• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for massage therapists

saratk

TMF Master
Question for massage therapists… I noticed when I got a massage yesterday, when the guy did my feet he started gently brush them before actually touching them with the massage I’m wondering if it was like a reflex thing to see if I’m sensitive? I didn’t really react but I’m wondering why else they would do that? Also he was very very firm on my feet. To the point of it hurting and I’m wondering if he was doing that because he felt tension or what? It hurt like hell, but I didn’t ask him to let up because I figured things may need to be worked out. Do massage therapists do anything to check for ticklishness or do they pretty much leave it up to the client to say something?

It’s not really a test for ticklishness, it’s just a way for the therapist to not surprise their clients. Think of it like a gentle introduction to where they’re going to be working.

I haven't had a massage in about 10 years, but I remember at one point the woman poking me and asking if I was ticklish. To be fair though it was more of a "sensual release" therapy so I'm not sure if checking for ticklishness is something common with legit massage therapists.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back