• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for Lees

Solestroker88

TMF Master
In the event that you may take part in a tickling situation do you do any prep for it ?

Do you ever try and do anything to hint that your looking to get tickled ?

If so what do you tend to do ?

I like to switch, but when I am the lee or just want to be touched or tickled..
If I am on a bed or couch I'd put my feet exposed near someone, or maybe lay on their lap and stretch my arms above my head. They would know to tickle me. Unfortunately I haven't really dated in years to do this with anymore.
For bondage tickling as the lee I always prepare by showering first and getting bondage equipment set up and ready, towels, lotion, hair brush, tootg brush, blindfold, other things we might use.
When I had a lee to tickle in the past, she would usually prepare by getting a pedicure or making sure her feet looked ok for tickling.
Another thing is if you want music on in thr background that the lee likes, and room temperature. Want to prepare to be comfortable.
These are all just some of my past experiences and everyone is different.
Some people for example like to be the lee and tickled without bondage or maybe outdoors or tied up outdoors.
I'm shy and like to be the lee indoors in private and prefer bondage.

Thanks for sharing that my friend

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back