by a can we say goodnight? message. Then I would call her and we would say goodnight, Weird... Hang on she has just finished making dinner and cleared up, why does she keep disappearing? Almost like she is strangely unavailable or occupied by something....
The other thing is that there were one or two times that I tried talking to her and if he was around, more often than none she would start giggling or smiling at something he said, I swear there was even a time when I was trying to discuss something important with her on a video call and she flinched, moved backwards like someone had wiggled their fingers in front of her and mouthed no!

However I would later find out years after that my gut feeling was right. She was being tickled quite a lot!
You see, some of the evenings he was there the nephew wanted to playfight; this was something they used to do some years before, however he was now a lot bigger and stronger, so now playfight time meant only one thing to her... she was going to get tickled. When she knew she was going to be tickled she would always try and run away when it was going to happen, but because the flat was too small she would quickly just get cornered, then pulled back on to her bed, pinned down so she couldn't get away and tickle attacked by having her sides pinched; what she really meant by "he keeps pinching me!" Xu did try tickling back but to no avail and she quickly realised she had no chance when she was tickled, another reason why she made a double effort to run away!
I know she also did say to him once or twice; after realising she was about to be tickled "no don't you dare, no"! So clearly he really chased her!
I also know at least one of the evenings maybe more, she relayed to me that he not only pinned her down and pinched her sides but tickled her neck too, as he knew how ticklish she was there. The tickling never really went on for more than a few minutes but he would tickle her so much!

It wasn't just the evenings either, there were again other strange moments where I would message her, she would reply once, then she would be oddly silent as if she was suddenly unavailable. Then casually reply "I am going shopping now." Never mind replying to my did you sleep well message, what are you up to. Just going shopping?! The reality is that she was being tickled again. Sometimes she provoked it by trying to distract him from his studying; which according to her was ridiculously easy and not always intentional. This would always result in her being pinned down and tickle punished, however sometimes it was unprovoked as well and he just felt like tickling her. There were times she would pick up her phone to message me and then out of nowhere, she would be trying to run away but again get pulled on to the bed and tickled.

Initially I didn't realise how much my wife was actually under attack. As Xu was not really saying anything about it, I casually messaged the nephew about it one day when she was at work, I said something like "oh I see you have found Xu's ticklish sides", and he said back "haha she is so ticklish all over." Ok.......confirmed so that means my gf is really being tickled...
Nothing further was said, she did ask me what we were talking about though and I said something like, "watch out he knows you are ticklish".

A short while after this I asked him again about the tickling having my suspicions that something was going on, he replied with "the tickling serves as a punishment for her distracting me while I am trying to study, however she seems to have gotten addicted to being tickled, what is wrong with her?" I did actually question her on this, as if hang on why are you provoking this... The reality of course is that she wasn't addicted to being tickled, sometimes she just wanted to wind him up but didn't enjoy what came after. Other times however she unintentionally provoked him by trying to ask him something or even telling him to take the bin out.
At this point I decided to drop the hint to him, "oh that might be my fault I tickle her a lot, her feet are quite ticklish Uncle Wesker's tip." ;)
I did this because I was getting increasingly fed up with her being distracted for no reason and I thought, maybe if he starts tickling your feet you will stop provoking this. Also up until this point the country had not completely closed down, so she was still going to work and he was going to the gym/studies. But this is the point when that now changed and my super ticklish gf was stuck at home on a daily basis with the tickling nephew...

Part 3 Wow her feet are so ticklish!

These were apparently the worst tickles for her...

He never did reply to that last message so I thought hmm I guess nothing came of that? But it did, now he was going to find out just how ticklish her feet were. She said the next time he pulled her down to the bed to tickle her; I believe this was from her being tickle punished again, he surprised her this time, noticed her feet and said something like "Oooh feet" then locked her barefeet under his arms and tickled all over her soles. Xu naturally was incredibly surprised and even asked after managing to get him to stop. "Who told you that?" "Uncle Wesker" he replied.

Unfortunately for her he clearly loved how ticklish her feet were, because from this point, pretty much every time he would catch her and pull her down on the bed in the evenings to tickle her, or tickle punish her during the day when she distracted him, he would always lock her feet under his arms and tickle away. Apparently he would also make tickling noises when doing this, which I am told made it tickle 10 times more, something I already knew.
Some of these tickles were even hyper ticklish as her feet were sweaty. "Stop it she would say my feet are sweaty"!
The reality is her sweaty feet meant they were incredibly hyper ticklish and she knew this!
As I mentioned as well her worst spot on her feet is the arches/centre of her soles, I did ask her, "did he ever find the spot?!"
I was told he came close as he would scribble all over her soles and of course, her foot would really flinch when his fingers brushed over the spot for a few seconds, but fortunately for her, he never realised.
Apparently there was also one such moment that she was winding him up again and he just stroked her bare soles with his finger, to tickle her as a warning as... she was teasing him once again.

But it turns out this new type of worst tickling for her wasn't even just restricted to when she was barefoot and vulnerable, It turns out I would later be told, that there were a few times she would get back from shopping and was standing around barefoot in her trainers. Xu thought she would try and distract him/ tease him again thinking her feet would be safe in shoes. Nope not even her trainers saved her!
This time instead after chasing and catching her, he would pull her down on to the bed, put her feet in an armlock and wrestle her trainers off. Eventually he managed to pull them off and tickle her now barefeet again.
"Wow I said I knew you said the tickling was brutal but this is incredible!"
"It was terrible", she said.

So picture this now, my Xu trying to run away from being tickled, but eventually being pinned down with her super ticklish feet in particular now being tickle attacked, most evenings and sometimes during the day; when she decided to wind him up and get punished. Sometimes I am told he would also make it double ticklish by pinching her sides and tickling her feet at once. Poor girl, I can imagine her squirming around like she is being electrocuted!

This tickling apparently went on for a good few weeks!

Part 4 Her Worst Foot Tickling?

Now I don't know what day would've been described as her worst tickling, but there is one particular afternoon above all that I recall. I once again hadn't heard anything from her for a couple of hours; strange radio silence again and I knew they were both at home...
Now up until this point if I knew the nephew was around, I had given up calling her, unless I knew she was completely undistracted, which was now impossible due to the lockdown and everything being closed.
I decided to call her spontaneously as I hadn't heard anything from her and in all honesty, I wanted to speak to my gf, but also try and see if something was going on and why the silence. Xu took a minute and then answered the phone, but she couldn't stop giggling when she was talking to me. I thought maybe because the sun was out she was just in a happy mode. At the time I thought nothing of this, but she would years later tell me it was because she had been really tickled just before I called her, she had been distracting him again and naturally he pulled her on to the bed and gave her a super foot tickle punishment, She also commented that her feet and arches were so ticklish, so she must have really got it bad that day!

On a side note I am told that sometimes she would be wearing jeans when she got tickled, there is something really sexy about a girl barefoot in jeans and being tickled barefoot in jeans. :)

That afternoon would be the last time I believe that any tickling happened, as shortly after they started arguing a lot, due to the constant time spent together in the flat and soon after he wanted to go home, but it was fun whilst it lasted and certainly a memorable experience for me.

Last edited:
Some photos of her very ticklish feet. :)

20180807_185309.jpg

20170311_212821.jpg

IMG-20210606-WA0007.jpg
This was a photo she sent to me when we had parted ways, not long before this was taken I stuck my finger down her shoe and tickled her barefoot. She couldn't do anything except giggle and couldn't get away. :)
Then she sent me a message and said I miss that now.

IMG-20200412-WA0001.jpg
Her feet next to the blue trainers she used to slip on before going out, These are the trainers mentioned in the story that her tickling nephew would pull off after pinning her down.

leg crossed.jpg

Not only do I like her feet because of how ticklish they are, but I think they also have a really sexy shape to them too. :)

Last edited:
Great story and wonderful photos to go with it! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

I have posted a lot of stories of me tickling my wife and one such random incident with a dog, but this is the only time someone else tickled her... and I didn't witness any of it, I was just relayed what happened. Perhaps the most unique true tickling story of my wife.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back