• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question and poll about a possiblle story (going to be */f)

Should I make Sam from Laughing Mistress a victim for the demon?

• Heck yes, get her!

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • No, save our Sam and make a new victim!

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TicklyMom80

So one of the first tickle stories i ever read was called "It Watches" by anubis111 here on TMF. I thought it was a great story and it inspired me to write my first story "Abby's Ticklish Haunting." After some thought and discussion i decided to ask anubis if i could write a sequel to it and he agreed!

That being said now my fun followers i have a question for you! I was thinking of maybe making it a one time crossover kind of deal where I include Sam from my Laughing Mistress series as the main victim for the demon.

This won't be current tickle fetish naive Sam, but future Sam, the pro Tickle Mistress she's currently on the path to becoming. Now again this is going to be a one time kind of thing and wont effect her series at all.

SO my question to you all! Should I go with making Sam IT's next ticklish victim? Or should I just make a new character just for this story?

Vote now! And as always suggestions are appreciated and encouraged!

Lastly here is the link to the original "It Watches" story if you haven't read it:

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?335774-It-Watches-*-F-f-*

I vote no because 1. I like Sam too much to see her go through that lol
2. Because i feel like current Sam would be more effected by tickle torture than a more seasoned Sam

I say just make a new character! It would be more exciting to me =)

I vote yes even though I love Sam and would probably feel bad for her but still yes.

New character. I cant see future Sam falling into the clutches of a demon, i see her more eventually loving the sensations of being tickled and seeks it out

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back